Trump is right we already have too many languages here

No, but if they are citizens and want government freebies, they should be able to understand English. Why should qualified and hard-working Americans lose out on a government job because immigrants didn’t learn the language.

My grandparents didn’t come over and expect the government to translate everything into Yiddish for them.
Yep QFT

I used to be in management of a retail store chain long ago and was working with a fellow manager trainee one day when some Hispanic lady was asking for help. We tried our very best to help her but couldn't understand what it was she wanted. One thing we did finally understand is that she was giving us shit at the end for not being able to speak Spanish and my fellow trainee said something like, "Hey, this is America. We speak English here". Nowadays he could be fired for saying something like that.
Oh wow. I observed the same thing, years ago. A Hispanic woman came in and demanded to dealt with in Spanish. Nobody on the staff did. She started carrying on until one of the employees said the same thing: “This is America. We speak English here.”

And you’re right….that employee would be fired today.

It's bad enough that too many of them are here and won't speak English. We don't need anymore languages here. Trump is right, it's crazy that we're letting this happen.

---Trump warns of 'languages coming into our country' that 'nobody' has heard of---

Oh you poh babies, you all can barely speak English.

And how come it’s only Spanish we have to provide? I don’t see the Asians expecting the retail staff where they shop to speak Vietnamese, or Chinese.

And how come it’s only Spanish we have to provide? I don’t see the Asians expecting the retail staff where they shop to speak Vietnamese, or Chinese.
Because Asians are disciplined and have the necessary correct virtues.
Illegals want it entirely their way or STFU you racist

No, but if they are citizens and want government freebies, they should be able to understand English. Why should qualified and hard-working Americans lose out on a government job because immigrants didn’t learn the language.

My grandparents didn’t come over and expect the government to translate everything into Yiddish for them.

Because Asians are disciplined and have the necessary correct virtues.
Illegals want it entirely their way or STFU you racist
They have those “traits of whiteness” exhibited at the Smithsonian - all geared to success.

There are illegals here that are Asian, duh.
There are Illegals ( Single Military Age Males ) swarming in from ( Russia ) ( China ) ( Somalia ) ( Lebanon ) ( Syria ) ( Oman ) ( Yemen ) ( Jordan) ( Iran ) ( Pock e Stan ) ( Chechnya ) ( Libya ) ( ...

Forum List

Back