Trump is such a racist, thinking of pardoning Ali and all

You must be an idiot to fall for the orange monkey signing an EO to end the policy his administration put into place. :laugh:
Obama separated families. That's why The Don's historic EO has solved another "crisis."
Obama separated some families. It wasnt an all out blitz like the racist Drumpf has done. You cant solve a crisis you created. Thats called setting up your retarded supporters to believe you work miracles.
laugh.gif
Lowest black unemployment rate ever. Makes ya think, don't it.
Looks like youre deflecting from the topic and you were too stupid to realize the Black unemployment rate started going down while Obama was the POTUS.
laugh.gif
I'm saying they are both true. Obama could've signed the same EO preventing family separation. But he didn't.

Trump did. That's why he won.
No one asked you about the Black unemployment rate. You were simply deflecting. Obama didnt need to sign an EO because he wasnt doing what Drumpf was doing you moron.
laugh.gif

If I post pics will you agree that I was right all along and you were wrong? lol
If you can post pics of a policy Obama implemented to separate families I will be amazed you got anything right.
Here's a source even you can approve:

MSNBC Panel Admits Obama Also Separated Immigrant Families
I dont approve of MSNBC for one.
For another you didnt provide a picture like you claimed. What happened?

Here is a better source.

Fact check: Did Obama administration separate families?

"The idea that this is simply a continuation of an Obama-era practice is "preposterous," said Denise Gilman, director of the Immigration Clinic at the University of Texas Law School. "There were occasionally instances where you would find a separated family — maybe like one every six months to a year — and that was usually because there had been some actual individualized concern that there was a trafficking situation or that the parent wasn’t actually the parent."

Once custody concerns were resolved, "there was pretty immediately reunification," Gilman told NBC News. "There were not 2,000 kids in two months — it’s not the same universe," she added."
That was a video. A moving picture with synced sound. The Don's historic EO has saved the day.
It wasnt a video of the policy like you claimed you had. Sorry.

Youre a moron if you think someone changing their mind under pressure of bad PR is historic. :laugh:

MSNBC Panel Admits Obama Also Separated Immigrant Families. Is this where you stopped following? lol

Obama separated families. That's why The Don's historic EO has solved another "crisis."
Obama separated some families. It wasnt an all out blitz like the racist Drumpf has done. You cant solve a crisis you created. Thats called setting up your retarded supporters to believe you work miracles.
laugh.gif
Looks like youre deflecting from the topic and you were too stupid to realize the Black unemployment rate started going down while Obama was the POTUS.
laugh.gif
I'm saying they are both true. Obama could've signed the same EO preventing family separation. But he didn't.

No one asked you about the Black unemployment rate. You were simply deflecting. Obama didnt need to sign an EO because he was doing what Drumpf was doing you moron.
laugh.gif
I know he was. We agree. :D

If you can post pics of a policy Obama implemented to separate families I will be amazed you got anything right.
Here's a source even you can approve:

MSNBC Panel Admits Obama Also Separated Immigrant Families

Here is a better source.

"The idea that this is simply a continuation of an Obama-era practice is "preposterous," said Denise Gilman, director of the Immigration Clinic at the University of Texas Law School. "There were occasionally instances where you would find a separated family — maybe like one every six months to a year — and that was usually because there had been some actual individualized concern that there was a trafficking situation or that the parent wasn’t actually the parent."

Once custody concerns were resolved, "there was pretty immediately reunification," Gilman told NBC News. "There were not 2,000 kids in two months — it’s not the same universe," she added."
That was a video. A moving picture with synced sound. The Don's historic EO has saved the day.

Youre a moron if you think someone changing their mind under pressure of bad PR is historic. :laugh:

MSNBC Panel Admits Obama Also Separated Immigrant Families. Is this where you stopped following? lol
Pretty much. MSNBC is shit. Even so no one claimed families werent separated under Obama. The claim you made was it was the same policy of zero tolerance like the orange clown Drumpf had.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No one asked you about the Black unemployment rate. You were simply deflecting. Obama didnt need to sign an EO because he was doing what Drumpf was doing you moron.
laugh.gif
Glad to see you agree that Drumpf was doing what Obama wasnt doing which is being a racist.
laugh.gif

Here is a better source.

Pretty much. MSNBC is shit. Even so no one claimed families werent separated under Obama. The claim you made was it was the same policy of zero tolerance like the orange clown Drumpf had.
I claimed the same policy of family separation was Obama's. Did you forget what the crisis was all about already?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Glad to see you agree that Drumpf was doing what Obama wasnt doing which is being a racist.
laugh.gif
Racism reunites families. We need more of them.

Here is a better source.

I claimed the same policy of family separation was Obama's. Did you forget what the crisis was all about already?
I know what you claimed. Too bad you were proven wrong.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If that were true then you would be Africa. What happened?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Good stuff.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Democrats lost the war. :)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What does war have to do with you not being in Africa?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Good stuff.
The best stuff.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I have always been free to live where I like.

And now, thousands of brown skinned people will be reunited because of The Don's heroic actions.

We need more racists.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And now, thousands of brown skinned people will be reunited because of The Don's heroic actions.

We need more racists.
Youre deflecting again. Its ok. I know you cant support your claim.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We need more racists.
laugh.gif
When a Loser rejects MSNBC there's not much more to say. :D

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We need more racists.
laugh.gif
When a Loser rejects MSNBC there's not much more to say. :D
I'm sorry you are one of those losers that believe MSNBC is valid. They arent much better than Faux news which I thought was more your style.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back