Trump is worried about dogs and cats voting

How do people take this Trump guy seriously? Dogs and cats voting?! Do people really believe him when he spews this nonesense?

Here is a very objective article showing Trumps exact quote if you missed it.

Well, in all fairness, my cat hates him too.

How do people take this Trump guy seriously? Dogs and cats voting?! Do people really believe him when he spews this nonesense?

Slade, a few years back in Broward ,County there were multiple Democrzt voters using the names "Felix the Cat," "Scoobey Doo," "Donald Duck," "Mickey Mouse," "Dumbo the Elephant," and more. Yes, Democrats have listed a chorus of false names back when, so I think it's wisest to have a fingerprint and eyescan along with a valid picture id to avoid a skewed vote.
Without religious scruples the vote is easily able to disenfranchise voters for the President Trump.

Quick question....................was that the names those people REGISTERED under, or was it the names they put on the write in part of the ballot because they didn't think any of the candidates were worth voting for? Please provide a link for clarity.
These werenames put on their ballots while precinct chairmen looked the other way. This was in print back in early 1997 as I recollect, following an election that was too close for comfort with elements caterwauling about unfair voting going on. It didnt sound like the perps cared. It didnt favor demmies who erase history using any means possible like the Clinton pal caught removing presidential misdeeds from the library of Congress after Bush was inaugurated in the millineal year. Gore v Bush had some very disturbung ballot issues, too.

So.........................no link to prove your claim. Got it, it's just crap you pulled outta your ass. Like I said, I've heard of people writing in names like you stated in the write in part of the ballot, but I've never heard of any of those names being used for actual voter registration. But, if something like that had actually happened, it would have been all over the news.

I personally know someone who got a ballot for her dead cat. She explained to me exactly how she did it. It's not difficult.

What is difficult is catching the fraudsters. Unless you make a really stupid mistake, it's nearly impossible to get caught.

This is why we need a mandatory death penalty for voter fraud.
Do you think that if she filled out the ballot and mailed it in the vote would be counted? Did she get her cat an ID or social security number?
There is no doubt whatsoever that the vote would have been counted. I know she got her cat an ID, not sure about SS#. But she did have a shitload of documentation that her dead cat was a live person.

However, neither of those are required to vote by mail.
Yes you need an ID. How did she get her cat a valid state ID? You need a SS number get one

Slade, a few years back in Broward ,County there were multiple Democrzt voters using the names "Felix the Cat," "Scoobey Doo," "Donald Duck," "Mickey Mouse," "Dumbo the Elephant," and more. Yes, Democrats have listed a chorus of false names back when, so I think it's wisest to have a fingerprint and eyescan along with a valid picture id to avoid a skewed vote.
Without religious scruples the vote is easily able to disenfranchise voters for the President Trump.

Quick question....................was that the names those people REGISTERED under, or was it the names they put on the write in part of the ballot because they didn't think any of the candidates were worth voting for? Please provide a link for clarity.
These werenames put on their ballots while precinct chairmen looked the other way. This was in print back in early 1997 as I recollect, following an election that was too close for comfort with elements caterwauling about unfair voting going on. It didnt sound like the perps cared. It didnt favor demmies who erase history using any means possible like the Clinton pal caught removing presidential misdeeds from the library of Congress after Bush was inaugurated in the millineal year. Gore v Bush had some very disturbung ballot issues, too.

So.........................no link to prove your claim. Got it, it's just crap you pulled outta your ass. Like I said, I've heard of people writing in names like you stated in the write in part of the ballot, but I've never heard of any of those names being used for actual voter registration. But, if something like that had actually happened, it would have been all over the news.
I searched around and couldn’t find any stories about it. Can you post a link please?

I personally know someone who got a ballot for her dead cat. She explained to me exactly how she did it. It's not difficult.

What is difficult is catching the fraudsters. Unless you make a really stupid mistake, it's nearly impossible to get caught.

Do you think that if she filled out the ballot and mailed it in the vote would be counted? Did she get her cat an ID or social security number?
There is no doubt whatsoever that the vote would have been counted. I know she got her cat an ID, not sure about SS#. But she did have a shitload of documentation that her dead cat was a live person.

Yes you need an ID. How did she get her cat a valid state ID? You need a SS number get one

What do you need to get a driver's license(valid ID) in California?

I searched around and couldn’t find any stories about it. Can you post a link please?

Not a problem. One of the more recent instances happened when Roy Moore was running for election and got beat.

State officials stressed ahead of the election that voters had to write-in the name of a living person in order for the vote to be tallied. That did not stop votes for Bugs Bunny, Mickey Mouse, Snoopy, SpongeBob SquarePants, Ronald Reagan, Jesus and “UR Mom”. There was also a vote for Sassy, the name of the horse Moore rode to the polls.

Yes you need an ID. How did she get her cat a valid state ID? You need a SS number get one.
You are just plain wrong. Many states do not require an ID to vote. And you do not need a SS# to get an ID.

I'm not going to tell you how she got an ID for her cat, although I'm very sure all the leftist scum here would love to know.

The Dems erase their history. Ithink I mentioned it about the Clinton associate who was caught removing Clinton's egregious wrongdoing which might embarrass Hilary's bid for the Senate. All their partners in the news scrubbed their access sites that show the truth about what they want Americans not todiscuss in the future about their serial wrongdoings. Idont recall his name anymore.

Edit: just remembered: the person who stole Clinton bad stuff name is Sandy Berger.

Last edited:

In CA you need a Birth certificate and social security card and proof of residency (utility bill or lease etc).

Remember, Google is your friend

Last edited:

Yes you need an ID. How did she get her cat a valid state ID? You need a SS number get one.
You are just plain wrong. Many states do not require an ID to vote. And you do not need a SS# to get an ID.

I'm not going to tell you how she got an ID for her cat, although I'm very sure all the leftist scum here would love to know.
You need an ID to register and you have to be registered to vote. Do you know what 2+2 equals?

I must say... I don’t believe you about the cat ID but for argument sake I’ll assume it true and if true then the cat could also absentee vote or vote in person. So I don’t know what point you think you are proving.

You need an ID to register and you have to be registered to vote. Do you know what 2+2 equals?
I'm glad that most of you LWNJs are incredibly stupid.

I'm glad that most of you LWNJs are incredibly stupid.
If I’m so stupid then why don’t you prove my arguments wrong with counter arguments instead of just calling me stupid. You responding that way says it all.

In CA you need a Birth certificate and social security card and proof of residency (utility bill or lease etc).

And of course you do not need a DL, state ID, or any other form of picture ID to register and vote in California. So that's totally irrelevant to the discussion.

You might have missed the news, you know your source censoring it to push a narrative and all.
A lady's cat was sent a mail in ballot and she could have sent that vote in under her cat's name, that is what the president is referring to, the idea that ballots are not being carefully regulated and can and has in the past and present been abused.
THIS FACT makes your post look REDICULOUS thus Muhammed calling you uninformed/lacking knowledge- AKA stupid, and you can thank your media source for always making you look foolish with egg on your face.
When are you gonna learn, that they are the ones that think you're to stupid TO WAKE UP TO THEIR TACTICS-they are insulting YOU and MAKING YOU UNINFORMED AKA STUPID IN THE EYES OF THE INFORMED OR AWARE..
download-1.jpg

Last edited:
Ballots are sent according to the voting rolls that are notoriously inaccurate. No one has to show up in person or personally request an absentee ballot. Everyone knows that the voting rolls have dead people, people that don't live at a particular address anymore, and yes even pets. Some are sent to people who were registered but no anymore as well. There was a recent news story about that as well. Try to actually use your mind instead of letting your TDS take over.

Last edited:

And of course you do not need a DL, state ID, or any other form of picture ID to register and vote in California. So that's totally irrelevant to the discussion.
haha. Are you kidding? You really have no clue what you are talking about do you? Here, study up and next time come prepared to these discussions.

You might have missed the news, you know your source censoring it to push a narrative and all.
A lady's cat was sent a mail in ballot and she could have sent that vote in under her cat's name, that is what the president is referring to, the idea that ballots are not being carefully regulated and can and has in the past and present been abused.
THIS FACT makes your post look REDICULOUS thus Muhammed calling you uninformed/lacking knowledge- AKA stupid, and you can thank your media source for always making you look foolish with egg on your face.
When are you gonna learn, that they are the ones that think you're to stupid TO WAKE UP TO THEIR TACTICS-they are insulting YOU and MAKING YOU UNINFORMED AKA STUPID IN THE EYES OF THE INFORMED OR AWARE..
View attachment 376749
Her cat getting a ballot is suspect but let’s pretend the cat actually did get a ballot. The vote would not count unless the cat also had a state ID and social security number.

Her cat getting a ballot is suspect but let’s pretend the cat actually did get a ballot. The vote would not count unless the cat also had a state ID and social security number.
Well, in the current system the cat would already have a state ID and SSI number registered and would have been sent a sample voting ballot. Then the 'cat' would have to request an absentee ballot to vote otherwise the ballot is at the polling place where the cat would have to sign a log sheet.

Last edited:

View attachment 376749
So you are saying all those dead voters had ID and those illegal immigrant votes too? I never did a mail in vote, so I don't know what personal info is attached nor what is checked and how it's checked. Do you have thorough info on this subject?

Forum List

Back