Trump is such a racist, thinking of pardoning Ali and all

Muhammad Ali is dead and already long respected world wide. He doesnt need Drumpfs pardon. Whats a pardon going to do for Ali at this point? He doesnt have a criminal record.
i must concur.....

Looks like several millenials are posting on here........could be some older dumbasses on here as well.................anyhow....................................On June 20, 1967, Ali was convicted of draft evasion, sentenced to five years in prison, fined $10,000 and banned from boxing for three years.

dumbass say what?

:rofl:

Clay v. United States, 403 U.S. 698 (1971), was Muhammad Ali's[1] appeal of his conviction in 1967 for refusing to report for induction into the United States military forces during the Vietnam War. His local draft board had rejected his application for conscientious objector classification. In a unanimous 8-0 ruling (Thurgood Marshall recused himself due to his previous involvement in the case as a Justice department official), the United States Supreme Court reversed the conviction that had been upheld by the Fifth Circuit.

The Supreme Court found the government had failed to properly specify why Ali's application had been denied, thereby requiring the conviction to be overturned. A unanimous decision (8–0), "the court said the record shows that [Ali's] beliefs are founded on tenets of the Muslim religion as he understands them."[2][3]

Clay v. United States - Wikipedia

Democrats lost the war. :)
What does war have to do with you not being in Africa?
laugh.gif
I have always been free to live where I like.

And now, thousands of brown skinned people will be reunited because of The Don's heroic actions.

We need more racists.
Youre deflecting again. Its ok. I know you cant support your claim.
laugh.gif
When a Loser rejects MSNBC there's not much more to say. :D
I'm sorry you are one of those losers that believe MSNBC is valid. They arent much better than Faux news which I thought was more your style.
laugh.gif
Anyway, there's your link. That you still disbelieve it that's on you. :D

What does war have to do with you not being in Africa?
laugh.gif

And now, thousands of brown skinned people will be reunited because of The Don's heroic actions.

We need more racists.
laugh.gif
I'm sorry you are one of those losers that believe MSNBC is valid. They arent much better than Faux news which I thought was more your style.
laugh.gif
My link proves you wrong. I believe it totally.
laugh.gif

Fact-checking the Donald Trump, Kanye bromance

We need more racists.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whew. Talk about deflections haha.

Now look up Chance, Diddy, Diamond & Silk, Candace Owens Red Pill Black...the times they are a'changin'.

You know that guy. He's one of the tribe. :D

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now look up Chance, Diddy, Diamond & Silk, Candace Owens Red Pill Black...the times they are a'changin'.

Well you brought up the deflection. I was just squashing it. You being on lower end of the intelligence scale should be able to figure out that if the Black unemployment rate was going down long before that fool Drumpf got in office then its not because of anything that orange ass wipe did.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well you brought up the deflection. I was just squashing it. You being on lower end of the intelligence scale should be able to figure out that if the Black unemployment rate was going down long before that fool Drumpf got in office then its not because of anything that orange ass wipe did.
laugh.gif
Lowest it's ever been in recorded history. Don't think we don't notice these things. :D

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Lowest it's ever been in recorded history. Don't think we don't notice these things. :D
And you really are that stupid that you think this is because of Drumpf even though it started during the Obama era?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
And you really are that stupid that you think this is because of Drumpf even though it started during the Obama era?
laugh.gif
But The Don made so many radical changes. Certainly this would have ruined Obama's roaring economy.

snort. :D

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But The Don made so many radical changes. Certainly this would have ruined Obama's roaring economy.

Radical changes like what? Being the biggest ass clown the nation has ever seen?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Radical changes like what?
laugh.gif
Massive tax cuts and deregs. It's a booming economy. It's what is dashing all Dem hopes for victory in the midterms. :D

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Radical changes like what? Being the biggest ass clown the nation has ever seen?
laugh.gif

I think that the radical change they are talking about is the tax bill that Trump signed.

But, I'm going to wait another 6 months to give the tax bill a fair chance, because changes like that generally take a year or so before you're able to gauge their true effect.

Personally, I think this tax bill is gonna tank the economy.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Radical changes like what?
laugh.gif
Massive tax cuts and deregs. It's a booming economy. It's what is dashing all Dem hopes for victory in the midterms. :D
Only if people like giving rich people more tax cuts and having their food poisoned due to deregulation.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back