Trump Just Created His Own CURE for Corona Virus - Pure GENIUS!

KoalaCorp

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2018
“If we stop testing right now,” Trump said, “we’d have very few cases, if any.”

He came up with that all on his own.
What a genius, huh? PURE Genius!

And Trumptards eat it up.
I never knew so many people could be so fucking stupid.

All that hydroxychloroquine Trump has been taken has made him brilliant.

ThisKittah.jpg

If you don't test for Pregnancy, you can't get pregnant.

There has been so many others over the decades. Don't be so modest.

He's actually right.. Every different health dept has VARYING definitions of a Covid case or death.. And SOME are counting cases from "antibody" testing and some only "confirmed" cases that were found from swab testing..

The ORIGINAL "death rate" from CV19 was 2 to 3% when the PANIC began.. This was based on the math (#deaths)/((#diagnosed) X 2) .. The factor of TWO being a "wild ass guess" at how many ACTUAL infections there were that never GOT reported to a doctor...

So NOW -- the death rate from CV19 is TEN TIMES LOWER than the estimate when the "shut downs" were triggered and everyone was PANICKED... It's NOW somewhere like 0.15 to 0.2%... WHY????

Because the TESTING HAS UNCOVERED ABOUT 19 PEOPLE infected for every ONE that enters medical treatment... Making this A LOT CLOSER to some other flus that HAVE vaccine preventatives...

The more they TEST --- the HIGHER the slope will be on "new cases".. But only about 10% of those will ever need med attention at all...

Seemingly outnumbered by the massive minions of morons who just binge on biased news written by folks that can't deal with math or facts...

There MAY be a spike in Covid because of the riots/protests.. But the number REPORTING to medical services will be a 1/10 of the increase due to testing.. Simple math for normal people -- but I'm DAMN CERTAIN -- you don't GET IT and you DONT CARE....

You're right. I put this on satire, but it's not Satire. It's beyond bizarre, condescending that he'd think his mooks would slurp it up - and they will btw- and bordering on insanity to people who don't blindly follow his bs …. but it is REAL LOL

Again...

Why is everyone acting like this is the first time he's said something like this?

From May:

Seemingly outnumbered by the massive minions of morons who just binge on biased news written by folks that can't deal with math or facts...

There MAY be a spike in Covid because of the riots/protests.. But the number REPORTING to medical services will be a 1/10 of the increase due to testing.. Simple math for normal people -- but I'm DAMN CERTAIN -- you don't GET IT and you DONT CARE....
see I told you they'd slurp it up.

If Trump and DeSantis were right that testing accounts for this increase, it should also show up as a proportional increase in the number of new tests conducted each day over the same period.

But that’s not what the data shows. In reality, Florida has been conducting roughly the same average number of COVID-19 tests every day for the last month. During the last two weeks of May, the state conducted 369,557 tests in total, or 26,396 per day on average. During the first two weeks of June, the state conducted 387,666 tests in total, or 27,690 per day on average.

In other words, the number of tests conducted per day in Florida was unchanged, while average cases more than doubled. And so Trump and DeSantis are incorrect: Testing doesn’t explain Florida’s recent increase in infections.

The truth about testing is that it delivers diminishing returns. Sure, there’s an initial relationship between increased testing and increased case counts; the people who seek out tests first are the most likely to be sick. But scale up capacity and you start to test more and more people with less and less chance of infection. Eventually, there’s not much correlation between the amount of testing and the scale of an epidemic.

Other data from Florida reflects this dynamic as well. For instance: If the size of the state’s outbreak were stable — and if the growing case count were simply the inevitable, even desirable byproduct of increased testing — then the percentage of positive tests per day would be going down (or, at worst, staying the same).

Instead, Florida’s seven-day rolling average of positive tests rose from 3.85 percent on June 1 to 6.35 percent on June 15. Trump on coronavirus: 'If we stop testing right now, we'd have very few cases, if any.' Why he's dangerously wrong.

Again...

Why is everyone acting like this is the first time he's said something like this?

From May:

Well, you'd think people would begin to take notice he's either bat shit crazy or lying about the public health.

but you're right in a sense. It shouldn't be a mensa (I cant even spell it) level task to realize that while one might debate whether the rate of new hospitalizations is increasing nationally, we continue to see a pretty steady overall hospitalizations rate, and we'll probably hit 200K deaths in September.

You know, it's not the testing that I'm watching closely right now, it's the number of hospital admissions due to the virus. If the hospital admissions go up, then you can bet that there is an uptick in the presence of the virus.

Fortunately, up here in Amarillo, we started to spike, but then shut down for a couple of weeks until it flattened, everyone is encouraged to wear a mask, and now, it seems like the cases are finally starting to go down. Kinda nice too, because now my favorite BBQ place is back open for business, and we don't have to wait in drive through lines anymore.

I'm hoping that the cases continue to drop like they have.

Wow.

giphy.gif

Of course, doing more testing reveals more cases, particularly with how the VAST majority of people "infected" show ZERO symptoms.

This is a pathetic thread.

Did you really think people would fall for this bullshit?

If Trump and DeSantis were right that testing accounts for this increase, it should also show up as a proportional increase in the number of new tests conducted each day over the same period.

Yeah.. And the PROPORTION is about 20 to one.. 19 cases FOUND by testing when the ORIGINAL CURVES AND STATISTICS WERE MISSING those 19 people WITHOUT testing.,. The MORE you test, that HIGHER that ratio will go.... Your comparing an ostrich race to the Brickyard 500 in the SAME graphs..

You should be GLAD i showed up before your TDS embarrasses you again and prevents you from getting any real knowledge....

But that’s not what the data shows. In reality, Florida has been conducting roughly the same average number of COVID-19 tests every day for the last month. During the last two weeks of May, the state conducted 369,557 tests in total, or 26,396 per day on average. During the first two weeks of June, the state conducted 387,666 tests in total, or 27,690 per day on average.

Doesn't MATTER if the testing rate is flat... You're STILL NOT comparing the daily/weekly slopes of the #infected by the SAME RULES...

The POSITIVE rates for those test could be GOING UP -- and that's an indication the disease might be resurging, but to COMPARE THE HEIGHTS of those resurgences, you're adding 19 people NOW to every ONE that you would have added BEFORE THE TESTING STARTED...

The more accurate statement from the leaders would have been -- THE MAGNITUDES of pre and post testing "spikes" CANNOT BE COMPARED... But then THAT would be FAR BEYOND media's ability to understand or the general population.. OR YOURS -- apparently.,.,.

If you don't spend 20 minutes pondering this and the math behind it -- you're incapable of understanding any of this.. And I'll understand and just IGNORE THIS as yet another "political reflex" thread that is meaningless,.

Well, they voted for Trump – so there you go…

Hey, Pence wrote an op-ed and declared that there is going to be no second wave, and that the increase in cases is because of the increase in testing.

I wonder what he attributes the increase in people being hospitalized to?

Forum List

Back