Trump is such a racist, thinking of pardoning Ali and all

Trump is considering giving a pardon to Muhamed Ali.

That would be a classy move and a real gesture toward racial harmony.

Trump floats possibility of pardoning Muhammad Ali

Bullshit. This means nothing and is a gesture of nothing. Trump is simply playing king with this new toy he’s discovered.

Trump is a white supremacist. He believes that white people are superior to black people and brown people. His father taught him that. He has lived it.

Now, that doesn’t mean that he can’t “like” or even love some people who are black or brown. It means that he believes his love for them to be benevolent. He believes they need him and white people if they are to thrive.

I like dogs. Love some of them, in fact. That does not mean that I believe that they are equal to me. I don’t.

Muhammad Ali is dead and already long respected world wide. He doesnt need Drumpfs pardon. Whats a pardon going to do for Ali at this point? He doesnt have a criminal record.
i must concur.....

Looks like several millenials are posting on here........could be some older dumbasses on here as well.................anyhow....................................On June 20, 1967, Ali was convicted of draft evasion, sentenced to five years in prison, fined $10,000 and banned from boxing for three years.

Bullshit. This means nothing and is a gesture of nothing. Trump is simply playing king with this new toy he’s discovered.

Trump is a white supremacist. He believes that white people are superior to black people and brown people. His father taught him that. He has lived it.

Now, that doesn’t mean that he can’t “like” or even love some people who are black or brown. It means that he believes his love for them to be benevolent. He believes they need him and white people if they are to thrive.

I like dogs. Love some of them, in fact. That does not mean that I believe that they are equal to me. I don’t.

If you were one of those pardoned I think you would have a different view point. Some are so blinded by politics they cannot appreciate a gesture of humanity. If Trump had only pardoned whites ....the usual suspects would be screaming...dat proves he is waycist!

Also and again............if liberals want to talk about 'superiority' so much why not define it so we can all judge whether you are correct or not. And............how do you know what his father taught him? Also........it is not rocket science to understand that Africans so called Americans need white folks simply in order to SURVIVE.....do you not understand who really pays for all the welfare programs, food stamps etc.???..........look at Africa and those countries that are governed by blacks....the wars, the famines, the diseases etc.etc. and so on and so forth. A lot of Americans are ignorant of the fact that we send billions of dollars of food to Africa....and we do not even get credit for it...the sacks are labeled as being from the U.N.

I have a good idea for a reality t.v. show.....pay some whites to go live in some nation that is governed by blacks.....that should be an eye opener....how interesting it would be to see what happens to them.

Last edited:

If you were one of those pardoned I think you would have a different view point. Some are so blinded by politics they cannot appreciate a gesture of humanity. If Trump had only pardoned whites ....the usual suspects would be screaming...dat proves he is waycist!

Also and again............if liberals want to talk about 'superiority' so much why not define it so we can all judge whether you are correct or not. And............how do you know what his father taught him? Also........it is not rocket science to understand that Africans so called Americans need white folks simply in order to SURVIVE.....do you not understand who really pays for all the welfare programs, food stamps etc.???..........look at Africa and those countries that are governed by blacks....the wars, the famines, the diseases etc.etc. and so on and so forth. A lot of Americans are ignorant of the fact that we send billions of dollars of food to Africa....and we do not even get credit for it...the sacks are labeled as being from the U.N.

I have a good idea for a reality t.v. show.....pay some whites to go live in some nation that is governed by blacks.....that should be an eye opener....how interesting it would be to see what happens to them.

Please stop. Trump has no “humanity”. He saw a chance to work the brand. Everything he does is for personal gain. Period.

The rest of your vomit is white supremacist garbage. Shove that shit deep up your ass so it can spend some quality time with your putrid soul.

Trump has an entire staff of workers who dig out facts.

He knew this.

But he knew his ignorant base would believe him.

He is mocking them. He is thinking these dumb fuks will believe anything I say.

And they do. Clearly, they do.

And it's

pitiful

just

pitiful.

If you like your doctor you can keep him....

Talk about a bunch of dumb fucks......

Please stop. Trump has no “humanity”. He saw a chance to work the brand. Everything he does is for personal gain. Period.

The rest of your vomit is white supremacist garbage. Shove that shit deep up your ass so it can spend some quality time with your putrid soul.

Sounds like Butt Hurt...

Sounds like Butt Hurt...

Sure it does. Everything that is true sounds like butthurt for morons.

Hey Dip shit...

Trump didn't go to a Racist Church for 20 years

or hang with Racist like obongo. .

You are so full of shit.

Oh wow Trump is thinking of pardoning a celebrity? He's putting up a front and you are all buying it hook, line, and sinker.

Sounds like Butt Hurt...

Nope..

It's the liberal morons like yourself that are Butt Hurt...

Oh wow Trump is thinking of pardoning a celebrity? He's putting up a front and you are all buying it hook, line, and sinker.

Nope...

Trump is going after the dumb ass liberal voters...

He knows they are the real suckers...

Nope...

Trump is going after the dumb ass liberal voters...

He knows they are the real suckers...

It sure didn't take long for you to become a troll on the forum.

He's pardoning celebs, except the Black woman who got a life sentence for a non-violent drug deal... and even then he only did it because Kanye's wife Kim came and asked him to.

Hey Dip shit...

Trump didn't go to a Racist Church for 20 years

or hang with Racist like obongo. .

You are so full of shit.

You are embarrassing yourself.

accept Ali isn't guilty of anything and he isn't alive. He should probably save his pardons for guilty folks... like his family and himself.

I haven't looked it up, but didn't he get charged with being a draft dodger... even though he said he was a pacifist?

Sounds like Butt Hurt...

Nope..

Sounds like Butt Hurt...

Nope..

The libbies claim Trump is a waycist for pardoning Negroes....what would they have called him if he had only pardoned white folks? Me thinks they are very coinfused. hehheh

If the libbies get this upset because Trump pardoned some African so called Americans....think what will happen when Trump gets an agreement signed with N. Korea.....they best get on their meds now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back