Trump is right we already have too many languages here

Knowledge is power,
Matters not if its language, economics law or anything else if its an honest effort to understand.

That’s exactly what all American by retarded technicality folks say…There is a crystal clear distinction between ‘American by technicality’ folks and Core Americans….it’s a behavioral thing. Unkotare nor yourself will understand.
Yeah, the distinction is that people who identify as Core Americans like to imagine that the Constitution treats them like special little Snowflakes, with special status among citizens. :lmao:

Yeah, the distinction is that people who identify as Core Americans like to imagine that the Constitution treats them like special little Snowflakes, with special status among citizens. :lmao:
”Core American“…..while most happen to be white, it’s actually not really a skin color thing…it’s a behavioral thing.
Here, I’ll teach you….Core Americans can easily pronounce and articulate the English language, most share a last name with those who died in our world wars, ALL have a 100% LEGAL lineage… they don’t wear rags on their heads or speak Mexico’s language in their homes….they know, love and respect the ins and outs of our founding documents, they would die for our rights, our freedom, our sovereignty and Constitution, they practice and live our core values, principles and moral order, they are proud of America’s heritage, traditions and rich history…they usually shed a tear ANYTIME our national anthem is played, they ALL know exactly what “American Culture“ is.
Core Americans are everything you lefties are not.

This shit is so fucking simple… Is there anything else I can teach you?

Unkotare

”Core American“…..while most happen to be white, it’s actually not really a skin color thing…it’s a behavioral thing.
That's hilariously defensive because I hadn't even mentioned race. :lmao:
Here, I’ll teach you….Core Americans can easily pronounce and articulate the English language, most share a last name with those who died in our world wars, ALL have a 100% LEGAL lineage… they don’t wear rags on their heads or speak Mexico’s language in their homes….they know, love and respect the ins and outs of our founding documents, they would die for our rights, our freedom, our sovereignty and Constitution, they practice and live our core values, principles and moral order, they are proud of America’s heritage, traditions and rich history…they usually shed a tear ANYTIME our national anthem is played, they ALL know exactly what “American Culture“ is.
Core Americans are everything you lefties are not.
I get it. You think these things makes you a special little Snowflake. :itsok:
This shit is so fucking simple… Is there anything else I can teach you?

Unkotare
Nope. All clear. You're Uncle Sam's special little boy. :lolly:

I refuse to read racist comments. Bye
"The Enemy of My Class Enemy Is My Friend"

The pitchfork-skewerable Preppies are behind your obedient sensitivity. The fact that they were born rich makes them feel they've evolved into a separate and superior race. "Racist" is purely a snob term and has no ethical value.

Wake up. This Civil Rights for the Uncivilized started with the Kennedys, who, like the Bushes, would have been nobodies without their inherited fortune.

”Core American“…..while most happen to be white, it’s actually not really a skin color thing…
Is that why you have posted about your fear of "dark people" a million times, you shameless liar?

One of the stupidest things this country has EVER been part of, is the lack of having and REQUIRING a common language that is official.
If you want to create a divided nation, not having a common language is the fastest way to get there. Just incredibly dumb that we didn't require it, and as many other things in what is now a rotten country, it is too late to do anything about it.

This country should only have one language - English.

Time to disband classes in other languages and time to remove multilingual signage from official buildings and documents.

Time to remove those resources so that newcomers are forced to assimilate in all respects poste haste.

… they don’t wear rags on their heads or speak Mexico’s language in their homes….
There it is. This ^^^^^ non-American DOES want to control what people wear and how they speak even in the privacy of their own homes. Take note apologists.

Forum List

Back