Trump Jumps To Conclusions Minutes After Nice Attack, Says He Would Declare A World War As President

^^^^^^^^^^^ That is just plain silly thing to post.

Trump Jumps To Conclusions Minutes After Nice Attack, Says He Would Declare A World War As President

On the basis of this speculation, Trump said he agreed that this was now a “world war scenario” and, as president, he would seek a formal declaration of world war from Congress.
“I would. I would,” Trump told O’Reilly. “If you look at it, this is war, coming from all different parts. And frankly, it’s war and we’re dealing with people without uniforms. You know, in the old days, you would have uniforms. You knew who you were fighting.”

Well,,we better be willing to do what we did in Japan or Nazi germany to the middle east as it is radical belief that needs to be stumped out.

From the "Thinkprogress" hit-piece on Trump that you cited:

"Trump said he agreed that this was now a “world war scenario” and, as president, he would seek a formal declaration of world war from Congress."

He isn't talking about declaring war on the world you dummy.

Nobody, not even Trump, knows wtf Trump means.

You support a crook a thief and a liar, thanks for proving just how corrupt you are.

No, you're the one who supports Trump. Duh.

How do you justify that? After all, Trump has deliberately made it his business model to refuse to pay his debts and rip off thousands of working people. How do you look in the mirror without puking, knowing how you've stooped that low?

The fact that he's a megalomaniacal moron is just icing on the Trump shitcake. It's his lifetime of corruption and fraud that should cause any decent human to recoil from Trump in disgust.

If someone supports Trump, they're endorsing and embracing that lifestyle. If at all possible, do not do business with a Trump fan, as they do intend to rip you off, just like their CheetoMessiah. If you have to do business with a Trump fan, always get the cash up front.

On the basis of this speculation, Trump said he agreed that this was now a “world war scenario” and, as president, he would seek a formal declaration of world war from Congress.
“I would. I would,” Trump told O’Reilly. “If you look at it, this is war, coming from all different parts. And frankly, it’s war and we’re dealing with people without uniforms. You know, in the old days, you would have uniforms. You knew who you were fighting.”

Well,,we better be willing to do what we did in Japan or Nazi germany to the middle east as it is radical belief that needs to be stumped out.

Wow --- how arrogantly full of yourself to you have to be to think you can declare war on behalf of the freaking world.

Unbelievable. What an asshole.

Trump is 'an' and probably 'the' Antichrist, yet you all support him.... who would have thunk it???
You support a crook a thief and a liar, thanks for proving just how corrupt you are.
As imperfect as she is, Hillary is a female, she can't be the antichrist but your god, trump can be.... and he is the only narcissistic and arrogant man on Earth that I know of, more apt to go in to the Temple of God, and declare himself God....just think about it.... and he WANTS to declare WORLD war III....Armageddon.... sorry, I'll pass!!!! :eek:
Are you saying the antichrist cannot be female?

Of course we already are at war. If not, I would like to know what it's called.

"Hair-on-fire media"?
hair-fire.gif

This guy should deliver Trumps speeches

20090102-swedishchef.jpg

At least that way when Republicans try to tell you what he really meant they wont have to worry about a transcript showing they're lying.

From the "Thinkprogress" hit-piece on Trump that you cited:

"Trump said he agreed that this was now a “world war scenario” and, as president, he would seek a formal declaration of world war from Congress."

He isn't talking about declaring war on the world you dummy.
YOU DO KNOW that he would never get 2/3's of the House and 2/3's of the Senate voting YEA, to get this declaration of war...

AND
what the heck is a declaration of WORLD war?

:rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao:

Was he wrong at concluding that this attack was by an islamic?

Uhhh, you mean without any facts whats wrong with declaring a world war? o_O

Well, given it is the Muzzies starting shit everywhere, it's a pretty safe assumption. I seriously doubt it was a Jew or a Methodist.

What is a declaration of World War? LMAO

Then how will he stop fighting all over the world AND have a WORLD war? The logistics would be silly

Was he wrong at concluding that this attack was by an islamic?

Uhhh, you mean without any facts whats wrong with declaring a world war? o_O

Well, given it is the Muzzies starting shit everywhere, it's a pretty safe assumption. I seriously doubt it was a Jew or a Methodist.

What is a declaration of World War? LMAO

Then how will he stop fighting all over the world AND have a WORLD war? The logistics would be silly

No such thing as far as I know.... we did it in WW II. It can be done.

Americans have been demanding for over a year now Obama / Congress officially declare war on ISIS / terrorism to open up possible actions / options that can only be utilized ...

French citizens were reportedly asking their leader to do this after the Paris attack and again now...

Libs, in their hatred, however, want to paint this as somehow crazy. LOL. Forget declaring war - I would be happy if Obama was willingly able to use the term Islamic Extremist without being FORCED to then getting/acting all pissy about it AND without blaming Americans in tge same breath. :p

Did some of that squirt get in your ear Matt...your brain has a hard on....yo.

Forum List

Back