Trump is worried about dogs and cats voting

How do people take this Trump guy seriously? Dogs and cats voting?! Do people really believe him when he spews this nonesense?

Here is a very objective article showing Trumps exact quote if you missed it.

well a dead cat did receive a ballot,,,

Dogs and cats get ballots all the time. One cat got a ballot and she had been dead for 12 years. My dog was called for jury duty.

This story has been debunked... read the thread

so the AP is debunked but BOING BOING is valid?

god damn you reinvent pathetic.

How do people take this Trump guy seriously? Dogs and cats voting?! Do people really believe him when he spews this nonesense?

He knows your games. A lot of others do also. Now more do.

How does anyone take YOU seriously?

Pets have received ballots. Obviously that FACT is what Trump is talking about. And a dishonest leftist, LIKE YOU, would probably fill out that ballot and mail it in.

Basically in a nutshell you can fuck off with your failed trolling, loser
How did the pets get the ballot and what if that ballot was filled out and sent in... would the vote count? You should know the answers to both these questions. Do you?
If verification of who is sending in the ballot is not required how would they know?

Dogs and cats get ballots all the time. One cat got a ballot and she had been dead for 12 years. My dog was called for jury duty.

Hey stupid, even the title of your link says that the dead cat received a VOTER REGISTRATION FORM, which is much different than a ballot. You have to fill out the registration form, send it back, get a voter ID, and then, if your district allows mail in voting, you might get a ballot.

Voter registration forms and ballots are not the same thing.

But, the fact still remains, a dead CAT received voting information.

If that can happen once, with a cat, it can happen many more times, with other ineligible "voters".

Again, ballots are not the same thing as a voter registration form. In order to receive a ballot, you must first fill out the voter registration form, send it in, and wait for them to send you back a voter ID. After you get the voter ID, you MIGHT get a ballot, but only if the district you live in allows mail in voting.

You are getting scared over nothing.

Again, if a DEAD CAT, can get sent voter registration forms, why can't anyone else who is not eligible to vote?

That, is the point, not whether or not voter registration is the same as an absentee ballot.

If they can't even regulate who gets a registration form, how can they be trusted to send out mass mail in ballots?
Even if the cat got a ballot and filled it out the vote wouldn’t count unless the cat was registered with a verified ID. The cat would also be liable for a felony which can be easily traced. Do you understand all that?

You don't understand, through INCOMPETENCE, a dead cat received voter registration materials in the mail.

That kind of incompetence, is what you trust to handle mail in ballots to everyone?

We’ve got to absolutely crush Trump in November, but if we’re going to end this era of chaos, that won’t be enough.

We gotta make sure President Biden signs the Green New Deal and medicare for all, my friends

PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK WHERE TRUMP SAYS HE'S WORRIED ABOUT DOGS AND CATS VOTING.

or admit your headline is a click bait bullshit lie.​

either is fine.

From the rules:
Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed.

Got a link for that claim?
OK it was a voter registration,,,
you guys need to pay better attention to current events cause this was well posted,,,

probably was a set up. Its Georgia isn't it? A republican state with a republican SOS.

Pets have received ballots. Obviously that FACT is what Trump is talking about. And a dishonest leftist, LIKE YOU, would probably fill out that ballot and mail it in.

How did the pets get the ballot and what if that ballot was filled out and sent in... would the vote count? You should know the answers to both these questions. Do you?
If verification of who is sending in the ballot is not required how would they know?
Where is verification not required? Give me an example

I personally know someone who got a ballot for her dead cat. She explained to me exactly how she did it. It's not difficult.

What is difficult is catching the fraudsters. Unless you make a really stupid mistake, it's nearly impossible to get caught.

This is why we need a mandatory death penalty for voter fraud.

why wasn't it on the news.

I do too. I also worry about the dead voting, and cartoon characters. It's what you guys do

Where is verification not required? Give me an example
WHERE DID TRUMP SAY HE WAS WORRIED ABOUT CATS VOTING????

give me that example.

Hey stupid, even the title of your link says that the dead cat received a VOTER REGISTRATION FORM, which is much different than a ballot. You have to fill out the registration form, send it back, get a voter ID, and then, if your district allows mail in voting, you might get a ballot.

Voter registration forms and ballots are not the same thing.

But, the fact still remains, a dead CAT received voting information.

If that can happen once, with a cat, it can happen many more times, with other ineligible "voters".

Again, ballots are not the same thing as a voter registration form. In order to receive a ballot, you must first fill out the voter registration form, send it in, and wait for them to send you back a voter ID. After you get the voter ID, you MIGHT get a ballot, but only if the district you live in allows mail in voting.

You are getting scared over nothing.

Again, if a DEAD CAT, can get sent voter registration forms, why can't anyone else who is not eligible to vote?

That, is the point, not whether or not voter registration is the same as an absentee ballot.

If they can't even regulate who gets a registration form, how can they be trusted to send out mass mail in ballots?
Even if the cat got a ballot and filled it out the vote wouldn’t count unless the cat was registered with a verified ID. The cat would also be liable for a felony which can be easily traced. Do you understand all that?

You don't understand, through INCOMPETENCE, a dead cat received voter registration materials in the mail.

That kind of incompetence, is what you trust to handle mail in ballots to everyone?
That’s debatable. The elections people in control of that situation suspect third party activists or the whole thing to be a fake but said the ballot would never count since the cat doesn’t have an ID or Social security Number

This may be a new low for TDS Stage 4. Citing Boingboing as a legitimate source? Iceberg is right, thats beyond pathetic.
and even then it's a total paraphrase and misquote of what trump said.

his headline is an unsubstantiated lie.

I do too. I also worry about the dead voting, and cartoon characters. It's what you guys do
That’s fake news which you can’t verify

We're in the Twilight Zone. This isn't happening. We can't have fallen this fuckin' far.
Yes.We did. Democrats are desperate

That’s fake news which you can’t verify
as in FAKE NEWS TRUMP IS WORRIED ABOUT CATS VOTING???

fucking pathetic dude. or give me the link where he says that, not you making up what you THINK he means from some TDS site you get all your info from.

This may be a new low for TDS Stage 4. Citing Boingboing as a legitimate source? Iceberg is right, thats beyond pathetic.
The article was a joke. Check amazon as I think they are having a sale in sense of humor.

I got Iceberg on ignore so I missed whatever trolling garbage he was spewing.

Trump said what he said. The quote is the quote. You can’t hide from that. The article was just some color making fun of him.

The article was a joke. Check amazon as I think they are having a sale in sense of humor.

Trump said what he said. The quote is the quote. You can’t hide from that. The article was just some color making fun of him.
you're reading this shit, bitch. :)

boingo boingo is the fucking joke. only thing worse is quoting them. wrong.

you're reading this shit, bitch. :)

boingo boingo is the fucking joke. only thing worse is quoting them. wrong.
Slade is acting like he can’t see this haha

Forum List

Back