Trump Is ‘Most Thankful’ For His Own ‘Tremendous’ Work.

Trump is a bit eccentric and definitely has an ego......

That said, in spite of your TDS, he's really not that bad a person. My SO knows him from her time in Manhattan.
He was ALWAYS a perfect gentleman with her. (A LOT of people from NewYork have run into Trump btw. It's not so unusual)

Nope, never once grabbed her in any way even though they rode the elevator many times together alone.

Polite as can be. It is only in the media's eye that he has been portrayed otherwise. The Left media is really in need of an overhaul.

Really sorry to burst the bubble.
I also know people that worked with him, and for him...and they said this:
In his early days he was a gentlemen, nice, well spoken...as he got older he became a dick.
And name one public figure, that praises himself non stop and talks about himself more than him....name me one please...other than Mayweather and Mcgreggor maybe. Lol

Elon Musk.. Has gone Charlie Sheen in the past months. Went postal on a rescuer in that Thai cave rescue because he criticized Musk's suggestion. Pretty sure Musk tweeted the guy "was a pedophile". Went to war with SEC recently. Picture of Musk toking on a huge Dooby appeared soon after in an interview. This guy has a LARGE ego and narcissist problem worse than Trump. All the folks I mentioned and hundreds more in high powered "disrupting" leadership position in the biz world are like that.
That's why they shouldn't be presidents. Clowns cant be presidents, and trump is a clown.

Sure.. We can only have boring, highly filtered, royalty away from the peasants -- type of people. That's not how prez debates went down in 19th century America. These WERE traveling roadshows. And there were no teleprompters or handlers.

Based on the polls that really count:
As of noon on Wednesday, Democratic House candidates won 58,990,609 votes while their Republican counterparts pulled in 50,304,975. That means that, so far, Democrats won 53.1 percent of all votes counted while Republicans earned 45.2 percent.
Democrats won House popular vote by largest midterm margin since Watergate
Before the election Trump reminded voters, that even though he wasn't on the ballot, voters should vote like he was.
Naturally, Mr Narcissistic-in-Chief changed that idea after the votes came rolling in.
Based on how people voted in 2016, he lost support from his base, from 46.1 down to 45.2. Ouch.

Trump CRUSHED the GOP establishment, the media, the Dem party, and the Clinton machine the guy has some size 10 balls and knows it. Good job Trump don't take any shit off these sniveling prissy elitists. :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back