Trump Issues Veiled Threat.....Again

Hey DUMBASS! If you don't support either of them, then quit lying for one of them. The Hillarybots are just trying to deflect from another e-mail dump and the poor placement of the Orlando shooter's father.
Do you dream about black helicopters, too? If you consider pointing out stupidity and partisan propaganda an obfuscation then you definitely have an issue with reality, shit for brains! Now scurry back to your bunker and make your report to your minders, you fucking tool!

Of course I don't "dream of black helicopters". I understand why you want to paint me that way because I'm pointing out your corrupt point of view and you'd like to discredit me, but it won't work. l feel sorry for you...I'm sure it's difficult to find ways to defend your corrupt candidate.
And you believe that repeating the same fallacies and falsehoods over and over is rational behavior and that doing such makes them become manifest? Find another hobby or another analyst or both! Go ahead and feel sorry for me, shit for brains! I'm devoid of any feelings toward you. You're just a deluded empty vessel; a hollow man!!

Do you know what a fallacy is? I ask because you are using it wrong in this post, you ignorant pile of pus.

As far as your description of me, I realize you are desperate to paint me as irrelevant because you can't muster an effective argument OR deflection, but you are destined for disappointment yet again. Your corporate whore is the empty vessel who is willing to say ANYTHING to gain power because she doesn't feel bound by her promises. She is a liar who has sold herself to her corporate masters again and again. So, continue your ineffective attempt to heap abuse on me. All your impotent bluster does is remind us of her corruption.

This thread is about Trump.

Trumptards don't care

I honestly don't think he was making threats. He was saying that those who believe in 2nd amendment rights would come out and vote for him.

But he has no filter. He's tone deaf. He doesn't understand that what he says can be misconstrued, even if he didn't mean it.

He's going to get crushed in November.

I think he meant it. Like he meant it when he said he'd pay the legal fees for any of his minions who beat up protestors.

If he didn't mean it then he's simply a dope who is unable to prevent such misunderstandings. He's conditioned his minions well.

imagine his interactions with foreign leaders. this is why he disgusts all of them except for his buddy putin.
president for trump
View attachment 84970

Shit fer brains,, Kim Jong Un has endorsed Hillary, as has Raul Castro and Hassan Rouhani.
Link?

I think he meant it. Like he meant it when he said he'd pay the legal fees for any of his minions who beat up protestors.

If he didn't mean it then he's simply a dope who is unable to prevent such misunderstandings. He's conditioned his minions well.

imagine his interactions with foreign leaders. this is why he disgusts all of them except for his buddy putin.
president for trump
View attachment 84970

Shit fer brains,, Kim Jong Un has endorsed Hillary, as has Raul Castro and Hassan Rouhani.
Link?

i thought i posted this yesterday.... but he's lying.

kim jong un likes donald.

North Korea op-ed: Trump 'wise,' Clinton 'dull' - CNNPolitics.com

no surprises

I don't believe Trump was talking about 2nd amendment supporters voting against Hillary; however, I don't think what he said is any big deal. Not any worse than saying you will not get my gun unless you pry it from my cold dead hands. Like it or not, one purpose of the 2nd amendment is to give the citizens the power to keep the government in check.

I don't believe Trump was talking about 2nd amendment supporters voting against Hillary; however, I don't think what he said is any big deal. Not any worse than saying you will not get my gun unless you pry it from my cold dead hands. Like it or not, one purpose of the 2nd amendment is to give the citizens the power to keep the government in check.

You are assuming that there are no psycho nutjobs wearing those red Chinese made hats.

And...the purpose wasn't singular. The well regulated militia was also to be used for defending the state....against threats both foreign and domestic.

You are assuming that there are no psycho nutjobs wearing those red Chinese made hats.

And...the purpose wasn't singular. The well regulated militia was also to be used for defending the state....against threats both foreign and domestic.

Because many of the FFs, Madison and Washington among them, didn't want a standing Army.

Just a point for Mz. FakeLawyer; now THIS is lying. The first time the leftist scumbag LL claimed this, it was simply a mistake. Once two dozen posters proved that Trump hats are made in America and only illegal counterfeit wares are made in China, THEN and only then did it become a lie.

Look, leftists have no integrity, not Jillian FakeLawyer nor LoneLiar

Then should the common militia be called up to defend against you anti-liberty leftists, LoneLiar?

Of course I don't "dream of black helicopters". I understand why you want to paint me that way because I'm pointing out your corrupt point of view and you'd like to discredit me, but it won't work. l feel sorry for you...I'm sure it's difficult to find ways to defend your corrupt candidate.
And you believe that repeating the same fallacies and falsehoods over and over is rational behavior and that doing such makes them become manifest? Find another hobby or another analyst or both! Go ahead and feel sorry for me, shit for brains! I'm devoid of any feelings toward you. You're just a deluded empty vessel; a hollow man!!

Do you know what a fallacy is? I ask because you are using it wrong in this post, you ignorant pile of pus.

As far as your description of me, I realize you are desperate to paint me as irrelevant because you can't muster an effective argument OR deflection, but you are destined for disappointment yet again. Your corporate whore is the empty vessel who is willing to say ANYTHING to gain power because she doesn't feel bound by her promises. She is a liar who has sold herself to her corporate masters again and again. So, continue your ineffective attempt to heap abuse on me. All your impotent bluster does is remind us of her corruption.

But, the post I responded to was about me and my complaint that threads like this are created to distract and divert from Clinton's corruption.

That theory itself is a DEFLECTION.

It is lame and boring.

Roses must be growing all over you since you're so full of fertilizer.

A fallacy is a mistaken belief, shit for brains. Your posts are full of them you Gawd Damn IDIOT! Rant on about Clinton all you wish, FOOL! I told you I don't have a dog in the political hunt for POTUS but I will express my opinions you fucking mindless asshole! You really should stop embarrassing yourself. And repeating my thoughts and words back at me displays your sad and pitiful rhetorical limitations and grasp! You're STILL just a deluded empty vessel; a hollow man, to be nothing more than pitied!

LOL! You get cranky when people see through your lies, don't you? I am proud of you for looking up the word fallacy, though. Well done.

Now, if you EVER want to stop being a mindless hillarybot and acknowledge that your abuse is not an argument and is actually a sign you have no argument, you'll be taking a step down the road to being taken seriously. As long as you insist on presenting yourself as a blind partisan who is happy to defend a corrupt liar, you won't.

I honestly don't think he was making threats. He was saying that those who believe in 2nd amendment rights would come out and vote for him.

But he has no filter. He's tone deaf. He doesn't understand that what he says can be misconstrued, even if he didn't mean it.

He's going to get crushed in November.

No.

The foreign leaders will figure it out.

They'll tell President Trump how he is so ossum, and he's the bestest President ever. Then Trump will give them whatever they want.

Do you dream about black helicopters, too? If you consider pointing out stupidity and partisan propaganda an obfuscation then you definitely have an issue with reality, shit for brains! Now scurry back to your bunker and make your report to your minders, you fucking tool!

Trumptards don't care

Ignorant people assume that those who don't support Hillary are supporters of Trump. I supported Sanders, now I support Stein. I see her corruption. I know she can't be trusted to vote as she promised during the primaries. I won't forgive her and the DNC for their conspiracy against Bernie.

Yes....we know....he didn't mean anything by it. He wasn't being serious. He was just riffing and wasn't thinking of anything devious. Of course. He's totally innocent.

When Trump says that he thinks the "2nd Amendment people" might be able to stop Hillary Clinton from appointing judges to the Supreme Court.....he simply meant that they would write their congressmen.

Hey.....Trumpians......your guy is a fucking imbecile. This will be the topic of discussion tonight. Looks like he needs another reset.

Even if he were a "fucking imbecile" (which he isn't) he would still be tremendously preferable to the Queen of Darkness and Evil Slime.

Yes....we know....he didn't mean anything by it. He wasn't being serious. He was just riffing and wasn't thinking of anything devious. Of course. He's totally innocent.

When Trump says that he thinks the "2nd Amendment people" might be able to stop Hillary Clinton from appointing judges to the Supreme Court.....he simply meant that they would write their congressmen.

Hey.....Trumpians......your guy is a fucking imbecile. This will be the topic of discussion tonight. Looks like he needs another reset.

Even if he were a "fucking imbecile" (which he isn't) he would still be tremendously preferable to the Queen of Darkness and Evil Slime.

Please don't deflect. It's lame and boring.

I took it as Trump saying to vote. Your own mileage may vary.
Really? I guess anyone could take it as whatever they felt he said. Except for one thing, Trump has a limited vocabulary; when he talks he uses words in the same context, he said "that would be a horrible day" about Hillary. Then he used horrible again describing justice Scalia, "that was a horrible thing". He also used horrible to describe the Nice attacks, and Munich attacks. Every time he uses the word horrible he is talking about death of people. Speech patterns of a simpleton.

You vocabulary tends to be more limited when you are speaking off the cuff rather than reciting a prepared speech using teleprompters as Hillary always does.

The Dim's always claim that the Republican candidate is a dim bulb and the Democrat is a rocket scientist, but the record indicates exactly the opposite.
Ha ha ha. Trump is in over his head, if he wins he will quit, if he is going to lose he will quit. Speaking off the cuff?lmao. Tremendous, huge, big, great, horrible. These are all his great great words ( adjectives) he knows.

His campaign is a shambles,he doesn't listen to anybody. I believe he gets his news from this message board. Trump has to be one of yo. Who will be your next candidate Polly Shore?

If he is so smart why didn't he set up a campaign and run it like his "great" businesses? He is a joke. He can't even micromanage. Trump is an embarrassment.

He can't speak without other republicans interpreting for him and making excuses. Keep the microphone in his face, lmao.

It would be sad if one of Trump's followers did harm to Hillary, believing he was helping America and Trump.

Forum List

Back