🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is now About a 5 to 1 Favorite to Win the White House

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The ACA death spiral hitting big just before the election is a huge problem for the Ds because they spurned any Republican help in passing it.

There are no foreign policy triumphs to offset this mess. (I am not counting the dissing of Obama in his Far East trip as a Foreign Policy disaster or I would be giving 7 to 1 odds.)

No signs of recovery from the job losses that occurred a year ago when oil prices collapsed to rally support for Hillary.

Wikileaks may have enough dirt on Hillary to make 15% of the vote break to Johnson or less likely Stein but that would simply permit Trump to win pluarities in almost all states.

Comments?

The only comment I can make is that no Democrap in their right mind is bragging today about the Hill-Beasts 10+ pt. poll gain 21/2 weeks ago..........:popcorn:..........

The Trumpies are out and about feeling their oats....
They have been pretty quiet for a long time now.

I'm waiting for the Trump will win in a landslide predictions..... LOL

Actually the odds are based on a model that I saw prior to the FBI data dump.

If the incumbent party is doing a reasonable job with the economy and foreign policy with limited corruption scandals its candidate wins. The email corruption scandal is not what will sink Hillary.

Nor will foreign policy.

Nor will previous economic policy

However the ACA is quickly turning into a corruption scandal of major proportions and it is also a possible economic policy scandal plus it will just prior to the election.

The ACA death spiral hitting big just before the election is a huge problem for the Ds because they spurned any Republican help in passing it.

There are no foreign policy triumphs to offset this mess. (I am not counting the dissing of Obama in his Far East trip as a Foreign Policy disaster or I would be giving 7 to 1 odds.)

No signs of recovery from the job losses that occurred a year ago when oil prices collapsed to rally support for Hillary.

Wikileaks may have enough dirt on Hillary to make 15% of the vote break to Johnson or less likely Stein but that would simply permit Trump to win pluarities in almost all states.

Comments?
Are you delusional?? Have you looked at the polls? Yes, some national polls have the tied or with Trump slightly ahead, but you have to pay attention to the swing states and the electoral vote count. Are you so desperate to see a fascist jackass elected that you have to make up shit in your own head? That is called mental illness Bubba.

Wait no longer....TRUMP IN A LANDSLIDE.
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

What will you do if that doesn't happen?

Move up to Cripple Creek, find a cave, move in, and then spend the rest of my days robbing lib trendies out for a picnic in the Rocky Mountains.

What will you do if that doesn't happen?

Move up to Cripple Creek, find a cave, move in, and then spend the rest of my days robbing lib trendies out for a picnic in the Rocky Mountains.

So if you can't send us all back to the 1800s with an election, you'll try to go there alone. Typical right wing logic.

Forum List

Back