Trump Jumps To Conclusions Minutes After Nice Attack, Says He Would Declare A World War As President

The attack was in France. On France. The truck driver was from Tunisia.

Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel was a Muzzie.

So are the guys who fill the vending machines where I used to work, retard.

What does that have to do with the Paris attack, retard?

You want a war against Islam. Do we shoot the two Pakistani guys who fill vending machines in my area?

Call in a drone strike?

^^^^^^^^^^^ That is just plain silly thing to post.
yes, I can agree... maybe it is bat sh*t crazy,

but maybe it's not? :eek:

(He meets every description in the Good News Book, just look it up!!!) Thessalonians, Matthew, Daniel, Revelations

The attack was in France. On France. The truck driver was from Tunisia.

Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel was a Muzzie.

So are the guys who fill the vending machines where I used to work, retard.

What does that have to do with the Paris attack, retard?

You want a war against Islam. Do we shoot the two Pakistani guys who fill vending machines in my area?

Call in a drone strike?

Did they kill anyone?

Trump Jumps To Conclusions Minutes After Nice Attack, Says He Would Declare A World War As President

On the basis of this speculation, Trump said he agreed that this was now a “world war scenario” and, as president, he would seek a formal declaration of world war from Congress.
“I would. I would,” Trump told O’Reilly. “If you look at it, this is war, coming from all different parts. And frankly, it’s war and we’re dealing with people without uniforms. You know, in the old days, you would have uniforms. You knew who you were fighting.”

Well,,we better be willing to do what we did in Japan or Nazi germany to the middle east as it is radical belief that needs to be stumped out.
No he didn't you hysterical moron Christ my wife has more composure than libtards

^^^^^^^^^^^ That is just plain silly thing to post.
yes, I can agree... maybe it is bat sh*t crazy,

but maybe it's not? :eek:

(He meets every description in the Good News Book, just look it up!!!) Thessalonians, Matthew, Daniel, Revelations

I have read it many times over. As well as studied it. He does not meet the criteria. Even so, if he does, and it is true, you can't stop it. But this is just asinine to be discussing here in this thread.

Another stupid ass moron who is in denial that obamas and clintons monster isis is at war with the world.

Instead of recognizing what the entire fucking world is recognizing, he somehow blames trump for saying he would declare on isis.

He is pissed that a president would declare war on isis (obama and clinton creation)?

Don't you just wish you could punch a fucking left wing loser right in their fucking face?

Another stupid ass moron who is in denial that obamas and clintons monster isis is at war with the world.

Instead of recognizing what the entire fucking world is recognizing, he somehow blames trump for saying he would declare on isis.

He is pissed that a president would declare war on isis (obama and clinton creation)?

Don't you just wish you could punch a fucking left wing loser right in their fucking face?

You are the loser moron. The truck guy wasn't affiliated with ISIS or anybody. You and people like you go off with absolutely zero facts.

You are the loser moron. The truck guy wasn't affiliated with ISIS or anybody. You and people like you go off with absolutely zero facts.

sbr061716dAPC20160616124540.jpg

Me doesn't think ISIS issues identity cards....but they do issue calls for lone wolf attacks and the head of ISIS issued a suggestion for muslims to run over the filthy french with motor vehicles exactly as occurred in the latest attack which ISIS is gloating about in a most gleeful manner.

We are living in an era of what is known as 'Asymmetrical' warfare which of course is over your head but many understand that concept of war...which is what ISIS is confronting us with.

Asymmetric Warfare | RAND

sbr061716dAPC20160616124540.jpg

Me doesn't think ISIS issues identity cards....but they do issue calls for lone wolf attacks and the head of ISIS issued a suggestion for muslims to run over the filthy french with motor vehicles exactly as occurred in the latest attack which ISIS is gloating about in a most gleeful manner.

We are living in an era of what is known as 'Asymmetrical' warfare which of course is over your head but many understand that concept of war...which is what ISIS is confronting us with.

Asymmetric Warfare | RAND

The dude wasn't an extension of ISIS or any terrorist group. He was a wack job. His wife took his kids and he went ballistic. It was/is THAT simple. Stop trying to make it fit your hallucinations.

On the basis of this speculation, Trump said he agreed that this was now a “world war scenario” and, as president, he would seek a formal declaration of world war from Congress.
“I would. I would,” Trump told O’Reilly. “If you look at it, this is war, coming from all different parts. And frankly, it’s war and we’re dealing with people without uniforms. You know, in the old days, you would have uniforms. You knew who you were fighting.”

Well,,we better be willing to do what we did in Japan or Nazi germany to the middle east as it is radical belief that needs to be stumped out.
GOP....this is your standard bearer.

From the "Thinkprogress" hit-piece on Trump that you cited:

"Trump said he agreed that this was now a “world war scenario” and, as president, he would seek a formal declaration of world war from Congress."

He isn't talking about declaring war on the world you dummy.
Ok...who would he ask Congress to declare war on?

"Trump said he agreed that this was now a “world war scenario” and, as president, he would seek a formal declaration of world war from Congress."

French truck drivers!

Of course we already are at war. If not, I would like to know what it's called.
When did Congress declare war? And against who?

Who said they did? That would be part of the process if indeed it were declared. Certainly doesn't mean we aren't at war....just ask the hundreds that have been killed so far...oh wait....

French truck drivers!

Oh Noooooooo It can't be a person. It was the truck....didn't you know?

Forum List

Back