Trump Jr sides with Dylan Mulvaney. LMAO.. Seriously

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
This is hilarious. Jr. taking up for Bud Lite and Mulvaney. The Trump brand crow you folks have to chew.

Donald Trump Jr called on conservatives to end their boycott of Budweiser and Anheuser-Busch as many on the right have expressed outrage at the company for partnering with a transgender woman.

“I’m not for destroying an American, an iconic company for something like this,” he said.
Link.

LMAO.. Something like this? It's only the VERY thing that's gone way overboard, gotten decent people fired from their jobs, groomed children and has allowed doctors to turn children into baby Frankenstein's.
But it's no big deal to Jr. Maybe he like's trannies. Him and Hunter have probably partied with Epstein.

This is hilarious. Jr. taking up for Bud Lite and Mulvaney. The Trump brand crow you folks have to chew.

Donald Trump Jr called on conservatives to end their boycott of Budweiser and Anheuser-Busch as many on the right have expressed outrage at the company for partnering with a transgender woman.

“I’m not for destroying an American, an iconic company for something like this,” he said.
Link.

LMAO.. Something like this? It's only the VERY thing that's gone way overboard, gotten decent people fired from their jobs, groomed children and has allowed doctors to turn children into baby Frankenstein's.
But it's no big deal to Jr. Maybe he like's trannies. Him and Hunter have probably partied with Epstein.

So you folks hated Trump during the four years you called him a "homophobe", but now you love him?

Okie Dokie.

Link.

No. Believe it or not, Junior is actually advocating something that members of Alt-Right Nation can't get through their thick skulls....to MOVE ON! :auiqs.jpg:And don't bite the hand (money) that feeds your campaigns. :)

You are doing what Democrats do. Conflating to completely separate issues for political purposes. FAIL.
Exactly. I disagree with him on this one but I do understand his thoughts on it. That corporation should be judged on its whole history but when they willingly bow to the insane community and basically spit in the faces of those who made them billions, they have to pay a price for that. Unless their CEO actually apologizes PUBLICLY, I hope the boycott bankrupts them.

Exactly. I disagree with him on this one but I do understand his thoughts on it. That corporation should be judged on its whole history but when they willingly bow to the insane community and basically spit in the faces of those who made them billions, they have to pay a price for that. Unless their CEO actually apologizes PUBLICLY, I hope the boycott bankrupts them.
Their CEO is ex CIA and all in on gender identity. He ain’t going to apologize.

So you folks hated Trump during the four years you called him a "homophobe", but now you love him?

Okie Dokie.
You think the OP is expressing love for Trump? Dude you have some serious comprehension issues

many on the right have expressed outrage at the company for partnering with a transgender woman.
said company did not partner with a woman of any sort.

It partnered with a male deep in the throes of a histrionic personality disorder (and a very profitable one, at that).

Link.

Here's the thing. Trump Jr. realizes that if the Corporations decide that they can live with the Democrats over the Republican and their crazies and culture wars.

When the GOP is at war with Anhauser Busch and Disney (both traditional GOP Donors) over some silly culture war crap, you know you have a problem.

Link.

That’s pretty wild man. I definitely disagree with Don Junior on this one. I don’t think I’ll ever get a Bud Light again or Budweiser for that matter. It does not appear that Anheuser-Busch is apologetic for promoting the misogynistic sexist Dylan Mulvaney

What does Ron DeSantis have to say about this issue?

Link.

Haven't you snowflakes been whining and bitching about how this boycot sucks and defending the trans fairy?

Here's the thing. Trump Jr. realizes that if the Corporations decide that they can live with the Democrats over the Republican and their crazies and culture wars.

When the GOP is at war with Anhauser Busch and Disney (both traditional GOP Donors) over some silly culture war crap, you know you have a problem.

You lefties don't have squat to say about culture wars. You people invented the cancel culture.

said company did not partner with a woman of any sort.

It partnered with a male deep in the throes of a histrionic personality disorder (and a very profitable one, at that).
And yet making more money than you..

fark_xCSdywtOovGvdL2HoCJByWbH8X8.jpg

Forum List

Back