Trump is worried about dogs and cats voting

How do people take this Trump guy seriously? Dogs and cats voting?! Do people really believe him when he spews this nonesense?

Here is a very objective article showing Trumps exact quote if you missed it.

I do too. I also worry about the dead voting, and cartoon characters. It's what you guys do
That’s fake news which you can’t verify
Learn to use google. This information is not hard to find

This may be a new low for TDS Stage 4. Citing Boingboing as a legitimate source? Iceberg is right, thats beyond pathetic.
The article was a joke. Check amazon as I think they are having a sale in sense of humor.

I got Iceberg on ignore so I missed whatever trolling garbage he was spewing.

Trump said what he said. The quote is the quote. You can’t hide from that. The article was just some color making fun of him.
you're reading this shit, bitch. :)

boingo boingo is the fucking joke. only thing worse is quoting them. wrong.
Slade is acting like he can’t see this haha
he reads it. we know he does.

How do people take this Trump guy seriously? Dogs and cats voting?! Do people really believe him when he spews this nonesense?

I do too. I also worry about the dead voting, and cartoon characters. It's what you guys do
Your accusations only exists in partisan opinion articles. When you dig into the real stats your claims fall apart. Give it a try, go to the next layer

Slade, a few years back in Broward ,County there were multiple Democrzt voters using the names "Felix the Cat," "Scoobey Doo," "Donald Duck," "Mickey Mouse," "Dumbo the Elephant," and more. Yes, Democrats have listed a chorus of false names back when, so I think it's wisest to have a fingerprint and eyescan along with a valid picture id to avoid a skewed vote.
Without religious scruples the vote is easily able to disenfranchise voters for the President Trump.

Your accusations only exists in partisan opinion articles. When you dig into the real stats your claims fall apart. Give it a try, go to the next layer
well thank fucking god we won't find non partisan articles on boingo fucking boingo.

Are you saying democrats solicited a cat?

wait, what's another word for "cat"???

Pussy

Pussy
there ought to be a law man...

poor kitties...

I personally know someone who got a ballot for her dead cat. She explained to me exactly how she did it. It's not difficult.

What is difficult is catching the fraudsters. Unless you make a really stupid mistake, it's nearly impossible to get caught.

This is why we need a mandatory death penalty for voter fraud.

why wasn't it on the news.
Twitter isn't the news. If you tried REAL NEWS SOURCES....

Pussy
there ought to be a law man...

poor kitties...
This isn’t going very well for slade

Slade, a few years back in Broward ,County there were multiple Democrzt voters using the names "Felix the Cat," "Scoobey Doo," "Donald Duck," "Mickey Mouse," "Dumbo the Elephant," and more. Yes, Democrats have listed a chorus of false names back when, so I think it's wisest to have a fingerprint and eyescan along with a valid picture id to avoid a skewed vote.
Without religious scruples the vote is easily able to disenfranchise voters for the President Trump.
Thanks for the info. I’ll look it up. Did they actually cast validated votes under those names? Because as I understand it you need at valid ID or Social security number to register to vote and you need to be registered to get a mail in ballot and that ballot then gets reverified in a few different ways once it gets mailed back in for the vote to count. Did I get any of that wrong?

now -

he didn't say they would vote, he said they were being sent ballots. they are. you need to stop reinterpreting events to fit your hate, fuckaluffagus.

Again, a voter registration form is NOT a ballot.

Thanks for the info. I’ll look it up. Did they actually cast validated votes under those names? Because as I understand it you need at valid ID or Social security number to register to vote and you need to be registered to get a mail in ballot and that ballot then gets reverified in a few different ways once it gets mailed back in for the vote to count. Did I get any of that wrong?

seems however you can tell from the back of the envelope if the person voting is (R) or (D).

why is this needed?

That is absolutely shocking.

If republicans are not planning how to get their guys in post office to throw all the mail with D in the trash - they are the biggest cucks ever who deserve to lose like no one has lost before. Let's get tired of winning and defeat the democrats their way instead.

Let the clown world show initiated by democrats continue.

now -

he didn't say they would vote, he said they were being sent ballots. they are. you need to stop reinterpreting events to fit your hate, fuckaluffagus.

See you guys solicited a cat

now -

deleted it. dug a bit more and this is for the primaries, not the general election.

How does anyone take YOU seriously?

Pets have received ballots. Obviously that FACT is what Trump is talking about. And a dishonest leftist, LIKE YOU, would probably fill out that ballot and mail it in.

Basically in a nutshell you can fuck off with your failed trolling, loser
How did the pets get the ballot and what if that ballot was filled out and sent in... would the vote count? You should know the answers to both these questions. Do you?
If verification of who is sending in the ballot is not required how would they know?
Where is verification not required? Give me an example
WHERE DID TRUMP SAY HE WAS WORRIED ABOUT CATS VOTING????

give me that example.

Well, he didn't say that he was worried about cats voting, he said he was worried about dogs voting. Same kind of stupid bullshit though.

Days later, President Trump told Townhall, a conservative news outlet, that Democratic governors could be sending millions of mail-in ballots to unknown people or dogs. “Who are they sending them to? Nobody has any idea. They’re sending them to dogs. They actually have sent to dogs,” he said.

How does anyone take YOU seriously?

Pets have received ballots. Obviously that FACT is what Trump is talking about. And a dishonest leftist, LIKE YOU, would probably fill out that ballot and mail it in.

Basically in a nutshell you can fuck off with your failed trolling, loser
How did the pets get the ballot and what if that ballot was filled out and sent in... would the vote count? You should know the answers to both these questions. Do you?
If verification of who is sending in the ballot is not required how would they know?
Where is verification not required? Give me an example
WHERE DID TRUMP SAY HE WAS WORRIED ABOUT CATS VOTING????

give me that example.

Well, he didn't say that he was worried about cats voting, he said he was worried about dogs voting. Same kind of stupid bullshit though.

Days later, President Trump told Townhall, a conservative news outlet, that Democratic governors could be sending millions of mail-in ballots to unknown people or dogs. “Who are they sending them to? Nobody has any idea. They’re sending them to dogs. They actually have sent to dogs,” he said.
headline is both dogs and cats.

and where does he say he's worried about them voting? this is you and slades extrapolation of what trump did say so you can direct it where you want it to go for "max trashing value".

gets really old, dude.

where in here does he say he's worried about said dog voting? he doesn't. you're doing more of the "HE SAID TO DRINK BLEACH shit of which he never said.

that too gets really old, dude.

Forum List

Back