Trump Issues Veiled Threat.....Again

By the way, the REAL meat here is the point that if Hillary does get to choose three or four Supremes not only will the Second Amendment be in jeopardy, but so will the First.

Trump said this because the media attention to his economic plan wasn't talking enough about HIM .
If you or I said this publicly, we would have the US Secret Service at our door within about 15 minutes slapping some handcuffs on.

Democrats sent the right message. First they will take guns, then they will take votes. In the new United States a vote is as dangerous as a bullet. Yeah, we got it.

By the way, the REAL meat here is the point that if Hillary does get to choose three or four Supremes not only will the Second Amendment be in jeopardy, but so will the First.
Nah Trump's the one who vowed to end the First.

btw, has anyone seen Paul Manafort recently? I think maybe an APB would be a good idea so he can be protected from doing harm to himself.

Here is the video. Check out the reaction of the bearded guy over Trump's left shoulder. He got the message.

That clip cut off the bearded Guy's reaction. I'll find another.

Why does that fascinate you? Trump does get your panties in a wad. It's the one entertaining part of this election is the reaction you people have to everything he says.

That while you're OK with people like Obama calling ISIS the "JV Team" and actually fighting on the side of ISIS in Syria. Yeah, your indignation is ... feigned ...

The above is the kind of post people make when they know they've lost.

She wants to let people sue gun manufacturers when some dumbass ghetto dweller shoots another dumbass ghetto dweller.
She is for assisted suicide yet she uses suicide deaths as a reason for gun control.
She also wants to add huge fees to own guns and she wants to ban the co called assault rifle.
Hillary is about as anti gun as you can get....she's just to big of a chickenshit to call for an outright ban.

I guess then you support the people who might want to exercise their 2nd Amendment assassination rights.

assassination rights?

th

That's what the nutcase wing of the gunrights crowd claims,

that the 2nd Amendment is there to protect the citizens' right to own guns,

so in the event that they believe the government has become too tyrannical, they can take up arms against it.

Assassination of the 'tyrants' would fall perfectly into that action.

You dumb shit! That's was exactly the intent the framers had in mind with the 2nd amendment.
Dont try and subvert the Bill Of Rights or the Constitution and you'll have nothing to worry about.
The framers meant the 2nd as a tool to assassinate a democratically elected president over a hypothetical? Are you fucking serious?
What a fucktard liberal.....

Trump camp issues response to the latest non-troversy ginned up by the dishonest media/Clinton campaign.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR DONALD TRUMP

It’s called the power of unification – 2nd Amendment people have amazing spirit and are tremendously unified, which gives them great political power. And this year, they will be voting in record numbers, and it won’t be for Hillary Clinton, it will be for Donald Trump.” - Jason Miller, Senior Communications Advisor
I am pro-2nd Amendment, and will not be voting for Drumpf.

Drumpf?

What's he or she running for?

Yes....we know....he didn't mean anything by it. He wasn't being serious. He was just riffing and wasn't thinking of anything devious. Of course. He's totally innocent.

When Trump says that he thinks the "2nd Amendment people" might be able to stop Hillary Clinton from appointing judges to the Supreme Court.....he simply meant that they would write their congressmen.

Hey.....Trumpians......your guy is a fucking imbecile. This will be the topic of discussion tonight. Looks like he needs another reset.

In the case of Trump, we can assume any reference is the darkest, most evil interpretation.

In the case of Hillary, we can assume that statements that can't possibly not be flat out direct lies were intentional.

Your same ole, same ole

Focus on the topic, freak.

Yeah, I'll focus on the topic as much as you focus on Hillary's corruption.

That would be zero, freak.

Stop trying to subvert the Constitution.
No, that's what Trump is trying to do
Let me explain it to you.

The message Repubs are trying getting out: Hillary wants to ban guns and will appoint SCOTUS picks to see that it happens (never will happen but you get the jist)

Trumps message: 2A supporters will rise up and vote against her to ensure she and her SCOTUS picks never happen.

But please, you keep on entertaining us with Trumps death threats :lol: :lol: :lol:
Interesting. Republicans support Trump's comment.

Hillary isn't anti gun and it would take a super majority of the states to do away with a constitutional amendment.

She wants to let people sue gun manufacturers when some dumbass ghetto dweller shoots another dumbass ghetto dweller.
She is for assisted suicide yet she uses suicide deaths as a reason for gun control.
She also wants to add huge fees to own guns and she wants to ban the co called assault rifle.
Hillary is about as anti gun as you can get....she's just to big of a chickenshit to call for an outright ban.

I guess then you support the people who might want to exercise their 2nd Amendment assassination rights.

So your argument is going to be based on some made up shit you pulled from your bunghole......all righty then.

So you wish to state for the record that Americans have NO right to take up arms against the government,

no matter what the 2nd Amendment might say or imply?

You're not even worth conversing with.
There is no such thing as the right to assassinate.

assassination rights?

th

so in the event that they believe the government has become too tyrannical, they can take up arms against it.

You dumb shit! That's was exactly the intent the framers had in mind with the 2nd amendment.
Dont try and subvert the Bill Of Rights or the Constitution and you'll have nothing to worry about.

Then why is everything else in the Constitution AGAINST armed rebellion?

It's not armed rebellion when protecting the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.
It's ousting a tyrannical government that subverted our Constitution ya dipshit.

No, that's what Trump is trying to do
Interesting. Republicans support Trump's comment.

Hillary isn't anti gun and it would take a super majority of the states to do away with a constitutional amendment.

So your argument is going to be based on some made up shit you pulled from your bunghole......all righty then.

So you wish to state for the record that Americans have NO right to take up arms against the government,

no matter what the 2nd Amendment might say or imply?

You're not even worth conversing with.
There is no such thing as the right to assassinate.

Then we can dismiss the idiocy of all your RW pals who claim the 2nd Amendment is about the right of the American people to take up arms against their government?

No shit. I've been telling you nuts that for years.

Last edited:

assassination rights?

th

The framers meant the 2nd as a tool to assassinate a democratically elected president over a hypothetical? Are you fucking serious?

Who the hell said that you moron?

assassination rights?

th

It's not armed rebellion when protecting the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.
It's ousting a tyrannical government that subverted our Constitution ya dipshit.

So now your'e back to assassination being constitutional?

Fuck me!!!!!

Every fucking time Trump looks like He's going to focus on the election
He goes off and gives the Dems a chance to break his balls....
Now it's going to be that he want's people who own guns to .....
I have no idea what he wants.....

He leaves the door open again and again for the Dems to go after him.....

Is this the WWE for God's sake....
Is he working to get Hillary elected.....
And in the end he has all this exposure from a national campaign.....

Is the Trump campaign nothing more then Trump trying to advance
his brand nation wide...

This is getting old...

"He was just kidding". The RINOs on this site won't care. They'd still support Trump if he raped a child in the middle of Times Square. They'd probably blame the child.
RINOS are supporting Trump?....

Absolutely. How else do you describe someone who holds no true conservative values being supported by people who claim to be republican? They're RINOs.
not the ones i know.....they cant stand the guy.....the die hard righties are the ones here anyway,i see backing the guy,i was jumped on the day for saying the guy was a jerk....and all a RINO is,is a republican who can actually get along with those who have different views then they do.....a "liberal republican", for lack of a better description...there are "conservative democrats" as well....

assassination rights?

th

What tyrannical government would that be, .214.

Forum List

Back