Trump Issues Veiled Threat.....Again

IDK the context, but I fear you don't either. I wonder if he was referring to voting?

No. He was not referring to voting. Please....save that shit for someone who is buying.

He was being flippant....but that doesn't mean it wasn't completely irresponsible.
Actually, what Trump said was extraordinarily responsible.

I honestly don't think he was making threats. He was saying that those who believe in 2nd amendment rights would come out and vote for him.

But he has no filter. He's tone deaf. He doesn't understand that what he says can be misconstrued, even if he didn't mean it.

He's going to get crushed in November.

I think he meant it. Like he meant it when he said he'd pay the legal fees for any of his minions who beat up protestors.

Trump is a megalomaniac running for office. He commits massive mistakes along the way. He is fantastically wealthy and flaunts it in the most egotistical manner.

Charles Foster Kane was a megalomaniac who ran for office. He was fantastically wealthy and flaunted it in the most egotistical manner.

Is life imitating art?

On his death bed will Trump murmur 'rosebud'? Will the Trump supporters understand this reference?

Last edited:
Yes....we know....he didn't mean anything by it. He wasn't being serious. He was just riffing and wasn't thinking of anything devious. Of course. He's totally innocent.

When Trump says that he thinks the "2nd Amendment people" might be able to stop Hillary Clinton from appointing judges to the Supreme Court.....he simply meant that they would write their congressmen.

Hey.....Trumpians......your guy is a fucking imbecile. This will be the topic of discussion tonight. Looks like he needs another reset.

I don't care what we do. If Clinton appoints those who attempt to end the Bill of Rights, any and all actions are called for.

Now this just might be the dumbest thing I've seen posted on this forum since I arrived. Mr. Uncensored, are you advocating civil war? Let me see....600,000 people died during the last one: soldiers on both sides, men, women and children. Is that truly what you want?
Not dumb at all. The wingnuts here have repeatedly advocated killing fellow Americans. They have repeatedly expressed joy at the thought of shooting anyone that disagrees with them. Trump's comments were not fecitious, they were a reflection of the way that he and the RWNJ's here think.

Every fucking time Trump looks like He's going to focus on the election
He goes off and gives the Dems a chance to break his balls....
Now it's going to be that he want's people who own guns to .....
I have no idea what he wants.....

He leaves the door open again and again for the Dems to go after him.....

Is this the WWE for God's sake....
Is he working to get Hillary elected.....
And in the end he has all this exposure from a national campaign.....

Is the Trump campaign nothing more then Trump trying to advance
his brand nation wide...

This is getting old...
He is a very small vindictive person that needs an excuse to lose.

The guy is driving ME absolutely Bat shit crazy.....
Every time I find a way to vote for him he goes off with this type of stuff......

Granted he's not a professional politician but for God's sake
he needs to be a whole lot smarter then this....

I have no idea what his end game is....
Hillary can be beaten....
That is if the opponent really wants to....

I give up.

not being a professional politician does not require that he not be a decent human being. The fact that anyone would vote for this vile being simply because of his amateur status is beyond cognition at this point.

Every fucking time Trump looks like He's going to focus on the election
He goes off and gives the Dems a chance to break his balls....
Now it's going to be that he want's people who own guns to .....
I have no idea what he wants.....

He leaves the door open again and again for the Dems to go after him.....

Is this the WWE for God's sake....
Is he working to get Hillary elected.....
And in the end he has all this exposure from a national campaign.....

Is the Trump campaign nothing more then Trump trying to advance
his brand nation wide...

This is getting old...
He is a very small vindictive person that needs an excuse to lose.

The guy is driving ME absolutely Bat shit crazy.....
Every time I find a way to vote for him he goes off with this type of stuff......

Granted he's not a professional politician but for God's sake
he needs to be a whole lot smarter then this....

I have no idea what his end game is....
Hillary can be beaten....
That is if the opponent really wants to....

I give up.

not being a professional politician does not require that he not be a decent human being. The fact that anyone would vote for this vile being simply because of his amateur status is beyond cognition at this point.

And that beast hillary is a decent human being for telling coal miners she's putting them out of a job? Then she says "right tim?" referring to that anti labor vp candidate tim kaine. Two anti labor pieces of shit clinton, and kaine, is why so many democrat working class voters will cross over and vote for the Donald.

I honestly don't think he was making threats. He was saying that those who believe in 2nd amendment rights would come out and vote for him.

But he has no filter. He's tone deaf. He doesn't understand that what he says can be misconstrued, even if he didn't mean it.

I think he meant it. Like he meant it when he said he'd pay the legal fees for any of his minions who beat up protestors.

If he didn't mean it then he's simply a dope who is unable to prevent such misunderstandings. He's conditioned his minions well.

If he didn't mean it then he's simply a dope who is unable to prevent such misunderstandings. He's conditioned his minions well.

imagine his interactions with foreign leaders. this is why he disgusts all of them except for his buddy putin.

I set and watch the trump spin masters yesterday trying to imply he was talking about gun owners voting for him not one of them could keep a straight face

imagine his interactions with foreign leaders. this is why he disgusts all of them except for his buddy putin.
president for trump
13962529_1026840414051308_2662649159907181417_n.jpg

I set and watch the trump spin masters yesterday trying to imply he was talking about gun owners voting for him not one of them could keep a straight face

He thinks everyone is as stupid as trumpsters

Forum List

Back