Trump Issues Veiled Threat.....Again

The message Repubs are trying getting out: Hillary wants to ban guns and will appoint SCOTUS picks to see that it happens....
NAW! The message the 2A RWNJ's and other assorted penile challenged whackos, the useful idiot crowd, want to get out in their roles as NRA propaganda shills is the lie of the Great Government Gun Grab being sold in order for the NRA lobbyists in DC to minimize obstacles for their gun manufacturing clients!
Trumps message: 2A supporters will rise up and vote against her to ensure she and her SCOTUS picks never happen.
Horseshit! What video did you watch!

Yes....we know....he didn't mean anything by it. He wasn't being serious. He was just riffing and wasn't thinking of anything devious. Of course. He's totally innocent.

When Trump says that he thinks the "2nd Amendment people" might be able to stop Hillary Clinton from appointing judges to the Supreme Court.....he simply meant that they would write their congressmen.

Hey.....Trumpians......your guy is a fucking imbecile. This will be the topic of discussion tonight. Looks like he needs another reset.

I am absolutely NOT a Trump supporter, but your interpretation is SO stupid. You Hillarybots are so desperate to keep the focus off your corporate whore that you'll adopt any sort of hysterical whimpyness to prevent people from taking a good look at her.

Why didn't she condemn Iran for executing that gay teenager last week? Did she take money from them and now can't speak up?

Stay on topic, pal. Deflection is lame.

That's EXACTLY what I'm complaining about. You Hillarybots want to deflect everyday...Hillary gets sued for wrongful deaths? Hey, Look at what Trump said! Let's interpret it the worst way possible and not talk about Hillary's failings. This isn't the primaries where you guys can rig things. Stop working so hard to distract us.

This thread is about Trump, genius. You whining about people deflecting away from Hillary in this thread is retarded.

Isn't that the point? That all you hillarybots want to do is talk about Trump so you DON'T have to defend Hillary and her inability to admit the FBI Director said she didn't tell the truth? You COULD have supported Bernie and been able to discuss the issues honestly. But, you didn't, so now all you're left with is holding your breath and shining when people talk about Hillary instead of Trump like you wish they would.

The message Repubs are trying getting out: Hillary wants to ban guns and will appoint SCOTUS picks to see that it happens....
NAW! The message the 2A RWNJ's and other assorted penile challenged whackos, the useful idiot crowd, want to get out in their roles as NRA propaganda shills is the lie of the Great Government Gun Grab being sold in order for the NRA lobbyists in DC to minimize obstacles for their gun manufacturing clients!
Trumps message: 2A supporters will rise up and vote against her to ensure she and her SCOTUS picks never happen.
Horseshit! What video did you watch!

The same one you watched. He just realizes the hysterical reaction you personify is designed to deflect from your candidate's failings.

Yes....we know....he didn't mean anything by it. He wasn't being serious. He was just riffing and wasn't thinking of anything devious. Of course. He's totally innocent.

When Trump says that he thinks the "2nd Amendment people" might be able to stop Hillary Clinton from appointing judges to the Supreme Court.....he simply meant that they would write their congressmen.

Hey.....Trumpians......your guy is a fucking imbecile. This will be the topic of discussion tonight. Looks like he needs another reset.

I am absolutely NOT a Trump supporter, but your interpretation is SO stupid. You Hillarybots are so desperate to keep the focus off your corporate whore that you'll adopt any sort of hysterical whimpyness to prevent people from taking a good look at her.

Why didn't she condemn Iran for executing that gay teenager last week? Did she take money from them and now can't speak up?

Stay on topic, pal. Deflection is lame.

That's EXACTLY what I'm complaining about. You Hillarybots want to deflect everyday...Hillary gets sued for wrongful deaths? Hey, Look at what Trump said! Let's interpret it the worst way possible and not talk about Hillary's failings. This isn't the primaries where you guys can rig things. Stop working so hard to distract us.

This thread is about Trump, genius. You whining about people deflecting away from Hillary in this thread is retarded.

Isn't that the point? That all you hillarybots want to do is talk about Trump so you DON'T have to defend Hillary and her inability to admit the FBI Director said she didn't tell the truth? You COULD have supported Bernie and been able to discuss the issues honestly. But, you didn't, so now all you're left with is holding your breath and shining when people talk about Hillary instead of Trump like you wish they would.

Dumb shit. You are making zero sense.

I actually did support Bernie. But...you've never seen me deflect away from Hillary when the subject of a thread is Hillary.

This is a thread about Trump.

If you want to talk about Hillary, go to a thread about Hillary or start one yourself.

Your logic train has derailed. Now get a grip or fuck off.

I honestly don't think he was making threats. He was saying that those who believe in 2nd amendment rights would come out and vote for him.

But he has no filter. He's tone deaf. He doesn't understand that what he says can be misconstrued, even if he didn't mean it.

He's going to get crushed in November.

Nope. He wasn't talking about votes. He was making a crude joke about people with guns stopping Hillary from appointing judges. Talking about votes doesn't prompt snarky laughter from audience members.

It doesn't qualify as a threat. But it is way off for a person who wants to be POTUS.

Ah about your false outrage:

Cpas0VRWEAANJet.jpg:large

Omar Mateen's father at a Hillary rally. Defend it.

I honestly don't think he was making threats. He was saying that those who believe in 2nd amendment rights would come out and vote for him.

But he has no filter. He's tone deaf. He doesn't understand that what he says can be misconstrued, even if he didn't mean it.

Nope. He wasn't talking about votes. He was making a crude joke about people with guns stopping Hillary from appointing judges. Talking about votes doesn't prompt snarky laughter from audience members.

It doesn't qualify as a threat. But it is way off for a person who wants to be POTUS.

Wrong thread. You are deflecting again, fatty.

The same one you watched. He just realizes the hysterical reaction you personify is designed to deflect from your candidate's failings.
Hey IDIOT! I don't have a dog in this hunt! I'm not voting for either of them, jerk! But I will point out stupidity and propaganda when the facts and truth warrant and are so fucking abused by anyone! You are wrong all the way around and appear to get all your exercise from jumping to conclusions!

The NRA fights for the 2nd .

One of the critical 10 Amendments of the Bill of Rights.

The ACLU and naacp fight for the rest of our personal rights .

Sadly, the ACLU is a radical leftist group, not a guardian of civil rights. You will NEVER see the ACLU suing a leftist college for attacking the freedom of speech of students who utter thoughts and ideas that the left seeks to suppress.

The NAACP is a racist group that seeks to promote certain people based on skin color.

And for that they are considered villians by conservatives .

As well they should.

ACLU fights for our freedom more than anyone .

Give me an example of them not fighting for "leftist college" abuse of rights . You make shit up .

You know, if your thread had any weight to it (ha, weight), you wouldn't need to call people freaks and fatties. What is this LL, the first grade?

Now tell me, whats worse, an obscure ill advised joke Trump told at his rally, or the father of a terrorist attending a Hillary rally with the Democrats completely oblivious? Your thread is trash, LL. Your hypocrisy is glaring.

Haha you are actually suggesting trump is saying after hildebeast gets elected people are going to revolt violently against her??

Bullshit

He is saying the will of the people who support the 2nd amendment will impact this election.

Either way, I don't have a problem with it. By the time Hillary is done with this country, it won't be worth saving anyway.

You know, if your thread had any weight to it (ha, weight), you wouldn't need to call people freaks and fatties. What is this LL, the first grade?

Now tell me, whats worse, an obscure ill advised joke Trump told at his rally, or the father of a terrorist attending a Hillary rally with the Democrats completely oblivious? Your thread is trash, LL. Your hypocrisy is glaring.

You are still deflecting. You don't even know when you do it....you do it so often. Start a thread on it and tag me. I'll respond. Ya dumb shit.

You are still deflecting. You don't even know when you do it....you do it so often. Start a thread on it and tag me. I'll respond. Ya dumb shit.

LOL

How telling of you. You don't have the guts, and I doubt you'd even respond to a tag. Now you're the one deflecting. You wont even acknowledge the implications of having a man who's son killed 49 people attending the rally of someone you may very well vote for.

One other thing, your thread title said "Trump issues a veiled threat...again"

However, you admitted in one of your posts that it didn't qualify as one.

"It doesn't qualify as a threat," you said, "but it is way off for a person who wants to be POTUS."

Your thread was over the moment you made that admission. Disagree? Review the quote sequence.

LOL

How telling of you. You don't have the guts, and I doubt you'd even respond to a tag. Now you're the one deflecting. You wont even acknowledge the implications of having a man who's son killed 49 people attending the rally of someone you may very well vote for.

"It doesn't qualify as a threat," you said, "but it is way off for a person who wants to be POTUS."

Your thread was over the moment you made that admission. Disagree? Review the quote sequence.

Wrong thread, tubby. Try again.

LOL

So now who's deflecting? Upset nobody will stick to the topic?

YAG -- Yet Another Gaff (by Trump).

Jeeze why doesn't the FBI just arrest this asshole and be done with it all ?!

LOL

So now who's deflecting? Upset nobody will stick to the topic?

Where is your Hillary threat, jelly-belly?

Here is the video. Check out the reaction of the bearded guy over Trump's left shoulder. He got the message.

That clip cut off the bearded Guy's reaction. I'll find another.

Why does that fascinate you? Trump does get your panties in a wad. It's the one entertaining part of this election is the reaction you people have to everything he says.

That while you're OK with people like Obama calling ISIS the "JV Team" and actually fighting on the side of ISIS in Syria. Yeah, your indignation is ... feigned ...

Try not to deflect, freak.

Wow, you didn't get it? No wonder you laugh alone ... later ... than everyone else. Your hypocrisy is no deflection, Poindexter. That you say the crap you do about Trump and let Hillary off the hook completely shows it's a non-standard to you. Your not caring about your own standard is clearly about this topic

Liberals have fought to expand rights.

You're not a liberal, you're a leftist.

Rights accrue to individuals. You of the Khmer Rouge seek to end all rights, offering privilege that is granted to groups based on favorability of a particular group to the party. Members of the group "gay" have privileges that are different than members of the group "Christian". Members of the group "black" have privileges that are greater than the privilege of the group "white."

Rights apply to all equally, which is why you of the anti-liberty left hate them. Only by "adjusting" the privilege that is granted can groups the party prefers be placed above groups the party hates.

Where are the conservative fights to expand rights?

NRA | Home

Who fought to expand equal rights for gays?
Homosexuals are human beings; why should they need special rights?

Exactly

Forum List

Back