Trump Jr. says the numbers for Coronavirus is almost nothing

Tell that to the 230,000 already dead, the 9 million infected, and the 90,000 more who were infected yesterday.

For the sake of anything remotely decent in your miserable lives, step up, grow a pair, and admit you are a lying Republican party. Yes, I'm talking to all Republicans voting for Trump. You are complicit in the suffering, compliments of Trump and his mentally unstable son.

Where is your decency, honesty, and self respect? And you're voting for this garbage on Tuesday? Who, by the way are causing sickness and death to your families and friends.

WTF is wrong with you people?
6% of those actually died of covid. So the numbers are low, no where near the failure of the Obama administration on h1n1. Where he quit counting the deaths and stopped testing.
People like you are only good for one thing, "lying." Flawed Comparison on Coronavirus, H1N1 Emergency Timelines - FactCheck.org
At 6% the real dead from covid, that's 36,000 deaths. A mild flu season. Up to 500,000 before Obama had them to stop counting them, and no shutdown.
You do know of course your argument has no legs right? More than 12,000 people are estimated to have died from H1N1 between April 2009 and April 2010, according to the CDC. There have been more than 3,400 deaths attributed to COVID-19 in the U.S. as of early March 31. I'm not sure why you are compelled to make an idiot of yourself concerning this debate? You can't even read or challenge the numbers I gave you with a link of your own. I'm embarrassed for you.
Your going with the low number, they also said that up to 500,000 could've died from it. Any 6% of 12,000 is what?
My god man. What kind of retarded question are you asking? "Could've died?" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: What fucking planet are you on? "Could've" but didn't. You are losing it here bud.
Keep up being paranoid, I've lived the way I always have. I don't wear a mask and I'm fine.

you could be asymptomatic & spreading yer fucking germs all over the place, ya super spreader.
Whatever if the mask are so effective as recommend. Why are everyone told to get a flu shot?

because an effective vaccine would supersede a mask. if you had a gaping wound, wouldn't you rather get stitches instead of just using a gauze compress?

but since we don't have a vaccine for covid - the best defense right now is a mask.

take off that MAGA cap, & put yer critical thinking cap on if you can find it.
You have a 99% of beating covid. Take off your foil hat.

i don't wanna risk being in that 1% ... that is by going on yer stats alone.

& this being a new virus, we don't know the long term effects either. emerging evidence thus far is showing that relapse of symptoms can occur ... that once your infected, you can get it again ... blood clots are showing up in all major organs of infected people who had no previous history of vascular disease...
Then stay inside and shut up, the rest of us want to live our lives. Easy peasy!

uh-huh .... you might not live that long if you get it - cause chances are you have a morbidity or 2 ... or 3.

you can only blame yerself if you do. i sure won't be shedding any tears for any poorly educated trump humpers that deliberately ignore science.

oooOOOoooo can't wear a mask cause ... wellllllll... FREEDOM! & 'MURIKA!

haaaaaaaaaa............... when it's more like meow...........
That's okay, I can still have a choice. Biden says he will make mask mandatory. He will shut the economy down. Raise our taxes and open the borders. Then give all the illegals free Healthcare, what could go wrong?

Tell that to the 230,000 already dead, the 9 million infected, and the 90,000 more who were infected yesterday.

For the sake of anything remotely decent in your miserable lives, step up, grow a pair, and admit you are a lying Republican party. Yes, I'm talking to all Republicans voting for Trump. You are complicit in the suffering, compliments of Trump and his mentally unstable son.

Where is your decency, honesty, and self respect? And you're voting for this garbage on Tuesday? Who, by the way are causing sickness and death to your families and friends.

6% of those actually died of covid. So the numbers are low, no where near the failure of the Obama administration on h1n1. Where he quit counting the deaths and stopped testing.
People like you are only good for one thing, "lying." Flawed Comparison on Coronavirus, H1N1 Emergency Timelines - FactCheck.org
At 6% the real dead from covid, that's 36,000 deaths. A mild flu season. Up to 500,000 before Obama had them to stop counting them, and no shutdown.
You do know of course your argument has no legs right? More than 12,000 people are estimated to have died from H1N1 between April 2009 and April 2010, according to the CDC. There have been more than 3,400 deaths attributed to COVID-19 in the U.S. as of early March 31. I'm not sure why you are compelled to make an idiot of yourself concerning this debate? You can't even read or challenge the numbers I gave you with a link of your own. I'm embarrassed for you.
Your going with the low number, they also said that up to 500,000 could've died from it. Any 6% of 12,000 is what?
My god man. What kind of retarded question are you asking? "Could've died?" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: What fucking planet are you on? "Could've" but didn't. You are losing it here bud.
Keep up being paranoid, I've lived the way I always have. I don't wear a mask and I'm fine.
Others aren't, thanks to your stupidity. Carry on.

Was your post addressed to Cuomo and the other morons in the N.E. who killed so many early on.

It's to the point now where it's hard to understand why we think ANYBODY is an EXPERT on this thing. They've been wrong at every turn and are basically espousing voodoo (masks).
If no one is an expert, then why are you blaming Cuomo and calling wearing masks "voodoo?" You make no sense as always.

You don't need to be an expert to know what Cuomo did.

Only a dumbass wouldn't see it.....oh yeah...that would be you.

Becaue there is nothing that shows masks work
Where's the science to back up your conclusion? you don't have one. You lose again.

We know what Cuomo did and the results.

You really want to dispute that.

What science do you have that supports the use of masks ? You don't have that. So, how is it you are making your claims....oh, yeah....

You are a left winger.....you take the conclusion you know is right and you look for the evidence to support it.

You make me laugh.

August 28, 2020 / Infectious Disease
New Study Highlights New Evidence That Masks Prevent Coronavirus Spread
Our expert weighs in on the new data

New Study Highlights New Evidence That Masks Prevent Coronavirus Spread

Community Use Of Face Masks And COVID-19: Evidence From A Natural Experiment Of State Mandates In The US
Affiliations
PUBLISHED:June 16, 2020Free Access
https://www.healthaffairs.org/doi/full/10.1377/hlthaff.2020.00818#

you're welcome.

Yes, I've seen this horsehit before.

The duke study looks at the mechanics of the mask. There is nothing to support this is the major form of transmission.

Even the WHO can't support their claim that "evidence suggests". When the suggestion was questioned, they fell backwards.

View attachment 410029

so? are you saying that science doesn't evolve? there was a time when cocaine & opium were used for medicinal purposes. & opioids like oxy were touted as non addictive.

but the evidence has been consistently clear re: masks.

they cut down on transmission up to 75%.

Not what your boy Fauci said in the begining.View attachment 410043
No wonder Trump is going to fire him.

One thing we can always bank on in this life with these uninformed idiots, is that they will always be uninformed idiots; As Fauci told the Washington Post here , at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, masks were not recommended for the general public, as authorities were trying to prevent a mask shortage for health workers and the extent of asymptomatic spread was unknown. The science was unknown at the time doofus.

So he lied?

This A wipe ain't worth the breath.

The science was unknown at the time doofus.
Do you know the difference?

So Fauci was good with thousands dying when he said, don't wear a mask?

An absolutely retarded question. Something is wrong with your brain.

No it isn't, you say he told us not to wear a mask to save them for medical personal. You state that, so if mask work and he knew that, shouldn't he go to jail for murder? If they work so well.

You can't help a potato head.

Run along now.

you could be asymptomatic & spreading yer fucking germs all over the place, ya super spreader.
Whatever if the mask are so effective as recommend. Why are everyone told to get a flu shot?

because an effective vaccine would supersede a mask. if you had a gaping wound, wouldn't you rather get stitches instead of just using a gauze compress?

but since we don't have a vaccine for covid - the best defense right now is a mask.

& this being a new virus, we don't know the long term effects either. emerging evidence thus far is showing that relapse of symptoms can occur ... that once your infected, you can get it again ... blood clots are showing up in all major organs of infected people who had no previous history of vascular disease...
Then stay inside and shut up, the rest of us want to live our lives. Easy peasy!

uh-huh .... you might not live that long if you get it - cause chances are you have a morbidity or 2 ... or 3.

you can only blame yerself if you do. i sure won't be shedding any tears for any poorly educated trump humpers that deliberately ignore science.

That's okay, I can still have a choice. Biden says he will make mask mandatory. He will shut the economy down. Raise our taxes and open the borders. Then give all the illegals free Healthcare, what could go wrong?

lol ... boy - they sure brainwashed you, 'eh?

So you really don't know what your voting for i see. He slured out the other day healthcare is a right. Oh and I forgot about the green new deal, if he wins. We are screwed.

Those made up claims of yours are why you will always be a toadie for your masters.

So you really don't know what your voting for i see. He slured out the other day healthcare is a right. Oh and I forgot about the green new deal, if he wins. We are screwed.
Explain to us why healthcare shouldn't be a right?

he probably can't make masks mandatory - but can probably get more people on board with the idea that it's patriotic to help out yer fellow americans & not have the selfish MAGAT thinking that fogged yer brains.

biden is not for open boarders & never said he was. nor is he for abolishing the police ... nor is he for the green new deal ... & healthcare IS a right.

biden ... like most (D)s are corporate, so all that 'socialism' fear you are being spoon fed ... is pablum.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Besides not being a law, what's the difference between you not wearing a mask jeopardizing my life, versus driving drunk in the road jeopardizing my life?

he probably can't make masks mandatory - but can probably get more people on board with the idea that it's patriotic to help out yer fellow americans & not have the selfish MAGAT thinking that fogged yer brains.

biden is not for open boarders & never said he was. nor is he for abolishing the police ... nor is he for the green new deal ... & healthcare IS a right.

biden ... like most (D)s are corporate, so all that 'socialism' fear you are being spoon fed ... is pablum.
jknowgood is a liar.

jknowgood is a liar.

plain as day.

Those made up claims of yours are why you will always be a toadie for your masters.
Lol, you loons really don't know who you are voting for. You have no idea, Biden promised all of that. I know your candidate better than you do.

Look at Cuba and get back to me.

He is for all of it, but he is against it for some people. He is a liar. Like on debate night he wasn't for ending fracking. But when he talks to the real loons. He says he will end fracking.

Besides not being a law, what's the difference between you not wearing a mask jeopardizing my life, versus driving drunk in the road jeopardizing my life?
If you see me not wearing a mask stay away. Easy peasy.

jknowgood is a liar.
Liberalism is based on a lie.

Are you done with your quota of anti Trump posts yet? Stupid Chinese troll. Your virus, our problem.

Lol, you loons really don't know who you are voting for. You have no idea, Biden promised all of that. I know your candidate better than you do.

Look at Cuba and get back to me.

Explore all of Joe Biden's plans
Joe Biden for President: Official Campaign Website

• Thanks

He is for all of it, but he is against it for some people. He is a liar. Like on debate night he wasn't for ending fracking. But when he talks to the real loons. He says he will end fracking.

:heehee:

:113:

'

'

All lies by Trump.

jknowgood is a liar.
Liberalism is based on a lie.
Documented evidence please. LOl! You're such a joke.

'

All lies by Trump.

just a few outa 20,000 lies; give or take...

• Thanks

Forum List

Back