trump is preparing to call a National Emergency

Once the Turtle sends the "showpiece" bill up and it fails...trump will have an excuse to call a National Emergency.

When he does...he will show the voters what an incompetent fool that he is.
Sorry jim ,anyone not seeing trump is a complete ass by now has their heads buried in the sand He can't even get competent people to work for him They fear for their reputations

Yet employers that illegally hire continue to illegally hire. H-1B visa holders (many working for tRump) continue to take American workers jobs.

You started out great, but then you dissed your talking point's source by claiming illegals took American jobs. The left has clearly supported the idea no American will do those jobs. I recommend you keep it simple stupid next time.

Once the Turtle sends the "showpiece" bill up and it fails...trump will have an excuse to call a National Emergency.

The man is a self made BILLIONAIRE who won the Presidency on his first try.

Show us an incompetent Left Wing fool who can do the same.

BULLSHIT! The guy was born with a silver spoon. His Daddy gave him his first million. He's far from self-made.

DID YOU SAY SELF MADE!

You are totally a trump leg humper. Self Made except for the millions he got from dad and the bankruptcies and the Russian money and....

Self-made?

Born on third base. Scored on a walk.
Borrowed and never paid back from daddy 60 million

It wasnt his first try. He tried in 2000

Indeed.

But this time he defeated 16 Establishment Republicans, and the Crown Fool ... er, Jewel of the Democratic Party.

Not unimpressive.

It wasnt his first try. He tried in 2000

Indeed.

But this time he defeated 16 Establishment Republicans, and the Crown Fool ... er, Jewel of the Democratic Party.

Not unimpressive.
And the media.

If I were Trump, I would tell Piglosi and Shoemaker this is the deal: you either give me the 5 billion for the wall, or I will declare a national emergency. If you force me to do that, the wall will be 25 billion, and it will be the largest most beautiful wall ever imagined.
Declaring an emergency would only be a distraction from the issue, and there is no need to. The President is on the right track now; all he has to do is to continue to make reasonable offers and have the Democrats turn them down without making a counter offer and voters will see that the Democrats have no legitimate reason to continue to refuse to negotiate. As more Congressional Democrats say they are undecided about the President's offer, Pelosi and Schumer will be forced to negotiate for the fence.

Bloomberg and Gates could buy and sell fat ass.

Yet employers that illegally hire continue to illegally hire. H-1B visa holders (many working for tRump) continue to take American workers jobs.

You started out great, but then you dissed your talking point's source by claiming illegals took American jobs. The left has clearly supported the idea no American will do those jobs. I recommend you keep it simple stupid next time.

No American will work as a software engineer?

“trump is preparing to call a National Emergency”

More Trump dishonesty and idiocy given the fact there is no ‘national emergency.’

Fact, there is a national emergency, been one for a long time. Did Nancy tell you that story again?

No American will work as a software engineer?

You suggesting we need more lawyers?

barack-obama-12782369-1-402.jpg

BULLSHIT! The guy was born with a silver spoon. His Daddy gave him his first million. He's far from self-made.

Can you

Can you believe someone posted something SO FRIGIN
stupid?

If I were Trump, I would tell Piglosi and Shoemaker this is the deal: you either give me the 5 billion for the wall, or I will declare a national emergency. If you force me to do that, the wall will be 25 billion, and it will be the largest most beautiful wall ever imagined.
Declaring an emergency would only be a distraction from the issue, and there is no need to. The President is on the right track now; all he has to do is to continue to make reasonable offers and have the Democrats turn them down without making a counter offer and voters will see that the Democrats have no legitimate reason to continue to refuse to negotiate. As more Congressional Democrats say they are undecided about the President's offer, Pelosi and Schumer will be forced to negotiate for the fence.
No dealing with a gov't shutdown Open up gov't and we can begin dealing

Interesting national emergency is in the air simutaneously as Mueller's wrath congeals...~S~

Forum List

Back