Trump Jumps To Conclusions Minutes After Nice Attack, Says He Would Declare A World War As President

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Trump Jumps To Conclusions Minutes After Nice Attack, Says He Would Declare A World War As President

On the basis of this speculation, Trump said he agreed that this was now a “world war scenario” and, as president, he would seek a formal declaration of world war from Congress.
“I would. I would,” Trump told O’Reilly. “If you look at it, this is war, coming from all different parts. And frankly, it’s war and we’re dealing with people without uniforms. You know, in the old days, you would have uniforms. You knew who you were fighting.”

Well,,we better be willing to do what we did in Japan or Nazi germany to the middle east as it is radical belief that needs to be stumped out.

Of course it was. And he was asked and asked and asked if he would declare war, and as he said we already ARE at war.

On the basis of this speculation, Trump said he agreed that this was now a “world war scenario” and, as president, he would seek a formal declaration of world war from Congress.
“I would. I would,” Trump told O’Reilly. “If you look at it, this is war, coming from all different parts. And frankly, it’s war and we’re dealing with people without uniforms. You know, in the old days, you would have uniforms. You knew who you were fighting.”

Well,,we better be willing to do what we did in Japan or Nazi germany to the middle east as it is radical belief that needs to be stumped out.

From the "Thinkprogress" hit-piece on Trump that you cited:

"Trump said he agreed that this was now a “world war scenario” and, as president, he would seek a formal declaration of world war from Congress."

He isn't talking about declaring war on the world you dummy.

The Don is unfit for office, he does not have the demeanor to be President of the United States.

"Trump said he agreed that this was now a “world war scenario” and, as president, he would seek a formal declaration of world war from Congress."

YOU DO KNOW that he would never get 2/3's of the House and 2/3's of the Senate voting YEA, to get this declaration of war...

AND
what the heck is a declaration of WORLD war?

YOU DO KNOW that he would never get 2/3's of the House and 2/3's of the Senate voting YEA, to get this declaration of war...

AND
what the heck is a declaration of WORLD war?

Perhaps, but thanks for making my point. It isn't like Trump unilaterally is going to declare war on the entire planet. That's just stupid.

Trump is 'an' and probably 'the' Antichrist, yet you all support him.... who would have thunk it???

Trump is 'an' and probably 'the' Antichrist, yet you all support him.... who would have thunk it???

I never said I supported anyone, did I? But I sure can't support Hillary. I am no part of any party. Gettin' old saying that.

You support a crook a thief and a liar, thanks for proving just how corrupt you are.
As imperfect as she is, Hillary is a female, she can't be the antichrist but your god, trump can be.... and he is the only narcissistic and arrogant man on Earth that I know of, more apt to go in to the Temple of God, and declare himself God....just think about it.... and he WANTS to declare WORLD war III....Armageddon.... sorry, I'll pass!!!! :eek:

Forum List

Back