Trump Issues Veiled Threat.....Again

I think he meant it. Like he meant it when he said he'd pay the legal fees for any of his minions who beat up protestors.

If he didn't mean it then he's simply a dope who is unable to prevent such misunderstandings. He's conditioned his minions well.

imagine his interactions with foreign leaders. this is why he disgusts all of them except for his buddy putin.
president for trump
View attachment 84970

Shit fer brains,, Kim Jong Un has endorsed Hillary, as has Raul Castro and Hassan Rouhani.
You know you're as crazy as Crazy Donald, right?

North Korea says Trump isn't screwy at all, a wise choice for president | Reuters

Your belief that you're sane is what I find hilarious.

I think we often fall into the trap of treating every opinion as if it has validity and merit. We watch our 'news' shows present opposing positions as equals and we seem to believe that if the 'other side' isn't represented the reporting is biased.

here's the truth though - not every position has merit. not every opinion is valid. in this case, it's not valid to believe that trump's language was a rallying cry for political activism at the voting booth. that opinion is without merit and is not only not backed up by the words used by mr. trump it is contradicted by them.

so what are we to conclude about people that want to put forth the notion that they don't actually see the allusion to assassination? are they that ignorant that they do not understand the english language, as some like duncan hunter would have us believe about trump, or are they so dishonest that even though they can see the truth they choose to pretend they don't?
This episode is just another example in a long train where Dim partisans take a nothing and blow it up into some kind of scandal. I include media douche bags in the category "Dim partisan." They did the same thing to Romney with their attacks on his comment that he had a "binder full of women" and the utterly lame claim that he allowed a woman with cancer to die. They will continue this crap until the day of the election. Only the gullible are fooled. Unfortunately there are far to many gullible voters.

I took it as Trump saying to vote. Your own mileage may vary.
Really? I guess anyone could take it as whatever they felt he said. Except for one thing, Trump has a limited vocabulary; when he talks he uses words in the same context, he said "that would be a horrible day" about Hillary. Then he used horrible again describing justice Scalia, "that was a horrible thing". He also used horrible to describe the Nice attacks, and Munich attacks. Every time he uses the word horrible he is talking about death of people. Speech patterns of a simpleton.

You vocabulary tends to be more limited when you are speaking off the cuff rather than reciting a prepared speech using teleprompters as Hillary always does.

The Dim's always claim that the Republican candidate is a dim bulb and the Democrat is a rocket scientist, but the record indicates exactly the opposite.

I think we often fall into the trap of treating every opinion as if it has validity and merit. We watch our 'news' shows present opposing positions as equals and we seem to believe that if the 'other side' isn't represented the reporting is biased.

here's the truth though - not every position has merit. not every opinion is valid. in this case, it's not valid to believe that trump's language was a rallying cry for political activism at the voting booth. that opinion is without merit and is not only not backed up by the words used by mr. trump it is contradicted by them.

so what are we to conclude about people that want to put forth the notion that they don't actually see the allusion to assassination? are they that ignorant that they do not understand the english language, as some like duncan hunter would have us believe about trump, or are they so dishonest that even though they can see the truth they choose to pretend they don't?
This episode is just another example in a long train where Dim partisans take a nothing and blow it up into some kind of scandal. I include media douche bags in the category "Dim partisan." They did the same thing to Romney with their attacks on his comment that he had a "binder full of women" and the utterly lame claim that he allowed a woman with cancer to die. They will continue this crap until the day of the election. Only the gullible are fooled. Unfortunately there are far to many gullible voters.

Hah. I was just reading a laundry list of right wing conspiracy theories about Clinton....

Like Obama...

Barack Obama

The same one you watched. He just realizes the hysterical reaction you personify is designed to deflect from your candidate's failings.
Hey IDIOT! I don't have a dog in this hunt! I'm not voting for either of them, jerk! But I will point out stupidity and propaganda when the facts and truth warrant and are so fucking abused by anyone! You are wrong all the way around and appear to get all your exercise from jumping to conclusions!

Hey DUMBASS! If you don't support either of them, then quit lying for one of them. The Hillarybots are just trying to deflect from another e-mail dump and the poor placement of the Orlando shooter's father.
Do you dream about black helicopters, too? If you consider pointing out stupidity and partisan propaganda an obfuscation then you definitely have an issue with reality, shit for brains! Now scurry back to your bunker and make your report to your minders, you fucking tool!

Of course I don't "dream of black helicopters". I understand why you want to paint me that way because I'm pointing out your corrupt point of view and you'd like to discredit me, but it won't work. l feel sorry for you...I'm sure it's difficult to find ways to defend your corrupt candidate.
And you believe that repeating the same fallacies and falsehoods over and over is rational behavior and that doing such makes them become manifest? Find another hobby or another analyst or both! Go ahead and feel sorry for me, shit for brains! I'm devoid of any feelings toward you. You're just a deluded empty vessel; a hollow man!!

I honestly don't think he was making threats. He was saying that those who believe in 2nd amendment rights would come out and vote for him.

But he has no filter. He's tone deaf. He doesn't understand that what he says can be misconstrued, even if he didn't mean it.

He's going to get crushed in November.

I think he meant it. Like he meant it when he said he'd pay the legal fees for any of his minions who beat up protestors.

If he didn't mean it then he's simply a dope who is unable to prevent such misunderstandings. He's conditioned his minions well.

imagine his interactions with foreign leaders. this is why he disgusts all of them except for his buddy putin.
president for trump
View attachment 84970

you know...I wouldn laugh at that.....except it's sad

The Bushes haven't endorsed him. That's not the same as opposing him.

The rest are all communists.

Meanwhile, Al Queda, the Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS and the father of the Orlando mass murderer all endorse Hillary.

Hah. I was just reading a laundry list of right wing conspiracy theories about Clinton....

Like Obama...

Barack Obama

What "conspiracy theory" are you talking about? I mentioned a documented fact.

president for trump
View attachment 84970

Shit fer brains,, Kim Jong Un has endorsed Hillary, as has Raul Castro and Hassan Rouhani.

North Korea says Trump isn't screwy at all, a wise choice for president | Reuters

Hisses the forum dolt who thinks South Carolina didn't cede the property where Fort Sumter is even though they signed it over to the U.S. government. :cuckoo:

Oh, and I'm not the one so disconnected from reality that I believe Kim Jong Un endorsed Hillary Clinton. :mm:

president for trump
View attachment 84970

Hisses the forum dolt who thinks South Carolina didn't cede the property where Fort Sumter is even though they signed it over to the U.S. government. :cuckoo:

Oh, and I'm not the one so disconnected from reality that I believe Kim Jong Un endorsed Hillary Clinton. :mm:

I don't think it. I proved it, moron.

Where did I say Kim Jong Un endorsed Hillary Clinton?

'the media' didn't make trump say what he said, and 'the media' is not trying to change what he said into something else.

only gullible people (and the incredibly stupid) believe trump was talking about voting

"if she gets to pick her judges... nothing you can do, folks. although the second amendment people maybe there is, i don't know"
In the context of what Trump was saying, once Hillary is already elected to pick her judges there is nothing you can do. The context at the moment is IF HILLARY IS ALREADY ELECTED. So what exactly could a 2nd amendment supported do...... It's not about voting if she has already been elected.

president for trump
View attachment 84970

you know...I wouldn laugh at that.....except it's sad

The Bushes haven't endorsed him. That's not the same as opposing him.

The rest are all communists.

Meanwhile, Al Queda, the Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS and the father of the Orlando mass murderer all endorse Hillary.
Links to Al-Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS endorsing Hillary.....

Yes....we know....he didn't mean anything by it. He wasn't being serious. He was just riffing and wasn't thinking of anything devious. Of course. He's totally innocent.

When Trump says that he thinks the "2nd Amendment people" might be able to stop Hillary Clinton from appointing judges to the Supreme Court.....he simply meant that they would write their congressmen.

Hey.....Trumpians......your guy is a fucking imbecile. This will be the topic of discussion tonight. Looks like he needs another reset.
Let me explain it to you.

The message Repubs are trying getting out: Hillary wants to ban guns and will appoint SCOTUS picks to see that it happens (never will happen but you get the jist)

Trumps message: 2A supporters will rise up and vote against her to ensure she and her SCOTUS picks never happen.

But please, you keep on entertaining us with Trumps death threats :lol: :lol: :lol:
i know that's how you want to excuse this, but i know in your heart you don't buy that lame excuse.
It's clear what he's talking about and I will quote:
"Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment and if she gets to pick........if she gets to pick her judges: Nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is I don't know. But I tell you what.....that will be a horrible day."

"That horrible day" goes back to Clinton/SCOTUS winning and abolishing the 2A. Spin it all day long (as usual) but that's what he was saying. It's clear as day. All I had to do was listen to the entire clip.
And in that horrible day she would already have been elected president. So what exactly would the second amendment people do to negate the "nothing you can do" that Trump was talking about?

Holyfuckingshit! :cuckoo:

Saying you proved it didn't actually prove it. All you proved was that you said it. Meanwhile, I showed you the resolution South Carolina passed, ceding that property over to the U.S. government.

Exactly how rightarded are you? I didn't claim you said that.

Saying you proved it didn't actually prove it. All you proved was that you said it. Meanwhile, I showed you the resolution South Carolina passed, ceding that property over to the U.S. government.

They gave the property to the Federal Government, dumbass. They didn't change their border when they did it. The document specifically states that the laws of South Carolina will still be in effect on the property. No state has the authority to change its borders. Only Congress can do that.

Once again, you doubled down on stupid.

I said it, as a joke.

I didn't realize the little turd had said anything at all, and would not be surprised to find this is yet another democrat fraud like Westboro Baptist and "get a brain, morans."
Yeah, sure ya did. Just like Trump was just joking when he proposed his supporters rely on the Second Amendment to prevent Hillary from appointing federal judges.

Yes....we know....he didn't mean anything by it. He wasn't being serious. He was just riffing and wasn't thinking of anything devious. Of course. He's totally innocent.

When Trump says that he thinks the "2nd Amendment people" might be able to stop Hillary Clinton from appointing judges to the Supreme Court.....he simply meant that they would write their congressmen.

Hey.....Trumpians......your guy is a fucking imbecile. This will be the topic of discussion tonight. Looks like he needs another reset.
Let me explain it to you.

The message Repubs are trying getting out: Hillary wants to ban guns and will appoint SCOTUS picks to see that it happens (never will happen but you get the jist)

Trumps message: 2A supporters will rise up and vote against her to ensure she and her SCOTUS picks never happen.

But please, you keep on entertaining us with Trumps death threats :lol: :lol: :lol:
i know that's how you want to excuse this, but i know in your heart you don't buy that lame excuse.
It's clear what he's talking about and I will quote:
"Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment and if she gets to pick........if she gets to pick her judges: Nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is I don't know. But I tell you what.....that will be a horrible day."

"That horrible day" goes back to Clinton/SCOTUS winning and abolishing the 2A. Spin it all day long (as usual) but that's what he was saying. It's clear as day. All I had to do was listen to the entire clip.
Quit with the lying shit. "If she gets to pick her judges" can mean nothing other than she has won the election. Presidents pick judges, candidates do not. "Nothing you can do, folks" In other words, Hillary is President. "Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know" The meaning is clear. That is the one way that President Clinton can be stopped from nominating Supreme Court judges if she is elected.

That you and the other 'Conservatives' are trying to defuse his inflamatory words. demonstrates how low you morals are.

They gave the property to the Federal Government, dumbass. They didn't change their border when they did it. The document specifically states that the laws of South Carolina will still be in effect on the property. No state has the authority to change its borders. Only Congress can do that.

Once again, you doubled down on stupid.
You truly are fucking demented. Nowhere in that resolution does it say the laws of South Carolina will still be in effect on the property. It says they retain the right to process serve fugitives who seek asylum on that property since it would no longer be South Carolina territory.

The same one you watched. He just realizes the hysterical reaction you personify is designed to deflect from your candidate's failings.
Hey IDIOT! I don't have a dog in this hunt! I'm not voting for either of them, jerk! But I will point out stupidity and propaganda when the facts and truth warrant and are so fucking abused by anyone! You are wrong all the way around and appear to get all your exercise from jumping to conclusions!

Hey DUMBASS! If you don't support either of them, then quit lying for one of them. The Hillarybots are just trying to deflect from another e-mail dump and the poor placement of the Orlando shooter's father.
Do you dream about black helicopters, too? If you consider pointing out stupidity and partisan propaganda an obfuscation then you definitely have an issue with reality, shit for brains! Now scurry back to your bunker and make your report to your minders, you fucking tool!

Of course I don't "dream of black helicopters". I understand why you want to paint me that way because I'm pointing out your corrupt point of view and you'd like to discredit me, but it won't work. l feel sorry for you...I'm sure it's difficult to find ways to defend your corrupt candidate.
And you believe that repeating the same fallacies and falsehoods over and over is rational behavior and that doing such makes them become manifest? Find another hobby or another analyst or both! Go ahead and feel sorry for me, shit for brains! I'm devoid of any feelings toward you. You're just a deluded empty vessel; a hollow man!!

Do you know what a fallacy is? I ask because you are using it wrong in this post, you ignorant pile of pus.

As far as your description of me, I realize you are desperate to paint me as irrelevant because you can't muster an effective argument OR deflection, but you are destined for disappointment yet again. Your corporate whore is the empty vessel who is willing to say ANYTHING to gain power because she doesn't feel bound by her promises. She is a liar who has sold herself to her corporate masters again and again. So, continue your ineffective attempt to heap abuse on me. All your impotent bluster does is remind us of her corruption.

Forum List

Back