🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is right: Obama is good for sleep.

President Obama made me and my family feel safe and secure. We slept well. Now, not so much...

DmqGaJuW0AEx93R.jpg
Rest easy....Trump is a lame duck president. His military, diplomats, and law enforcement agencies ignore and defy his orders....his Senate rebukes him... His presidency is as big a farce as his marriage...

If that's how you see things, you truly have been lied to by your disingenuous media overlords.

Go ahead and continue to live in your ignorance, that'll just make it easier for you to lose in November and 2020.

And it will make the Schadenfreude that much rewarding when you do lose.

President Obama made me and my family feel safe and secure. We slept well. Now, not so much...

So what are you afraid of? Less government?

I can't remember one speech that clown gave that was transcending. Every speech was the same. He uses the word "I" about a hundred times an hour, and BS's people like when he said Trump didn't say that the Nazi's were bad people. More lying by Ears.

I wanted to mark this thread "retarded" but the board had no such button.

Why has that attention whore Obama popped up suddenly? Does he seriously think that he's going to revitalize the Dems or something?

I wish he'd just fall in a deep hole somewhere, never to be seen again.

Attention whore? That's hilarious coming from a Trump supporter.

Like all other Republicans, when Trump is out, he will be out. Democrats are like a stray dog, they keep following you all over the place.

That's because most Republican have what the left is sorely lacking: Self-respect and dignity. We don't dress up as vaginas and howl like autistic monkeys at the sky. We don't refuse to accept our losses, blaming them on everything and everyone.

After we're done serving, we don't shamelessly try to stay in the limelight, or become attention whores seeking what little relevancy we can, in order to feed our bruised egos.

I can't remember one speech that clown gave that was transcending. Every speech was the same. He uses the word "I" about a hundred times an hour, and BS's people like when he said Trump didn't say that the Nazi's were bad people. More lying by Ears.

If I had a dollar every time that jug-eared purple-lipped bastard used the words "I", "me", "my", and "mine", I'd have more money than Daddy Warbucks.

Trump hasn't done anything except destabilize America and the world. He's still riding President Obama's coattails on the economy - and trying to take credit for it.

Actually, he's brought stability to this country. The only de-stabization we are seeing is how unstable you liberals really are.

He seems to have a gift for showing the world just how really unhinged you people are inside.

If I had a dollar every time that jug-eared purple-lipped bastard used the words "I", "me", "my", and "mine", I'd have more money than Daddy Warbucks.

Yes, but Trump is the narcissist. :auiqs.jpg:

I slept a lot better with the Great Obama as our President

I wanted to mark this thread "retarded" but the board had no such button.

Why has that attention whore Obama popped up suddenly? Does he seriously think that he's going to revitalize the Dems or something?

I wish he'd just fall in a deep hole somewhere, never to be seen again.

Attention whore? That's hilarious coming from a Trump supporter.

Like all other Republicans, when Trump is out, he will be out. Democrats are like a stray dog, they keep following you all over the place.

That's because most Republican have what the left is sorely lacking: Self-respect and dignity. We don't dress up as vaginas and howl like autistic monkeys at the sky. We don't refuse to accept our losses, blaming them on everything and everyone.

After we're done serving, we don't shamelessly try to stay in the limelight, or become attention whores seeking what little relevancy we can, in order to feed our bruised egos.
Guess you didn't hear trump say if he loses it's your fault??? The story of his life ,,blame others for his mistakes and never apologize

Trump hasn't done anything except destabilize America and the world. He's still riding President Obama's coattails on the economy - and trying to take credit for it.

A year and a half and he's riding DumBama's coattails? You can't be serious. You people are so gullible it's unbelievable.

If that's the case, then DumBama rode Bush's coattails for the first year and a half. How do you like them apples?

A year and a half and he's riding DumBama's coattails? You can't be serious. You people are so gullible it's unbelievable.

If that's the case, then DumBama rode Bush's coattails for the first year and a half. How do you like them apples?
Bushes depression coat tails Thank God Obama was the right man when america needed a hero

"The Dems have tried every trick in the playbook-call me everything under the sun. But if I’m all of those terrible things, how come I beat them so badly, 306-223? Maybe they’re just not very good! The fact is they are going CRAZY only because they know they can’t beat me in 2020!" - President Trump

Washington redskin, There would be no trump if there was no Obama, Karma is a bitch

Bushes depression coat tails Thank God Obama was the right man when america needed a hero

Yes, that's what America needed, the most anti-business hero of our time.

Yes, but Trump is the narcissist. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump has every right to be proud of what he's accomplished: He's made a fortune, he has a beautiful wife and family (Unlike that gangly-armed Sasquatch Michelle and their two pot-smoking crotch fruit), he has always been looked up to and admired by the black community, he had enough sense to open his eyes and morph from a Democrat to a strong conservative, he beat out 17 of the best candidates the GOP had to offer, and he schlonged one POS post-menopausal ratbag alcoholic pathological criminal and liar Democrat (Hillary), whom the entire world was 110% sure that "This was her time."

Then he turned a once-great but failing country into a vibrant, bustling super-power, in only the short period of two years.

That's quite an accomplishment by any definition.

Last edited:

DmqGaJuW0AEx93R.jpg
Rest easy....Trump is a lame duck president. His military, diplomats, and law enforcement agencies ignore and defy his orders....his Senate rebukes him... His presidency is as big a farce as his marriage...

If that's how you see things, you truly have been lied to by your disingenuous media overlords.

Go ahead and continue to live in your ignorance, that'll just make it easier for you to lose in November and 2020.

And it will make the Schadenfreude that much rewarding when you do lose.
Quit yer whining, crybaby. Trump is an impotent joke, only to be feared due to the fact that he still carries the power of the pen.

Forum List

Back