Trump Issues Veiled Threat.....Again

IDK the context,

Then pull your head out of your ass and see if you might be able to figure out what he was saying. For some people it was obvious. But Trumpets have a comprehension problem for sure.

For some Republicans it was obvious. Joe Scarborough in his Op Ed "The GOP Must Dump Trump":

We are in uncharted waters but that does not mean that the way forward is not clear. It is.

1. The Secret Service should interview Donald Trump and ask him to explain his threatening comments.
  2. Paul Ryan and every Republican leader should denounce in the strongest terms their GOP nominee suggesting conservatives could find the Supreme Court more favorable to their desires if his political rival was assassinated.
  3. Paul Ryan and every Republican leader should revoke their endorsement of Donald Trump. At this point, what else could Trump do that would be worse than implying the positive impact of a political assassination?
  4. The Republican Party needs to start examining quickly their options for removing the Republican nominee.

Political correctness means not cracking half-jokes about people getting shot. That's a good thing for discourse at Presidential level, because at that level you actually do have to consider people getting shot over what you, their leader, say.

Trump just can't resist being his limited self - relatively un-responsible CEO.

:rofl: you people are fucking loons
Those ODS sufferers aint got shit on you!

I am absolutely NOT a Trump supporter, but your interpretation is SO stupid. You Hillarybots are so desperate to keep the focus off your corporate whore that you'll adopt any sort of hysterical whimpyness to prevent people from taking a good look at her.

Why didn't she condemn Iran for executing that gay teenager last week? Did she take money from them and now can't speak up?

Stay on topic, pal. Deflection is lame.

That's EXACTLY what I'm complaining about. You Hillarybots want to deflect everyday...Hillary gets sued for wrongful deaths? Hey, Look at what Trump said! Let's interpret it the worst way possible and not talk about Hillary's failings. This isn't the primaries where you guys can rig things. Stop working so hard to distract us.

This thread is about Trump, genius. You whining about people deflecting away from Hillary in this thread is retarded.

Isn't that the point? That all you hillarybots want to do is talk about Trump so you DON'T have to defend Hillary and her inability to admit the FBI Director said she didn't tell the truth? You COULD have supported Bernie and been able to discuss the issues honestly. But, you didn't, so now all you're left with is holding your breath and shining when people talk about Hillary instead of Trump like you wish they would.

Dumb shit. You are making zero sense.

I actually did support Bernie. But...you've never seen me deflect away from Hillary when the subject of a thread is Hillary.

This is a thread about Trump.

If you want to talk about Hillary, go to a thread about Hillary or start one yourself.

Your logic train has derailed. Now get a grip or fuck off.

If you really supported Bernie, you wouldn't be supporting the corporate whore now; instead, you'd be voting for someone like Jill Stein. You're a blind partisan. Nothing more to say about that. Now, go pound salt and try to censor someone else.

The same one you watched. He just realizes the hysterical reaction you personify is designed to deflect from your candidate's failings.
Hey IDIOT! I don't have a dog in this hunt! I'm not voting for either of them, jerk! But I will point out stupidity and propaganda when the facts and truth warrant and are so fucking abused by anyone! You are wrong all the way around and appear to get all your exercise from jumping to conclusions!

Hey DUMBASS! If you don't support either of them, then quit lying for one of them. The Hillarybots are just trying to deflect from another e-mail dump and the poor placement of the Orlando shooter's father.

The same one you watched. He just realizes the hysterical reaction you personify is designed to deflect from your candidate's failings.
Hey IDIOT! I don't have a dog in this hunt! I'm not voting for either of them, jerk! But I will point out stupidity and propaganda when the facts and truth warrant and are so fucking abused by anyone! You are wrong all the way around and appear to get all your exercise from jumping to conclusions!

Hey DUMBASS! If you don't support either of them, then quit lying for one of them. The Hillarybots are just trying to deflect from another e-mail dump and the poor placement of the Orlando shooter's father.
Do you dream about black helicopters, too? If you consider pointing out stupidity and partisan propaganda an obfuscation then you definitely have an issue with reality, shit for brains! Now scurry back to your bunker and make your report to your minders, you fucking tool!

[
ACLU fights for our freedom more than anyone .

Utter bullshit. The ACLU has a leftist agenda and supports that which promotes leftism. Supporting the right of the KKK to march back in the 70's doesn't alter that. The ACLU attacks the 1st Amendment right to freedom of religion on a consistent basis. as demonstrated by the yearly Kubuki theater of the ACLU attacking little children for saying "Merry Christmas" or some town for allowing outlawed nativity scenes to be displayed. The ACLU is the leading proponent to "infringe the free exercise therein."

The Alliance Defending Freedom is an actual civil rights defender and spends as much time pushing back the ACLU attacks on civil liberty as anything else.

Give me an example of them not fighting for "leftist college" abuse of rights . You make shit up .

Give me an example of rabbits not spontaneously combusting?

Better yet, show my any example of the ACLU defending the right to speech post 1990?

You won't find it - it doesn't exist.

What is the ACLU position on due process, the no fly list, and denying 2nd Amendment rights?

Crazy Donald is a fucking nutcase.

Oh-the-Irony.jpg

I honestly don't think he was making threats. He was saying that those who believe in 2nd amendment rights would come out and vote for him.

But he has no filter. He's tone deaf. He doesn't understand that what he says can be misconstrued, even if he didn't mean it.

He's going to get crushed in November.

I think he meant it. Like he meant it when he said he'd pay the legal fees for any of his minions who beat up protestors.

If he didn't mean it then he's simply a dope who is unable to prevent such misunderstandings. He's conditioned his minions well.

imagine his interactions with foreign leaders. this is why he disgusts all of them except for his buddy putin.
president for trump
View attachment 84970

Shit fer brains,, Kim Jong Un has endorsed Hillary, as has Raul Castro and Hassan Rouhani.

I honestly don't think he was making threats. He was saying that those who believe in 2nd amendment rights would come out and vote for him.

But he has no filter. He's tone deaf. He doesn't understand that what he says can be misconstrued, even if he didn't mean it.

I think he meant it. Like he meant it when he said he'd pay the legal fees for any of his minions who beat up protestors.

If he didn't mean it then he's simply a dope who is unable to prevent such misunderstandings. He's conditioned his minions well.

imagine his interactions with foreign leaders. this is why he disgusts all of them except for his buddy putin.
president for trump
View attachment 84970

you know...I wouldn laugh at that.....except it's sad

president for trump
View attachment 84970

Shit fer brains,, Kim Jong Un has endorsed Hillary, as has Raul Castro and Hassan Rouhani.

anything else you want to lie about, dum dum?

North Korea op-ed: Trump 'wise,' Clinton 'dull' - CNNPolitics.com

Trump secures the coveted Kim Jong Un endorsement - Hot Air

why would cuba want dumb Donald to be president? most countries don't....well, except for putin and kim jong un....dumb Donald's peeps

I took it as Trump saying to vote. Your own mileage may vary.
Really? I guess anyone could take it as whatever they felt he said. Except for one thing, Trump has a limited vocabulary; when he talks he uses words in the same context, he said "that would be a horrible day" about Hillary. Then he used horrible again describing justice Scalia, "that was a horrible thing". He also used horrible to describe the Nice attacks, and Munich attacks. Every time he uses the word horrible he is talking about death of people. Speech patterns of a simpleton.

I think we often fall into the trap of treating every opinion as if it has validity and merit. We watch our 'news' shows present opposing positions as equals and we seem to believe that if the 'other side' isn't represented the reporting is biased.

here's the truth though - not every position has merit. not every opinion is valid. in this case, it's not valid to believe that trump's language was a rallying cry for political activism at the voting booth. that opinion is without merit and is not only not backed up by the words used by mr. trump it is contradicted by them.

so what are we to conclude about people that want to put forth the notion that they don't actually see the allusion to assassination? are they that ignorant that they do not understand the english language, as some like duncan hunter would have us believe about trump, or are they so dishonest that even though they can see the truth they choose to pretend they don't?

president for trump
View attachment 84970

You know you're as crazy as Crazy Donald, right?

North Korea says Trump isn't screwy at all, a wise choice for president | Reuters

Do you dream about black helicopters, too? If you consider pointing out stupidity and partisan propaganda an obfuscation then you definitely have an issue with reality, shit for brains! Now scurry back to your bunker and make your report to your minders, you fucking tool!

Of course I don't "dream of black helicopters". I understand why you want to paint me that way because I'm pointing out your corrupt point of view and you'd like to discredit me, but it won't work. l feel sorry for you...I'm sure it's difficult to find ways to defend your corrupt candidate.

Forum List

Back