Trump is right we already have too many languages here

You said you know all about this stuff already. Are you now saying you're full of shit and lying? We already know that.
I don't live in the great state of Texas. You mentioned "many companies." Surely you can name one.

I have worked on all levels with immigrants of every sort for 30 years. I AM the ESL tutor. Just got home from tutoring after teaching 6 classes of ESL at an inner city high school. I have been to at least half a dozen naturalization ceremonies (all in English). You can take my word for this stuff.
You are not anywhere close to Albuquerque then.

I didn’t say you were lying, I said you were incorrect.
Well it felt like you were accusing me of lying about my own experience when you told me what I had experienced is not true. I at least don't presume to tell you that your experience isn't true when I wasn't there.

Well it felt like you were accusing me of lying about my own experience when you told me what I had experienced is not true. I at least don't presume to tell you that your experience isn't true when I wasn't there.
What exactly are you referring to?

I have worked on all levels with immigrants of every sort for 30 years. I AM the ESL tutor. Just got home from tutoring after teaching 6 classes of ESL at an inner city high school. I have been to at least half a dozen naturalization ceremonies (all in English). You can take my word for this stuff.
Unkotare acts as an agent, a vehicle for the filth that’s invading our nation and he’s damn proud of it as you can clearly see.
My daughter became an educator a short time ago here in Mexifornia and she refused to work at a public school as that would require her to educate Mexico’s people…she took a pay cut to teach at a private Christian school to avoid such lunacy. That’s what good Americans do.
Foxfyre
OldFlame

Unkotare acts as an agent, a vehicle for the filth that’s invading our nation and he’s damn proud of it as you can clearly see.
My daughter became an educator a short time ago here in Mexifornia and she refused to work at a public school as that would require her to educate Mexico’s people…she took a pay cut to teach at a private Christian school to avoid such lunacy. That’s what good Americans do.
Foxfyre
OldFlame
There are those incapable of actually discussing a topic and such people are to be pitied actually for what shallow lives they must lead. Title VII Bilingual Education Act in 1967 put the requirement for bilingual education into the public schools and Lau v Nichols in 1974 solidified the concept. Prior to that the non-English speakers were pretty much on their own though almost all had sponsors and mentors to help them meet the language requirements for naturalization and to get their kids into public schools. It was a much better system and new citizens were far more effectively integrated into American culture and opportunity when that was the case.

There are those incapable of actually discussing a topic and such people are to be pitied actually for what shallow lives they must lead. Title VII Bilingual Education Act in 1967 put the requirement for bilingual education into the public schools and Lau v Nichols in 1974 solidified the concept. Prior to that the non-English speakers were pretty much on their own though almost all had sponsors and mentors to help them meet the language requirements for naturalization and to get their kids into public schools. It was a much better system and new citizens were far more effectively integrated into American culture and opportunity when that was the case.
You can't turn a student away from a public school because of their degree of English acquisition.

And, take a look at NCLB and how it affected bilingual education.

Forum List

Back