Trump Just Created His Own CURE for Corona Virus - Pure GENIUS!

“If we stop testing right now,” Trump said, “we’d have very few cases, if any.”
Trump is right, it would be better if we did significantly less testing. When the Coronavirus numbers go up, liberals freak out and want to shut down the economy again.

I can have a brand-new refurbished hospital bed sent to your home, so you can have COVID in peace and quiet before you die. It's only $4999! Send me your PAYPAL info today!
1592502627786.png

Trump said to DIY, so I am!

He came up with that all on his own.
What a genius, huh? PURE Genius!

So if we stop arresting murderer's, there will be no more murder?

We stop diagnosing Cancer, there will be no more cancer?

Stupid is as 45 does.

Hey, Pence wrote an op-ed and declared that there is going to be no second wave, and that the increase in cases is because of the increase in testing.

I wonder what he attributes the increase in people being hospitalized to?

Actually, the hospitalization numbers are not posting any kind of records either.. Which is expected, because the testing catching tons of people who otherwise would not even call a doctor... Arizona is being cited as a "spike bubble", but their daily hospitalizations are LOWER than in the past 2 months..

If we stopped doing pregnancy tests, we could eliminate the need for abortions!!!

That made so little sense to compare the 2 things that YOU are DEMONSTRABLY dumber than Pence or Trump... How many pregnancies go "undiagnosed or reported"?? Is it 19 to 1 like it is for a rogue virus????

You're clueless and not used to thinking for yourself.. It's apparent...

Hey, Pence wrote an op-ed and declared that there is going to be no second wave, and that the increase in cases is because of the increase in testing.

I wonder what he attributes the increase in people being hospitalized to?

Actually, the hospitalization numbers are not posting any kind of records either.. Which is expected, because the testing catching tons of people who otherwise would not even call a doctor... Arizona is being cited as a "spike bubble", but their daily hospitalizations are LOWER than in the past 2 months..
I don't think that is actually the case.

There are both more cases being reported and more of hosp capacity being utilized. BUT, overall, I don't think the US is seeing numbers spike. NY and NJ were crises with the potential for patients dying in hallways. Ariz conversely just doesn't have as many people, nor do reports say their ability to create temporary beds, is being outstripped. The US has opted for a pretty flat nationwide number of new cases each day/week, with some places having more and others less. We avoided a national health crisis by causing an economic one.

Trump might still be cruising to re-election if he'd chosen to run on what we avoided and what he's doing to restart the economy in 2021.

Trumpsters have nothing against so they are going for excuse #3654 : Gaslighting

Everyone everywhere who says a single bad thing about Trump is suffering from TDS....
Yup. Can’t make a coherent argument? Scream TDS. Gets old.

Forum List

Back