Trump is protecting people from non-classified knowledge. Is that a good trait in a president?

R

rdean

Trump says he doesn't want to release his taxes because people "wouldn't understand". It's too difficult.

In essence, he is telling people they are too stupid to know. They would just be "confused".

Why is it HIS decision to decide who is and who isn't smart enough?

I see this as an obvious red flag. The people don't need to know. They would be confused. They wouldn't understand.

Well, I say give us a chance. Let us see if we would understand. Release your tax returns. Or at lease, release the document showing you are being audited.

Its a stalling tactic. Its getting late in the race and he knows people wouldnt have enough time to get over the shock. Even his illiterate supporters wouldnt have enough time.

Trump says he doesn't want to release his taxes because people "wouldn't understand". It's too difficult.

In essence, he is telling people they are too stupid to know. They would just be "confused".

I see this as an obvious red flag. The people don't need to know. They would be confused. They wouldn't understand.

Well, I say give us a chance. Let us see if we would understand. Release your tax returns. Or at lease, release the document showing you are being audited.

Is this a joke? Seriously?

I don't believe Trump has ever stated privacy should be outlawed. Transparency does not mean making your PERSONAL affairs public. What happens in your bedroom... let that happen in your bedroom! No need to spread film about that.

The point is so weak, I wonder if you are being paid by the corruption master herself to confuse people with garbage... that seems to be her tactic now, buy the votes.

Oh, and just so you know, there is no single person who understands the monolithic tax code that Hillary helped create for wall street, in full. So yes, NO ONE understands...

It is difficult for the average low information voter to understand the taxes of multi-billion dollar corporations, and douche bag left wingers take advantage of that. The idiocies they have been posting today in this forum of proof enough of that.

His taxes aren't even on the most important issues meter. No one cares but Hitlery.
I care about stopping the UN from invading our country with radical Islam, and that Hillary wants to put that agenda on the fast track by an increase of 550%. And we are paying for it all, to the tune of 300 billion a year. I want a president that will say no to George Soros giving migrants 500 million to start businesses with. I'm voting for not issuing 1.1 million life time refugee work visas while 15 million Americans are out of work, again next year...
I want the common sense back that realizes why we have borders, and immigration laws.

When addressing the immigration problem was NOT RACIST!!!

Amazing how millions of pay to play dollars will warp a person's sense of right and wrong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back