Trump is worried about dogs and cats voting

I personally know someone who got a ballot for her dead cat. She explained to me exactly how she did it. It's not difficult.

What is difficult is catching the fraudsters. Unless you make a really stupid mistake, it's nearly impossible to get caught.

This is why we need a mandatory death penalty for voter fraud.

How do people take this Trump guy seriously? Dogs and cats voting?! Do people really believe him when he spews this nonesense?

Here is a very objective article showing Trumps exact quote if you missed it.

well a dead cat did receive a ballot,,,

Got a link for that claim?
OK it was a voter registration,,,
you guys need to pay better attention to current events cause this was well posted,,,

A form for voter registration IS NOT a ballot. And, in order to receive your voter ID, you have to fill out the form and mail it back. So no, Trump is lying his ass off when he says that pets have received ballots.

But then again, the cat I linked about didn't receive a credit card, they just got an application to receive one. Doubt that credit companies take paw prints as signatures.

Again.........................there are zero cats or dogs receiving ballots. Trump is making bullshit claims again, hoping his base will parrot his bullshit and get others to believe it.
to a degree hes spot on,,,whats to stop a person from filling out those registrations and mailing them back,,,

How do people take this Trump guy seriously? Dogs and cats voting?! Do people really believe him when he spews this nonesense?

you guys need to pay better attention to current events cause this was well posted,,,

There’s a massive difference between a registration application and a ballot.

You’re being manipulated.
only a signature and a stamp,,,
Nope. Not even close.

Like I said. You’re being manipulated in a way that undermines our nation.

A form for voter registration IS NOT a ballot. And, in order to receive your voter ID, you have to fill out the form and mail it back. So no, Trump is lying his ass off when he says that pets have received ballots.

But then again, the cat I linked about didn't receive a credit card, they just got an application to receive one. Doubt that credit companies take paw prints as signatures.

Again.........................there are zero cats or dogs receiving ballots. Trump is making bullshit claims again, hoping his base will parrot his bullshit and get others to believe it.
Yes there is

Yes there is what? Dogs and cats receiving ballots? If so, I'd like to see a link that proves that claim. One other poster was challenged on that claim, and it turns out it wasn't a ballot that the cat received, but rather a voter registration form (which still needs to be filled out and sent back), which IS NOT a ballot.

There’s a massive difference between a registration application and a ballot.

You’re being manipulated.
only a signature and a stamp,,,
Nope. Not even close.

Like I said. You’re being manipulated in a way that undermines our nation.
yep,,just a signature and a stamp,,,

I do understand many things are hard for you to do,, not everyone is as pathetic as you,,,

Yes there is

Yes there is what? Dogs and cats receiving ballots? If so, I'd like to see a link that proves that claim. One other poster was challenged on that claim, and it turns out it wasn't a ballot that the cat received, but rather a voter registration form (which still needs to be filled out and sent back), which IS NOT a ballot.
Now that I think of it, how would the state know ? If you can register online ., why Not a cats name?

If I register to vote will some
States send me a ballot?

Depends on whether or not that state does mail in voting. If you live there, and you register, you might receive one. However, in the registration process, you have to prove you live in the district you are hoping to vote in. Doubt you can live in FL and register to vote in OR and receive a ballot, it doesn't work that way.

Dogs and cats get ballots all the time. One cat got a ballot and she had been dead for 12 years. My dog was called for jury duty.

And he committed a felon if he voted ( or anyone else) We need a cat prison for felony cats. Maybe Trump can use is fence money.

We're in the Twilight Zone. This isn't happening. We can't have fallen this fuckin' far.

States send me a ballot?

Depends on whether or not that state does mail in voting. If you live there, and you register, you might receive one. However, in the registration process, you have to prove you live in the district you are hoping to vote in. Doubt you can live in FL and register to vote in OR and receive a ballot, it doesn't work that way.
Answer the question, if I register to vote will some states send me a mail in ballot unsolicited yes or no?

And he committed a felon if he voted ( or anyone else) We need a cat prison for felony cats. Maybe Trump can use is fence money.
Democrats are allowing child rapist out of jail you think they will arrest millions of democrats committing fraud ?

I personally know someone who got a ballot for her dead cat. She explained to me exactly how she did it. It's not difficult.

What is difficult is catching the fraudsters. Unless you make a really stupid mistake, it's nearly impossible to get caught.

You personally know someone who received a ballot for their dead cat? Really? Sound like some of that crap Trump spews when he's trying to justify his remarks. Remember the claim he saw lots of Muslims dancing in the streets of NYC when 9/11 happened? That was proven to be a false claim.

By the way...................you might not to want to use the dead cat scenario. There has already been a link posted in this thread that says a dead cat received a voter registration form, but not a ballot. Are you just trying to parrot a story, but use some of that "truthful hyperbole" Trump uses, and claim it was a ballot, instead of a voter registration form?

Why is Trump alienating the pet vote?
He's running out of support...he should be trying to appeal to every sector he can.
We know Trump is a puzzie grabber. This is poof it pays off. Puzzies everywhere are showing up at the polls.

You personally know someone who received a ballot for their dead cat? Really? Sound like some of that crap Trump spews when he's trying to justify his remarks. Remember the claim he saw lots of Muslims dancing in the streets of NYC when 9/11 happened? That was proven to be a false claim.

By the way...................you might not to want to use the dead cat scenario. There has already been a link posted in this thread that says a dead cat received a voter registration form, but not a ballot. Are you just trying to parrot a story, but use some of that "truthful hyperbole" Trump uses, and claim it was a ballot, instead of a voter registration form?
Lol

It's a joke lefties. Where is that good old sense of humor that used to laugh about crooked old LBJ getting elected to congress by voters residing in cemeteries?
No it’s not a joke. It’s a very intentional campaign that Trump is focusing on to discredit and sew doubt in mail in voting. It sounds like a joke because its so ridiculous but that’s what Trump does. be sure as shit he is going to claim the election is rigged and blame mail in if he loses. It’s actually a very dangerous thing that he is playing with.

Democrats are allowing child rapist out of jail you think they will arrest millions of democrats committing fraud ?
Oh, you’re claiming registered democrats aren’t registered to vote ? One isn’t considered a Democrat unless he’s registered that way. Then guess what ? He can vote. That’s how it works. Try voting sometime.

States send me a ballot?

Answer the question, if I register to vote will some states send me a mail in ballot unsolicited yes or no?

I did answer the question, and the answer is still the same. If you live in a state where mail in balloting is done, and you register to vote in your district, you will more than likely receive a ballot. HOWEVER, in order to register to vote for that district, you must first prove you live there. No, you cannot register to vote in Oregon if you live in Florida.

It's a joke lefties. Where is that good old sense of humor that used to laugh about crooked old LBJ getting elected to congress by voters residing in cemeteries?
No it’s not a joke. It’s a very intentional campaign that Trump is focusing on to discredit and sew doubt in mail in voting. It sounds like a joke because its so ridiculous but that’s what Trump does. be sure as shit he is going to claim the election is rigged and blame mail in if he loses. It’s actually a very dangerous thing that he is playing with.
If I register to vote well some states send me a ballot unsolicited yes or no?

Forum List

Back