Trump is worried about dogs and cats voting

How do people take this Trump guy seriously? Dogs and cats voting?! Do people really believe him when he spews this nonesense?

Here is a very objective article showing Trumps exact quote if you missed it.

"Here is a very objective article"

. . . and we go to the article? And what do we see? This picture;

the-iconic-picard-facepalm.jpeg

and the first line;

"President Brain Worms is on his bullshit again."

If that is YOUR idea of objective, no wonder you have a problem with reality and no one takes you seriously. You should get disability b/c of your total inability to reason. . .

How do people take this Trump guy seriously? Dogs and cats voting?! Do people really believe him when he spews this nonesense?

well a dead cat did receive a ballot,,,

Got a link for that claim?
OK it was a voter registration,,,
you guys need to pay better attention to current events cause this was well posted,,,

A form for voter registration IS NOT a ballot. And, in order to receive your voter ID, you have to fill out the form and mail it back. So no, Trump is lying his ass off when he says that pets have received ballots.

But then again, the cat I linked about didn't receive a credit card, they just got an application to receive one. Doubt that credit companies take paw prints as signatures.

Again.........................there are zero cats or dogs receiving ballots. Trump is making bullshit claims again, hoping his base will parrot his bullshit and get others to believe it.
If I register to vote will some
States send me a ballot?

Depends on whether or not that state does mail in voting. If you live there, and you register, you might receive one. However, in the registration process, you have to prove you live in the district you are hoping to vote in. Doubt you can live in FL and register to vote in OR and receive a ballot, it doesn't work that way.
Answer the question, if I register to vote will some states send me a mail in ballot unsolicited yes or no?

I did answer the question, and the answer is still the same. If you live in a state where mail in balloting is done, and you register to vote in your district, you will more than likely receive a ballot. HOWEVER, in order to register to vote for that district, you must first prove you live there. No, you cannot register to vote in Oregon if you live in Florida.
Ok , can I request a mail in ballot? And if I do and they send me 2 ballots is that a problem?

you guys need to pay better attention to current events cause this was well posted,,,

There’s a massive difference between a registration application and a ballot.

You’re being manipulated.
only a signature and a stamp,,,
Nope. Not even close.

Like I said. You’re being manipulated in a way that undermines our nation.
yep,,just a signature and a stamp,,,

I do understand many things are hard for you to do,, not everyone is as pathetic as you,,,
Pathetic is your understanding of how the government in my country works. Voter registration applications aren’t accepted just because they’re filled out.

Dogs and cats get ballots all the time. One cat got a ballot and she had been dead for 12 years. My dog was called for jury duty.

Hey stupid, even the title of your link says that the dead cat received a VOTER REGISTRATION FORM, which is much different than a ballot. You have to fill out the registration form, send it back, get a voter ID, and then, if your district allows mail in voting, you might get a ballot.

Voter registration forms and ballots are not the same thing.

There’s a massive difference between a registration application and a ballot.

You’re being manipulated.
only a signature and a stamp,,,
Nope. Not even close.

Like I said. You’re being manipulated in a way that undermines our nation.
yep,,just a signature and a stamp,,,

I do understand many things are hard for you to do,, not everyone is as pathetic as you,,,
Pathetic is your understanding of how the government in my country works. Voter registration applications aren’t accepted just because they’re filled out.
if theyre filled out right they are,,,

Yanno.....................while I HAVE heard of pets receiving credit card offers, those are pretty rare (and funny when they make the news).

However........................I have yet to hear of anyone having a housepet that received a mail in ballot. Nope, this is just more bullshit Trump threw against the wall, hoping it would stick.

Unfortunately, his supporters took it as gospel, and are now spreading the lie.

It wasn't Trump who, threw it up against the wall, it was the owner of the cat.

Great idea, I will send one ballot in the name of my dog.

One Slade3200 ballot going in as well.

It's a joke lefties. Where is that good old sense of humor that used to laugh about crooked old LBJ getting elected to congress by voters residing in cemeteries?
No it’s not a joke. It’s a very intentional campaign that Trump is focusing on to discredit and sew doubt in mail in voting. It sounds like a joke because its so ridiculous but that’s what Trump does. be sure as shit he is going to claim the election is rigged and blame mail in if he loses. It’s actually a very dangerous thing that he is playing with.
If I register to vote well some states send me a ballot unsolicited yes or no?

If you register to vote, the only place that might send you a ballot is the district you registered in, but only if that state allows mail in voting. Will other states and districts send you a ballot if you register? No, only the district you register in.

Learn civics dude.

There are cases of such, whether you like it or not. And for those states not requiring id to validate a mail-in ballot, they could easily be used nefariously.
You’ve obviously done zero research on how mail in voting ballots are verified. Why don’t you do a little homework and then let me know what exactly what you object to. How does somebody cast an illegal vote

Dogs and cats get ballots all the time. One cat got a ballot and she had been dead for 12 years. My dog was called for jury duty.

Hey stupid, even the title of your link says that the dead cat received a VOTER REGISTRATION FORM, which is much different than a ballot. You have to fill out the registration form, send it back, get a voter ID, and then, if your district allows mail in voting, you might get a ballot.

But, the fact still remains, a dead CAT received voting information.

If that can happen once, with a cat, it can happen many more times, with other ineligible "voters".

There are cases of such, whether you like it or not. And for those states not requiring id to validate a mail-in ballot, they could easily be used nefariously.
You’ve obviously done zero research on how mail in voting ballots are verified. Why don’t you do a little homework and then let me know what exactly what you object to. How does somebody cast an illegal vote

Please tell us how it is verified that your ballot is not thrown to trash?

It's a joke lefties. Where is that good old sense of humor that used to laugh about crooked old LBJ getting elected to congress by voters residing in cemeteries?
No it’s not a joke. It’s a very intentional campaign that Trump is focusing on to discredit and sew doubt in mail in voting. It sounds like a joke because its so ridiculous but that’s what Trump does. be sure as shit he is going to claim the election is rigged and blame mail in if he loses. It’s actually a very dangerous thing that he is playing with.
If I register to vote well some states send me a ballot unsolicited yes or no?

If you register to vote, the only place that might send you a ballot is the district you registered in, but only if that state allows mail in voting. Will other states and districts send you a ballot if you register? No, only the district you register in.

Learn civics dude.
Dancing like a mother fucker lol

A form for voter registration IS NOT a ballot. And, in order to receive your voter ID, you have to fill out the form and mail it back. So no, Trump is lying his ass off when he says that pets have received ballots.

But then again, the cat I linked about didn't receive a credit card, they just got an application to receive one. Doubt that credit companies take paw prints as signatures.

Again.........................there are zero cats or dogs receiving ballots. Trump is making bullshit claims again, hoping his base will parrot his bullshit and get others to believe it.
States send me a ballot?

Depends on whether or not that state does mail in voting. If you live there, and you register, you might receive one. However, in the registration process, you have to prove you live in the district you are hoping to vote in. Doubt you can live in FL and register to vote in OR and receive a ballot, it doesn't work that way.
Answer the question, if I register to vote will some states send me a mail in ballot unsolicited yes or no?

I did answer the question, and the answer is still the same. If you live in a state where mail in balloting is done, and you register to vote in your district, you will more than likely receive a ballot. HOWEVER, in order to register to vote for that district, you must first prove you live there. No, you cannot register to vote in Oregon if you live in Florida.
Ok , can I request a mail in ballot? And if I do and they send me 2 ballots is that a problem?

Yes, you can request a mail in ballot for the district you are registered in, but only that one, and they will only send you one ballot.

Did you just say verified hahaha

But, the fact still remains, a dead CAT received voting information.

If that can happen once, with a cat, it can happen many more times, with other ineligible "voters".

Again, ballots are not the same thing as a voter registration form. In order to receive a ballot, you must first fill out the voter registration form, send it in, and wait for them to send you back a voter ID. After you get the voter ID, you MIGHT get a ballot, but only if the district you live in allows mail in voting.

You are getting scared over nothing.

I read all about this. Sounds bogus and even if the cat did get a ballot the vote would not be counted because the cat didn’t have a valid ID. So be honest, how worried are you that animals will be voting for Biden this November ??

States send me a ballot?

Yes, you can request a mail in ballot for the district you are registered in, but only that one, and they will only send you one ballot.
So they sent me an unsolicited ballot and I sent in a absentee ballot, and if I go in to vote in person will my name be on the voter roll?

I read all about this. Sounds bogus and even if the cat did get a ballot the vote would not be counted because the cat didn’t have a valid ID. So be honest, how worried are you that animals will be voting for Biden this November ??
how do you check the IDs for a mail in ballot???

States send me a ballot?

So they sent me an unsolicited ballot and I sent in a absentee ballot, and if I go in to vote in person will my name be on the voter roll?

If you request an absentee ballot, you won't be able to vote in person, and no, you won't receive both an unsolicited ballot and an absentee ballot at the same time. But, keep trolling if it amuses you.

Forum List

Back