Trump is the great white bourgeoisie boogie man they all fear getting into power

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I feel that the left fears Trump is because he is the great white bourgeoisie boogie man they fear getting into power. That is the only thing I can think of as to why they hate him and America so much. Perhaps if Donald Trump just hides his true birth certificate for about three years they would be more accepting of him or hand around people who hate America as much as ISIS does.

I feel that the left fears Trump is because he is the great white bourgeoisie boogie man they fear getting into power. That is the only thing I can think of as to why they hate him and America so much. Perhaps if Donald Trump just hides his true birth certificate for about three years they would be more accepting of him or hand around people who hate America as much as ISIS does.

Why would liberals support a rightwinger?

You ‘feel’ wrong.

‘The left’ are appropriately and justifiably concerned that a Trump ‘presidency’ would return to power Bush era retreads responsible for two failed, illegal wars and the likes of Clarence Thomas on the Supreme Court.

The last thing America needs is another Bush administration hostile to citizens’ rights, the rule of law, pursuing a failed and reckless foreign policy agenda.

The White Left are ashamed of being White. The White Left are insane motherfuckers.

Forum List

Back