Trump is right, Global human warming is a scam.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I have to agree with President Trump, that human global warming is a big scam to extract money from the worlds nations.The Carbon Tax. Scientist have proven that the Earth goes through "Solar Cycles" of hot and cold over the past 15 million years. Human Global warming , is a money making scam. Do the research about
Earthly Solar cycles. Your thoughts.

I have to agree with President Trump, that human global warming is a big scam to extract money from the worlds nations.The Carbon Tax. Scientist have proven that the Earth goes through "Solar Cycles" of hot and cold over the past 15 million years. Human Global warming , is a money making scam. Do the research about
Earthly Solar cycles. Your thoughts.
Global warming may be a chicken little topic, but clean water is not. In the sixties, we were consuming water at a faster rate than it could be replaced. I wonder if its gotten better? The biggest driver of environmental damage is not CO two-it is over population.

I absolutely laugh down at people who know for sure one way or the other. Clueless they are but provide me a good laugh.

If it wasn't a scam then the climate scientists would have to create false data and their predictions wouldn't always never happen.

Solar cycles from the Sun, is what we are all experiencing. Its been going on for billions of years.!!

Forum List

Back