Trump - Is This the kind of person for President?

Trump is your next President. Get used to it, libs.

Bwahahahaha.....your whole party will be destroyed if he happens to get elected.....he's a ticking time-bomb, a loose cannon and a vulgar sort.

Of course Hillary fails for me in much the same way.

I seriously doubt that you can come up with some proof that Hillary has made an accusation about someone and asked for their death only to find out later they were innocent. This guy doesn't think before he speaks, says whatever comes to his mind, and some people are cheering him for the most absurd stuff he says.

Excuse me, but perhaps one of you liberal backstabbing ass wipes can tell me where you found your 20/20 hindsight glasses? Mine don't seem to be working every well.

I probably don't like Trump any more than you do, but why do you have to be so fucking dishonest?

I'm sorry, you must be one of the Trump "vulgar" sorts. If you can't post without slinging shit all over the place then go where you belong.....the pig sty, where slime like you thrive.

And, try and make some sense when you post......illiterates shouldn't even be allowed in this Forum.

I seriously doubt that you can come up with some proof that Hillary has made an accusation about someone and asked for their death only to find out later they were innocent. This guy doesn't think before he speaks, says whatever comes to his mind, and some people are cheering him for the most absurd stuff he says.

Excuse me, but perhaps one of you liberal backstabbing ass wipes can tell me where you found your 20/20 hindsight glasses? Mine don't seem to be working every well.

I probably don't like Trump any more than you do, but why do you have to be so fucking dishonest?

I'm sorry, you must be one of the Trump "vulgar" sorts. If you can't post without slinging shit all over the place then go where you belong.....the pig sty, where slime like you thrive.

And, try and make some sense when you post......illiterates shouldn't even be allowed in this Forum.

Try reading the red text in the quote above again.

You hold people to a standard that is impossible to reach, which says a great deal about you, now doesn't it? Why are you criticizing me for pointing out liberal hypocrisy? That's hypocritical in itself!

I am like General Patton. I give it to you loud and dirty, so maybe you'll remember it!

So, you don't like Trump but you are here to defend him?

You hold people to a standard that is impossible to reach, which says a great deal about you, now doesn't it? Why are you criticizing me for pointing out liberal hypocrisy? That's hypocritical in itself!
Why don't you try and point out what is hypocritical about it before slinging so much poop? What is not true about what I posted?
Central Park Five members shocked Trump is top GOP candidate

I am like General Patton. I give it to you loud and dirty, so maybe you'll remember it!
No, you are like Trump, vulgar and nasty and probably don't have the capacity to explain yourself, why you have to just sling poop.

Why don't you try and point out what is hypocritical about it before slinging so much poop? What is not true about what I posted?

No, you are like Trump, vulgar and nasty and probably don't have the capacity to explain yourself, why you have to just sling poop.

I hate liberals.

In 1989, how would anyone know that these men were innocent? You only know NOW! Busting anyone for not knowing the truth years before the truth came out is 20/20 hindsight hypocrisy. It is a definitive liberal trait because they don't have the morals to see the error in their thinking.

Now, do you get it, or should I get out a crayon and draw you a picture?

I hate liberals.
I've known all along that most Republicans/conservatives are full of hate. Thank you for confirming that.

In 1989, how would anyone know that these men were innocent? You only know NOW! Busting anyone for not knowing the truth years before the truth came out is 20/20 hindsight hypocrisy. It is a definitive liberal trait because they don't have the morals to see the error in their thinking.
You're so full of crap. The story isn't about when it was found out they were innocent....it's about the Republican's hero, the tyrant Trump, who wanted them executed and took a full page ad to proclaim it. This is not the kind of person we need to lead the country. If you think so, you're just as dense as his supporters.

You can draw? Why don't you try and concentrate on reading skills, you seem to be lacking.

I hate liberals.
I've known all along that most Republicans/conservatives are full of hate. Thank you for confirming that.

You're so full of crap. The story isn't about when it was found out they were innocent....it's about the Republican's hero, the tyrant Trump, who wanted them executed and took a full page ad to proclaim it. This is not the kind of person we need to lead the country. If you think so, you're just as dense as his supporters.

You can draw? Why don't you try and concentrate on reading skills, you seem to be lacking.

I guess you are just another in an increasing long list of libs I keep running into that have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

I can excuse being ignorant, but stupid is willful!

Uh...didn't they confess?
Didn't you read the article? Yeah, they were co-erced by the police but later the real perpetrator confessed and his DNA matched that found on the woman, their convictions were voided. Says a lot about our police, too.

They all say they were coerced.

But that is beside the point.

Trump, a private citizen, expressed an opinion about criminals that confessed, recanted and then were found guilty by a jury of their peers.

Again, Trump was a private citizen, not privy to the intricacies of the case.

End of story.

A federal judge has approved a $41 million civil rights settlement to five black and Hispanic men wrongfully convicted in the horrific beating and rape of a white female jogger in New York's Central Park in 1989, Mayor Bill de Blasio said in a statement Friday.
Central Park jogger case brings $41 million settlement - CNN.com

A De Blasio give away. Bloomberg fought the settlement. They were not exonerated...their conviction was vacated. Big difference.

A federal judge has approved a $41 million civil rights settlement to five black and Hispanic men wrongfully convicted in the horrific beating and rape of a white female jogger in New York's Central Park in 1989, Mayor Bill de Blasio said in a statement Friday.
Central Park jogger case brings $41 million settlement - CNN.com

A De Blasio give away. Bloomberg fought the settlement. They were not exonerated...their conviction was vacated. Big difference.

Why don't you research your position before posting it and making yourself appear uninformed?

New York City has agreed to pay $40 million (£24 million) to five men who were convicted, and later exonerated, of brutally raping a female jogger in Central Park in 1989, settling a long-fought civil rights lawsuit, according to a person familiar with the matter.
Five men wrongfully convicted for 1989 NY Central Park rape given $40m

5 Exonerated in Central Park Jogger Case Agree to Settle Suit for $40 Million

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/20/n...r-case-are-to-settle-suit-for-40-million.html

Uh...didn't they confess?
Didn't you read the article? Yeah, they were co-erced by the police but later the real perpetrator confessed and his DNA matched that found on the woman, their convictions were voided. Says a lot about our police, too.

They all say they were coerced.

But that is beside the point.

Trump, a private citizen, expressed an opinion about criminals that confessed, recanted and then were found guilty by a jury of their peers.

Again, Trump was a private citizen, not privy to the intricacies of the case.

End of story.

Doesn't matter.....shows he doesn't know what the hell is going on but wants to insert his two-cents. If he was not privy to the intricacies of the case, more the reason he should have kept his mouth shut.

We don't need a President who mouths off his opinion and then turns out to be wrong, especially in matters that don't even concern him.

We are finishing up with one narcissist, not really ready for another one just yet.
Comparing Trump to Obama is asinine. Obama is a good president, rated at number 18 out of all our presidents by presidential historians (while GW Bush is rated 35).

Trump is a low caliber person through and through.

General Patton....LMAO You are just a little bitty nobody on an internet forum: get a grip.

I hate liberals.

I guess you are just another in an increasing long list of libs I keep running into that have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

I can excuse being ignorant, but stupid is willful!
The only one appearing stupid here is you. It's not debate when all you do is sling insults. I realize that you are angry because Trump is being exposed and you can't refute the allegations.....slinging poop just makes you look more ignorant.

Either come up with some intelligent response or admit you don't have any and all you can do is sling poop.....which we can see...it really is obvious.

General Patton....LMAO You are just a little bitty nobody on an internet forum: get a grip.

I wanted to click on the "funny" - but I agree with you....so I chose agree instead....but it is funny, you nailed it. He can't do anything but sling poop.

Forum List

Back