Trump is such a racist, thinking of pardoning Ali and all

Trump is considering giving a pardon to Muhamed Ali.

That would be a classy move and a real gesture toward racial harmony.

Trump floats possibility of pardoning Muhammad Ali

Bullshit. This means nothing and is a gesture of nothing. Trump is simply playing king with this new toy he’s discovered.

Trump is a white supremacist. He believes that white people are superior to black people and brown people. His father taught him that. He has lived it.

Now, that doesn’t mean that he can’t “like” or even love some people who are black or brown. It means that he believes his love for them to be benevolent. He believes they need him and white people if they are to thrive.

I like dogs. Love some of them, in fact. That does not mean that I believe that they are equal to me. I don’t.

If you were one of those pardoned I think you would have a different view point. Some are so blinded by politics they cannot appreciate a gesture of humanity. If Trump had only pardoned whites ....the usual suspects would be screaming...dat proves he is waycist!

Also and again............if liberals want to talk about 'superiority' so much why not define it so we can all judge whether you are correct or not. And............how do you know what his father taught him? Also........it is not rocket science to understand that Africans so called Americans need white folks simply in order to SURVIVE.....do you not understand who really pays for all the welfare programs, food stamps etc.???..........look at Africa and those countries that are governed by blacks....the wars, the famines, the diseases etc.etc. and so on and so forth. A lot of Americans are ignorant of the fact that we send billions of dollars of food to Africa....and we do not even get credit for it...the sacks are labeled as being from the U.N.

I have a good idea for a reality t.v. show.....pay some whites to go live in some nation that is governed by blacks.....that should be an eye opener....how interesting it would be to see what happens to them.

Please stop. Trump has no “humanity”. He saw a chance to work the brand. Everything he does is for personal gain. Period.

The rest of your vomit is white supremacist garbage. Shove that shit deep up your ass so it can spend some quality time with your putrid soul.

Sounds like Butt Hurt...

Sure it does. Everything that is true sounds like butthurt for morons.

That's Funny...

Since you're the one with the Russian/Trump Butt Hurt....

Please stop. Trump has no “humanity”. He saw a chance to work the brand. Everything he does is for personal gain. Period.

The rest of your vomit is white supremacist garbage. Shove that shit deep up your ass so it can spend some quality time with your putrid soul.

Sounds like Butt Hurt...

Nope..

It's the liberal morons like yourself that are Butt Hurt...

The libbies claim Trump is a waycist for pardoning Negroes....what would they have called him if he had only pardoned white folks? Me thinks they are very coinfused. hehheh

If the libbies get this upset because Trump pardoned some African so called Americans....think what will happen when Trump gets an agreement signed with N. Korea.....they best get on their meds now.
This guy must be a Russian troll... nobody is actually that dumb.

"It's genuinely baffling to see people who love Muhammad Ali but hate Colin Kaepernick. Or how people hate Black Lives Matter but quote Dr. King and call him their hero. At the peak of their protests, both men were widely hated by millions of Americans."
It is only baffling to morons like yourself, dude.
You shouldnt call anyone a moron if you think Drumpf can pardon someone without a criminal record.

President Ford pardoned Richard Nixon, and he didn't have a criminal record.

Oh wow Trump is thinking of pardoning a celebrity? He's putting up a front and you are all buying it hook, line, and sinker.

Nope...

Trump is going after the dumb ass liberal voters...

He knows they are the real suckers...

It sure didn't take long for you to become a troll on the forum.

He's pardoning celebs, except the Black woman who got a life sentence for a non-violent drug deal... and even then he only did it because Kanye's wife Kim came and asked him to.

Guilty as charged…

I’m way too smart to and try and use

Logic and common sense to sway a liberal to the truth…

I admit it….

I Would rather just mess with you.

Trump is a political genius and if you don’t see

It you are dumber than the average liberal.

He is picking your liberal dumb ass base apart.

For your own mental health you should just admit

that Trump is SPANKING your LIBERAL DUMB ASSES SILLY.

Bullshit. This means nothing and is a gesture of nothing. Trump is simply playing king with this new toy he’s discovered.

Trump is a white supremacist. He believes that white people are superior to black people and brown people. His father taught him that. He has lived it.

Now, that doesn’t mean that he can’t “like” or even love some people who are black or brown. It means that he believes his love for them to be benevolent. He believes they need him and white people if they are to thrive.

I like dogs. Love some of them, in fact. That does not mean that I believe that they are equal to me. I don’t.

Hey Dip shit...

Trump didn't go to a Racist Church for 20 years

or hang with Racist like obongo. .

You are so full of shit.

You are embarrassing yourself.

You are a fool...

Plain to see

Oh wow Trump is thinking of pardoning a celebrity? He's putting up a front and you are all buying it hook, line, and sinker.

Nope...

He's pardoning celebs, except the Black woman who got a life sentence for a non-violent drug deal... and even then he only did it because Kanye's wife Kim came and asked him to.

Guilty as charged…

I admit it….

I've read your post 5 times now, and every time you sound more ignorant. Time to put you on ignore. Your posts are nothing but forum pollution.

Two of the people Trump is looking to pardon are from his tv show the apprentice, and you think that is an accomplishment.

Nope...

Guilty as charged…

I admit it….

I've read your post 5 times now, and every time you sound more ignorant. Time to put you on ignore. Your posts are nothing but forum pollution.

Two of the people Trump is looking to pardon are from his tv show the apprentice, and you think that is an accomplishment.

Nope...

Guilty as charged…

I admit it….

Have your little Hissy Fit Dip Shit..

Like anybody cares….

We all know you can’t keep up.

Get your teddy bear, your pacifier and go to your safe space.

Sounds like Butt Hurt...

Nope..

The libbies claim Trump is a waycist for pardoning Negroes....what would they have called him if he had only pardoned white folks? Me thinks they are very coinfused. hehheh

If the libbies get this upset because Trump pardoned some African so called Americans....think what will happen when Trump gets an agreement signed with N. Korea.....they best get on their meds now.

The Russians are coming, The Russians are coming...............keep crying wolf...bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So why exactly does he need a pardon? Looks like our President assumes all black people need pardons' - Wacky Luis Gutierez

Muhammad Ali's lawyer responds to Trump: 'A pardon is unnecessary'

Trump is the most racist president in history!
Well there was this other President.
"I'll have those ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years "
Lyndon Johnson.

Yep LBJ knew how to play the negroes and keep them on the democratic plantation.

You know, this is nothing more than a publicity stunt that Trump didn't think all the way through or research. He was looking for black people to pardon (preferably famous), so that he could say "look at all the black people I'm pardoning, I'm not racist".

Only problem is, the one famous black person he chose to pardon had already been pardoned by the Supreme Court all the way back in 1971.

You would think that with something as powerful as his pardon power is, he'd be a bit more careful with it and actually research the person in question.

Dummy....the supreme ct. cannot pardon anyone....they did overturn the conviction.

The Constitution explicitly assigned the president the power to sign or veto legislation, command the armed forces, ask for the written opinion of their Cabinet, convene or adjourn Congress, grant reprieves and pardons, and receive ambassadors.

Again...............................http://www.nydailynews.com/resizer/...aws.com/public/5LU2G3OQQ6HLKA3YQNHXGTQAYE.jpg

Last edited:

And................again..............the SC already overturned his conviction in 1971.

Clay v. United States - Wikipedia

Clay v. United States, 403 U.S. 698 (1971), was Muhammad Ali's[1] appeal of his conviction in 1967 for refusing to report for induction into the United States military forces during the Vietnam War. His local draft board had rejected his application for conscientious objector classification. In a unanimous 8-0 ruling (Thurgood Marshall recused himself due to his previous involvement in the case as a Justice department official), the United States Supreme Court reversed the conviction that had been upheld by the Fifth Circuit.

The Supreme Court found the government had failed to properly specify why Ali's application had been denied, thereby requiring the conviction to be overturned. A unanimous decision (8–0), "the court said the record shows that [Ali's] beliefs are founded on tenets of the Muslim religion as he understands them."[2][3]

And................again..............the SC already overturned his conviction in 1971.

Clay v. United States - Wikipedia

Clay v. United States, 403 U.S. 698 (1971), was Muhammad Ali's[1] appeal of his conviction in 1967 for refusing to report for induction into the United States military forces during the Vietnam War. His local draft board had rejected his application for conscientious objector classification. In a unanimous 8-0 ruling (Thurgood Marshall recused himself due to his previous involvement in the case as a Justice department official), the United States Supreme Court reversed the conviction that had been upheld by the Fifth Circuit.

The Supreme Court found the government had failed to properly specify why Ali's application had been denied, thereby requiring the conviction to be overturned. A unanimous decision (8–0), "the court said the record shows that [Ali's] beliefs are founded on tenets of the Muslim religion as he understands them."[2][3]

Obviously the supreme ct. knew nothing about islam....there is no more violent religion in the world. It was and is a laughable decision and a slap in the face to all those draftees who answered the call...many of whom did not return home.

Though I am Trump supporter....I do not think he should pardon Ali.

Last edited:

Nope..

Nope..

The Russians are coming, The Russians are coming...............keep crying wolf...bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Like I said nobody is this dumb.

No it wouldn’t. Unlike white Trump voters, black voters aren’t stupid. Systemic racism and disrespect of the black community by the police is a real issue in the USA and pardoning a dead man for making a political statement 50 years ago isn’t going to change that.

In fact, it shows Trump’s total hypocrisy. Trump is prepared to pardon Ali for an arrest related to HIS political activism in the 1960’s, while continuing to condemn NFL players for their political activism today.

Pardoning Ali does nothing, changes nothing and costs Trump nothing. Ali is dead. His pardon does absolutely zero to address the issues at the core of the #TakingTheKnee campaign.

No it wouldn’t. Unlike white Trump voters, black voters aren’t stupid. Systemic racism and disrespect of the black community by the police is a real issue in the USA and pardoning a dead man for making a political statement 50 years ago isn’t going to change that.

In fact, it shows Trump’s total hypocrisy. Trump is prepared to pardon Ali for an arrest related to HIS political activism in the 1960’s, while continuing to condemn NFL players for their political activism today.

Pardoning Ali does nothing, changes nothing and costs Trump nothing. Ali is dead. His pardon does absolutely zero to address the issues at the core of the #TakingTheKnee campaign.

These negro football playes taking the knee is a good thing....it helps unite the moral majority even more....the overwhelming numbers that oppose the introduction of politics into sports understands even better now.....who the enemies of America are, who really hates America and everything America stands for....and thus conservatives are motivated even more to go to the polls and fight political correctness. Real Americans stand up for America...they do not bow down as obama did to some despotic arab king.

Ali has not been pardoned and will not be pardoned.....Trump will not dis-respect veterans by pardoning a draft dodger. He is just toying with the liberals....exposing their double standard, hypocrisy etc. Understanding that if he only pardoned white folks the media would have cried racist...so he pardons some negroes and they still cry racism....exposing the reality they will always cry racism...no matter what...thus the American People better understand the phoniness of those who constantly play the race card.

"It's genuinely baffling to see people who love Muhammad Ali but hate Colin Kaepernick. Or how people hate Black Lives Matter but quote Dr. King and call him their hero. At the peak of their protests, both men were widely hated by millions of Americans."
It is only baffling to morons like yourself, dude.
You shouldnt call anyone a moron if you think Drumpf can pardon someone without a criminal record.

President Ford pardoned Richard Nixon, and he didn't have a criminal record.
Hey retard. Nixon was going to be charged and he was still alive.

Forum List

Back