Trump Issues Veiled Threat.....Again

Of course I don't "dream of black helicopters". I understand why you want to paint me that way because I'm pointing out your corrupt point of view and you'd like to discredit me, but it won't work. l feel sorry for you...I'm sure it's difficult to find ways to defend your corrupt candidate.
And you believe that repeating the same fallacies and falsehoods over and over is rational behavior and that doing such makes them become manifest? Find another hobby or another analyst or both! Go ahead and feel sorry for me, shit for brains! I'm devoid of any feelings toward you. You're just a deluded empty vessel; a hollow man!!

Do you know what a fallacy is? I ask because you are using it wrong in this post, you ignorant pile of pus.

As far as your description of me, I realize you are desperate to paint me as irrelevant because you can't muster an effective argument OR deflection, but you are destined for disappointment yet again. Your corporate whore is the empty vessel who is willing to say ANYTHING to gain power because she doesn't feel bound by her promises. She is a liar who has sold herself to her corporate masters again and again. So, continue your ineffective attempt to heap abuse on me. All your impotent bluster does is remind us of her corruption.

This thread is about Trump.

Trumptards don't care

Ignorant people assume that those who don't support Hillary are supporters of Trump. I supported Sanders, now I support Stein. I see her corruption. I know she can't be trusted to vote as she promised during the primaries. I won't forgive her and the DNC for their conspiracy against Bernie.

Then you should be smart enough to not allow dumb Donald to be president.

I honestly don't think he was making threats. He was saying that those who believe in 2nd amendment rights would come out and vote for him.

But he has no filter. He's tone deaf. He doesn't understand that what he says can be misconstrued, even if he didn't mean it.

He's going to get crushed in November.

I think he meant it. Like he meant it when he said he'd pay the legal fees for any of his minions who beat up protestors.

If he didn't mean it then he's simply a dope who is unable to prevent such misunderstandings. He's conditioned his minions well.

imagine his interactions with foreign leaders. this is why he disgusts all of them except for his buddy putin.

No.

The foreign leaders will figure it out.

They'll tell President Trump how he is so ossum, and he's the bestest President ever. Then Trump will give them whatever they want.

I so wish that weren't true.

If Trump just was angling for votes why did the challenge go to those who uphold the second amendment? Some nut could already be planning, and Trump walks away explaining to all how smart he is.

Of course I don't "dream of black helicopters". I understand why you want to paint me that way because I'm pointing out your corrupt point of view and you'd like to discredit me, but it won't work. l feel sorry for you...I'm sure it's difficult to find ways to defend your corrupt candidate.
And you believe that repeating the same fallacies and falsehoods over and over is rational behavior and that doing such makes them become manifest? Find another hobby or another analyst or both! Go ahead and feel sorry for me, shit for brains! I'm devoid of any feelings toward you. You're just a deluded empty vessel; a hollow man!!

Do you know what a fallacy is? I ask because you are using it wrong in this post, you ignorant pile of pus.

As far as your description of me, I realize you are desperate to paint me as irrelevant because you can't muster an effective argument OR deflection, but you are destined for disappointment yet again. Your corporate whore is the empty vessel who is willing to say ANYTHING to gain power because she doesn't feel bound by her promises. She is a liar who has sold herself to her corporate masters again and again. So, continue your ineffective attempt to heap abuse on me. All your impotent bluster does is remind us of her corruption.

Trumptards don't care

Ignorant people assume that those who don't support Hillary are supporters of Trump. I supported Sanders, now I support Stein. I see her corruption. I know she can't be trusted to vote as she promised during the primaries. I won't forgive her and the DNC for their conspiracy against Bernie.

Yeah, Bernie would have had her if the DNC didn't make her win by 3.8 million votes. :cuckoo:

You're playing the same poor loser game as Trump.

Trumptards don't care

Yeah, Bernie would had her if the DNC didn't make her win by 3.8 million votes. :cuckoo:

Yep. Bernies kids weren't registered dems. Whiny Bernie brats

Trumptards don't care

Then you should be smart enough to not allow dumb Donald to be president.

Doesn't mean ANYONE should support Clinton. There are other choices and if people would just have the courage, neither of them would win. If Clinton wins, she won't see it as "They held their noses and voted for me!". She'll think of it as "They don't care how much I steal from them."

Trumptards don't care

Yeah, Bernie would have had her if the DNC didn't make her win by 3.8 million votes. :cuckoo:

Ah, so it's ok if she and the DNC used the media to get her that 3.8 million more votes by misrepresenting Sanders supporters, strategies used to shield her from criticism on ethics, transparency and campaign finance reform that might have changed some of those votes, Clinton's cronies helped her out raise Bernie by $80 million which she used to buy the election. So, you support the undemocratic corporate whore. I'm sure she's your speed.

Trumptards don't care

Yeah, Bernie would had her if the DNC didn't make her win by 3.8 million votes. :cuckoo:

It's whiny to point out that the DNC had its fingers on the scale?

Trumptards don't care

Ah, so it's ok if she and the DNC used the media to get her that 3.8 million more votes by misrepresenting Sanders supporters, strategies used to shield her from criticism on ethics, transparency and campaign finance reform that might have changed some of those votes, Clinton's cronies helped her out raise Bernie by $80 million which she used to buy the election. So, you support the undemocratic corporate whore. I'm sure she's your speed.

I was being sarcastic but it seems you really think the DNC actually interfered enough to change the outcome. You actually believed Sanders had a shot at winning? Bernie was left behind in fundraising only because he chose to only do grassroots funding. He also had a huge problem with support among key demographics. He never had a chance.
Stop with the sore loser " they cheated" shit.

top-sub-group-tables.png

Please show us how the DNC managed to arrange how these groups voted.

Trumptards don't care

Absolutely. You're misguided. Voting third party out of spite or anger only gives Trump an advantage.

Deflecting is bad. Whining while defecting is really bad.

Then you should stop. The truth is that you, the DNC and the media want everyone so focused on Trump that they don't realize they're voting for the corporate whore.

Trumptards don't care

Absolutely. You're misguided. Voting third party out of spite or anger only gives Trump an advantage.

It's not spite. I am just as opposed to Clinton as I am to Trump. To vote for either is to condone them. You can. I won't.

Forum List

Back