Trump is such a racist, thinking of pardoning Ali and all

It was pretty racist of The Don to reunite all of those hispanic families.

We need more racists.

We need more racists.
I think it was more racist he put the policy in place to separate them in the first place. Wilting under pressure just shows he is a fucking moronic racist.

We need more racists.

Hate to tell you but the EO that Trump signed will keep families coming in to this country together if they are detained. However, unfortunately, there is nothing in the EO for the families that have already been separated.

And, considering all the spaghetti of red tape, I don't think that the families that have been separated are going to be able to reunite any time soon. One of the parents has already been deported back to Guetamala while her child is STILL here.

We need more racists.
I think it was more racist he put the policy in place to separate them in the first place. Wilting under pressure just shows he is a fucking moronic racist.
He signed the same EO that Obama could have.

Def a need for more racists.
Obama didnt need to sign an EO because he didnt have the same policy the orange monkey did.

We need more racists.

Hate to tell you but the EO that Trump signed will keep families coming in to this country together if they are detained. However, unfortunately, there is nothing in the EO for the families that have already been separated.

And, considering all the spaghetti of red tape, I don't think that the families that have been separated are going to be able to reunite any time soon. One of the parents has already been deported back to Guetamala while her child is STILL here.
Spare me the tears. The policy has been in place for years. The Don solved it. It's what you claimed you wanted. Rejoice at what racists achieve.

More are called for.

We need more racists.

Obama didnt need to sign an EO because he didnt have the same policy the orange monkey did.
If I post pics will you agree that I was right all along and you were wrong? lol

We need more racists.

Spare me the tears. The policy has been in place for years. The Don solved it. It's what you claimed you wanted. Rejoice at what racists achieve.

More are called for.
You must be an idiot to fall for the orange monkey signing an EO to end the policy his administration put into place. :laugh:

We need more racists.

If I post pics will you agree that I was right all along and you were wrong? lol
If you can post pics of a policy Obama implemented to separate families I will be amazed you got anything right.

We need more racists.

More are called for.
You must be an idiot to fall for the orange monkey signing an EO to end the policy his administration put into place. :laugh:
Obama separated families. That's why The Don's historic EO has solved another "crisis."

We need more racists.

More are called for.

Families weren't being broken up under Obama. They were under Trump.

We need more racists.

More are called for.
Obama separated families. That's why The Don's historic EO has solved another "crisis."
Obama separated some families. It wasnt an all out blitz like the racist Drumpf has done. You cant solve a crisis you created. Thats called setting up your retarded supporters to believe you work miracles.
laugh.gif

We need more racists.

More are called for.

Families weren't being broken up under Obama. They were under Trump.
He is trying to count the families of criminals not people seeking asylum.

We need more racists.

If you can post pics of a policy Obama implemented to separate families I will be amazed you got anything right.
Here's a source even you can approve:

MSNBC Panel Admits Obama Also Separated Immigrant Families

We need more racists.

More are called for.
Obama separated some families. It wasnt an all out blitz like the racist Drumpf has done. You cant solve a crisis you created. Thats called setting up your retarded supporters to believe you work miracles.
laugh.gif
Lowest black unemployment rate ever. Makes ya think, don't it.

I dont approve of MSNBC for one.
For another you didnt provide a picture like you claimed. What happened?

Here is a better source.

Fact check: Did Obama administration separate families?

"The idea that this is simply a continuation of an Obama-era practice is "preposterous," said Denise Gilman, director of the Immigration Clinic at the University of Texas Law School. "There were occasionally instances where you would find a separated family — maybe like one every six months to a year — and that was usually because there had been some actual individualized concern that there was a trafficking situation or that the parent wasn’t actually the parent."

Once custody concerns were resolved, "there was pretty immediately reunification," Gilman told NBC News. "There were not 2,000 kids in two months — it’s not the same universe," she added."

More are called for.
laugh.gif
Looks like youre deflecting from the topic and you were too stupid to realize the Black unemployment rate started going down while Obama was the POTUS.
laugh.gif

Fact-checking the Donald Trump, Kanye bromance

Here is a better source.

"The idea that this is simply a continuation of an Obama-era practice is "preposterous," said Denise Gilman, director of the Immigration Clinic at the University of Texas Law School. "There were occasionally instances where you would find a separated family — maybe like one every six months to a year — and that was usually because there had been some actual individualized concern that there was a trafficking situation or that the parent wasn’t actually the parent."

Once custody concerns were resolved, "there was pretty immediately reunification," Gilman told NBC News. "There were not 2,000 kids in two months — it’s not the same universe," she added."
That was a video. A moving picture with synced sound. The Don's historic EO has saved the day.

More are called for.
laugh.gif
Looks like youre deflecting from the topic and you were too stupid to realize the Black unemployment rate started going down while Obama was the POTUS.
laugh.gif
I'm saying they are both true. Obama could've signed the same EO preventing family separation. But he didn't.

Trump did. That's why he won.

Here is a better source.

That was a video. A moving picture with synced sound. The Don's historic EO has saved the day.
It wasnt a video of the policy like you claimed you had. Sorry.

Youre a moron if you think someone changing their mind under pressure of bad PR is historic. :laugh:

Forum List

Back