Trump Issues Veiled Threat.....Again

Here is the video. Check out the reaction of the bearded guy over Trump's left shoulder. He got the message.

That clip cut off the bearded Guy's reaction. I'll find another.

Why does that fascinate you? Trump does get your panties in a wad. It's the one entertaining part of this election is the reaction you people have to everything he says.

That while you're OK with people like Obama calling ISIS the "JV Team" and actually fighting on the side of ISIS in Syria. Yeah, your indignation is ... feigned ...

Try not to deflect, freak.

Wow, you didn't get it? No wonder you laugh alone ... later ... than everyone else. Your hypocrisy is no deflection, Poindexter. That you say the crap you do about Trump and let Hillary off the hook completely shows it's a non-standard to you. Your not caring about your own standard is clearly about this topic

Let Hillary off the hook in a a Trump thread? Nope.

Maybe you want to ask me a question about Hillary? Go ahead. Start a thread and tag me. I'll answer. Freak.

Here is the video. Check out the reaction of the bearded guy over Trump's left shoulder. He got the message.

Why does that fascinate you? Trump does get your panties in a wad. It's the one entertaining part of this election is the reaction you people have to everything he says.

That while you're OK with people like Obama calling ISIS the "JV Team" and actually fighting on the side of ISIS in Syria. Yeah, your indignation is ... feigned ...

Wow, you didn't get it? No wonder you laugh alone ... later ... than everyone else. Your hypocrisy is no deflection, Poindexter. That you say the crap you do about Trump and let Hillary off the hook completely shows it's a non-standard to you. Your not caring about your own standard is clearly about this topic

Let Hillary off the hook in a ayrump thread? Nope.

Maybe you want to ask me a question about Hillary? Go ahead. Start a thread and tag me. I'll answer. Freak.

I do have a question about Hillary!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you hold her to a completely different standard than you think should apply to Trump? Or more specifically, why do you hold her to no standard while you hold Trump to one that anything he says should be interpreted with the greatest automatic suspicion?

Why do you hold her to a completely different standard than you think should apply to Trump? Or more specifically, why do you hold her to no standard while you hold Trump to one that anything he says should be interpreted with the greatest automatic suspicion?

Wrong thread. Sorry.

Yes....we know....he didn't mean anything by it. He wasn't being serious. He was just riffing and wasn't thinking of anything devious. Of course. He's totally innocent.

When Trump says that he thinks the "2nd Amendment people" might be able to stop Hillary Clinton from appointing judges to the Supreme Court.....he simply meant that they would write their congressmen.

Hey.....Trumpians......your guy is a fucking imbecile. This will be the topic of discussion tonight. Looks like he needs another reset.
YAG -- Yet Another Gaff (by Trump).

Jeeze why doesn't the FBI just arrest this asshole and be done with it all ?!

The same FBI that refused to arrest Hillary the criminal?

Wrong thread. Sorry.

Wrong answer. Sorry.

That you don't hold your candidate to remotely the standard you hold the opposition to shows this isn't a standard to you. You're just a Democrat ho.

Start holding Hillary to the bogus standard you hold Trump to and you'll start to have a point. In the meantime, you killed your own thread.

I'm just the bearer of bad news. You're the one who torpedoed your own thread

You know, if your thread had any weight to it (ha, weight), you wouldn't need to call people freaks and fatties. What is this LL, the first grade?

Now tell me, whats worse, an obscure ill advised joke Trump told at his rally, or the father of a terrorist attending a Hillary rally with the Democrats completely oblivious? Your thread is trash, LL. Your hypocrisy is glaring.

You are still deflecting. You don't even know when you do it....you do it so often. Start a thread on it and tag me. I'll respond. Ya dumb shit.

LOL

How telling of you. You don't have the guts, and I doubt you'd even respond to a tag. Now you're the one deflecting. You wont even acknowledge the implications of having a man who's son killed 49 people attending the rally of someone you may very well vote for.

One other thing, your thread title said "Trump issues a veiled threat...again"

However, you admitted in one of your posts that it didn't qualify as one.

"It doesn't qualify as a threat," you said, "but it is way off for a person who wants to be POTUS."

Your thread was over the moment you made that admission. Disagree? Review the quote sequence.

Wrong thread, tubby. Try again.

So now who's deflecting? Upset nobody will stick to the topic?

Where is your Hillary threat, jelly-belly?

What? Jelly Belly is a good brand of jelly beans I'll have you know.

You are still deflecting. You don't even know when you do it....you do it so often. Start a thread on it and tag me. I'll respond. Ya dumb shit.

LOL

How telling of you. You don't have the guts, and I doubt you'd even respond to a tag. Now you're the one deflecting. You wont even acknowledge the implications of having a man who's son killed 49 people attending the rally of someone you may very well vote for.

"It doesn't qualify as a threat," you said, "but it is way off for a person who wants to be POTUS."

Your thread was over the moment you made that admission. Disagree? Review the quote sequence.

You would know.

Yes....we know....he didn't mean anything by it. He wasn't being serious. He was just riffing and wasn't thinking of anything devious. Of course. He's totally innocent.

When Trump says that he thinks the "2nd Amendment people" might be able to stop Hillary Clinton from appointing judges to the Supreme Court.....he simply meant that they would write their congressmen.

Hey.....Trumpians......your guy is a fucking imbecile. This will be the topic of discussion tonight. Looks like he needs another reset.
He obviously meant it is a powerful issue that can be mustered to prevent a liberal justice from being confirmed. That Clinton would try to give it the bizarre spin you repeated is just more evidence of how hard she is running from the issues. If she even stops running and starts discussing the issues, half the Democrats, the half that actually can think, will not vote for her.

• Hillary Surrogate: ‘No Parallel’ Between Trump Gun Comment and Hillary Remark on RFK Assassination.....OF COURSE THERE IS!!!!!!
    Legal Insurrection ^ | Mark Finkelstein
    Late in the 2008 primary season, Hillary Clinton justified her refusal to drop out when it appeared impossible for her to win the nomination by saying “we all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California” during the 1968 primary. On today’s With All Due Respect, host Mark Halperin asked Hillary surrogate Neera Tanden whether there was a parallel between Hillary’s remark and that of Donald Trump today, who said “Second Amendment people” maybe could do something about a President Hillary trying to abolish the Second Amendment. Predictably, Tanden said there was “absolutely no parallel.” Why? Because Hillary was...
AND......

John Kerry talked about killing George Bush.....

John Kerry Threatens to Kill President Bush on Bill Maher

LOL

You would know.

Jelly Bellies kick ass, he's right. They are the best jelly beans by far

You would know.

That's like being the best lump of shit.

Jelly beans suck.

You would know.

That's like being the best lump of shit.

Jelly beans suck.

Jelly beans that suck suck. Jelly Belly's are awesome. Best candy ever

I took it as Trump saying to vote. Your own mileage may vary.
Except Trump was talking about what could be done if Hillary "gets to pick her judges" and she ONLY gets to pick her own judges if the voting is over and she has won, so your rationalization does not hold water.

“By the way, and if she gets to pick - if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.”

I honestly don't think he was making threats. He was saying that those who believe in 2nd amendment rights would come out and vote for him.

But he has no filter. He's tone deaf. He doesn't understand that what he says can be misconstrued, even if he didn't mean it.

He's going to get crushed in November.

Agreed.

Forum List

Back