Trump is right we already have too many languages here

And how come it’s only Spanish we have to provide? I don’t see the Asians expecting the retail staff where they shop to speak Vietnamese, or Chinese.
Link me to retail shop where Spanish has to be provided? Or the law that says so. I skipped ahead to speak to you, so I might've missed it.

There are Illegals ( Single Military Age Males ) swarming in from ( Russia ) ( China ) ( Somalia ) ( Lebanon ) ( Syria ) ( Oman ) ( Yemen ) ( Jordan) ( Iran ) ( Pock e Stan ) ( Chechnya ) ( Libya ) ( ...
Yeah, too bad we don't just get Europeans, Asians and et al from the entire world like we used to.

You crying for help wouldn't be very silent, big mouth. Don't kid yourself.
Put the challenge out over the decades and two took me up . Meet in front of Old Ebbits by White house
Guy drive up and I identified myself and he threw a water bottle and drove off. Other had his girl drive him in, asked if it was me, and said screw this and she drive away
Your chance now shit talker.

So? They spoke Yiddish in their own communities. They didn’t expect the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT to provide information in anything but English.

Have you so called Christians always hated God's non white creations?
We just ask they abide by laws and procedures that their ancestors did
You fake feelings freaks turn that into hate and racism.

Last edited:
Link me to retail shop where Spanish has to be provided? Or the law that says so. I skipped ahead to speak to you, so I might've missed it.
I was talking about the federal government. There are jobs there that require employees to be able to speak Spanish fluently so they can communicate with U.S. Immigrant citizens who haven’t learned English.

We just ask they abide by laws and procedures that their ancestors did
You fake feelings freaks turn that into hate
You all don't follow the rules in fact you support a candidate that breaks rules, laws and traditions so don't feed me yer bullshit dogma.

Put the challenge out over the decades and two took me up . Meet in front of Old Ebbits by White house
Guy drive up and I identified myself and he threw a water bottle and drove off. Other had his girl drive him in, asked if it was me, and said screw this and she drive away
Your chance now shit talker.
:lmao: Let me guess, you won't go anywhere but you'll do your little "come to me!" show. Idiot. If you're so eager to be humiliated, go to your local kindergarten and shoot your mouth off. You're just another wannabe tough boy on the internet. No one is going to cross the street to piss on you, so you play your little game. Grow up.

I was talking about the federal government. There are jobs there that require employees to be able to speak Spanish fluently so they can communicate with U.S. Immigrant citizens who haven’t learned English.
No need to go to the Fed Gov for bilingual positions. There's a million of them here in The Lone Star State.

It's bad enough that too many of them are here and won't speak English. We don't need anymore languages here. Trump is right, it's crazy that we're letting this happen.

---Trump warns of 'languages coming into our country' that 'nobody' has heard of---

What do we need English for?

There were already plenty of Languages spoken here before English:

What does a few more matter?

Forum List

Back