Trump...Just....Lies

Yeah, we’ll never know why some the right lied about Stevens death, claiming he was tortured and raped before being killed?

Maybe while you're pondering THAT, Faun...you can take a crack at explaining why the Obama Administration blamed the attack on a demonstration over a You Tube video that turned violent when they knew almost from the start that it was a planned terror attack?
I’ve explained it 100 times. Intel the night of the attack was fluid and changing. Shortly after the attack, the CIA settled on the story about the video. Two weeks later, the CIA reassessed the catalyst to be an attack, not the video.

Did the CIA reach that conclusion on it's own, Faun...or were they pressured to change their assessment by Hillary Clinton's State Department and the Obama White House? If you're claiming that it took two weeks for the CIA to figure out there was no demonstration when they had video of the area prior to the attack and there was no demonstration then you're as big a liar as Obama and Clinton!
Aww, you poor, lying con tool. I’m not the one claiming that. I’m the one repeating the findings from the GOP-led investigation into Benghazi.

Show me where ANY investigation into Benghazi reached that conclusion!
Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180201092703if_/https://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/benghazi report.pdf

That’s an exaggeration.

Only in your eyes, Faun! When you know something isn't true and you go with it anyways because being untruthful will get you your objective...then you are a liar!
Nope, in your eyes too. Trump lies and you call his lies, “exaggerations.”

If we went by your definition of "exaggerations', Faun then there wouldn't be such a thing as a lie! There is a difference between an exaggerated statement and an outright lie.
Of course there’s a difference. Only to you, the difference is based on political parties. To you, if a Democrat says something untrue, it’s a diabolical lie. But if a Republican says something untrue, it’s merely a harmless exaggeration.

So when a liberal tells a lies...admits that they told a lie...it's still an exaggeration in your view? How does that work exactly?
It works the same way as it works for trump.

It's insane. Any other President who lied this blatantly would be dead in the water

He called Tim Cook (Apple CEO) Tim "Apple"...and then denied he did it.

Despite the fact that it happened in public and of course was on video

Scarborough Can't Believe Trump Denies Calling Apple CEO 'Tim Apple'

Still not as bad as lying about the deaths of an ambassador in Benghazi.
Maybe if you people actually didn't support liars, we would care when you cry about this liar.
Yeah, we’ll never know why some the right lied about Stevens death, claiming he was tortured and raped before being killed?

Nothing you said, contradicted what I said.

If you are suggesting that Hillary lying was ok, because other people lied too... then why are you complaining about Trump lying?

If you are suggesting that other people lying is not justification for Trump lying.... then Hillary is a liar that you tried to elect. You are just mad because your liar lost the election to another liar.

Either way, you have no moral ground whatsoever to stand on. All you are doing is proving you are the hypocrite we all know you are.
I did not suggest Hillary lied. I am not responsible for your struggles with reading comprehension.

Here's some truth for you. Trump is your President and there's nothing you can do about it.
I'm not Russian!
You're not an American either.
I'm more American than Tramp could ever hope to be, and nobody knows that better than you.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I can smell your commie stench from here.
You smell your stinking self. I smell like Bay Rum! :)
You’re not in the room with him. Who could he smell other than himself?

Maybe while you're pondering THAT, Faun...you can take a crack at explaining why the Obama Administration blamed the attack on a demonstration over a You Tube video that turned violent when they knew almost from the start that it was a planned terror attack?
I’ve explained it 100 times. Intel the night of the attack was fluid and changing. Shortly after the attack, the CIA settled on the story about the video. Two weeks later, the CIA reassessed the catalyst to be an attack, not the video.

Did the CIA reach that conclusion on it's own, Faun...or were they pressured to change their assessment by Hillary Clinton's State Department and the Obama White House? If you're claiming that it took two weeks for the CIA to figure out there was no demonstration when they had video of the area prior to the attack and there was no demonstration then you're as big a liar as Obama and Clinton!
Aww, you poor, lying con tool. I’m not the one claiming that. I’m the one repeating the findings from the GOP-led investigation into Benghazi.

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180201092703if_/https://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/benghazi report.pdf
They're still trying to litigate Benghazi?

Nonsense.

8 investigations and no wrong doing.

End of story...

A horrific tragedy and nothing more

Nonsense.

End of story...

We never suggested there was a violation of law.

What we did prove with conclusive evidence, is that Hillary Clinton lied about it.

She was directly told before the memorial, that there was no protest, and that it was a coordinated attack. She told the widows and family, that it was due to an obscure internet video no one had heard of.

She lied about people dying. Period. End of story. End of discussion.

If you want to claim you have some moral ground to attack Trump for lying, you first need to actually prove you are against lying. You have proved the very opposite in this very post. So you can kindly shut thy mouth thou hypocrite.

Trump's arrogance is his weakness. Beto's humility is his strength, and he's taking us to The White House with him!

It's insane. Any other President who lied this blatantly would be dead in the water

He called Tim Cook (Apple CEO) Tim "Apple"...and then denied he did it.

Despite the fact that it happened in public and of course was on video

Scarborough Can't Believe Trump Denies Calling Apple CEO 'Tim Apple'

OH NOOOOO....start impeachment proceedings immediately...dumbass.
I would be fine if Trump just stroked out. No need for him to die, but just bed-ridden for the rest of his life....fingers crossed.

Nonsense.

End of story...

You know, I watched the movie 13 Hours, which was about the attack on Benghazi and the killing of the ambassador and some of his staff. If there is anyone to blame for the death of the ambassador, it's the CIA station chief that stopped the rescue team from leaving to rescue him for over 2 hours. If they had gone out as soon as they found out the attack was happening, they more than likely would have gotten him out alive.

I urge everyone to watch that movie.

<crickets>

CC Oldstyle: Whassamatter, ya lying con tool? Cat got your keyboard?

:lmao:

Last edited:
Actually there are far greater lies. Like the one you just told about people saying babies are a disposable asset.

Especially while supporting separating actual born children from their parents and putting them in cages.

Actually there are far greater lies. Like the one you just told about people saying babies are a disposable asset.

Especially while supporting separating actual born children from their parents and putting them in cages.
sure babies are considered a disposable asset. what else do you call killing them at will?

sure babies are considered a disposable asset. what else do you call killing them at will?

Your hypocrisy in this matter is noted.

How do the people of America ever trust this world class liar ,,and what of the countries that USED to have faith in Americas word ? Let the pos go to war without our used to be allies??

so when a man and wife go to prison for a crime, are they separated from their kids? why is that unusual to you? Are you expecting the child to join them?

Your hypocrisy in this matter is noted.
hypocrisy how? bad people should be punished. why do you think they shouldn't be?

Last edited:
How do the people of America ever trust this world class liar ,,and what of the countries that USED to have faith in Americas word ? Let the pos go to war without our used to be allies??
name a fking lie? I've asked and asked and still you haven't produced one. If you're going to call someone a liar, post the lie.

wow absolutely no leftist can answer me. hahahahaha I love the truth, it always prevails.

Forum List

Back