Trump just told Carlson mail voting is rigged (He's 100% correct. Don't vote by mail)

The dangers of voting by mail are known to all of us (except liberals). Trump just confirmed that mail voting results in fraudulent results everywhere it happens.
Do not vote by mail. I repeat. DO NOT vote by mail

It’s the dammed Chinese bamboo ballots that get you.

And, oh, let’s not forget about the Jewish space lasers. Sneaky little things.

What with all of the above and the 2,000 mules running around…Republicans, you should all just stay home. Safer, trust me.

The dangers of voting by mail are known to all of us (except liberals). Trump just confirmed that mail voting results in fraudulent results everywhere it happens.

You people live in a made up world. Your hate party people are a worthless part of our population. Can anyone think of a more stupid remark than this.

Scum bag said that our whole voting process was rigged , so my advice to you is just don't be part of this and just don't vote.

I will NEVER vote by mail. In person though I did vote absentee a couple of times. BTW absentee voting was around before this Democrat induced mess of stuffing the ballot box.
There has been NO Democratic "induced stuffing" or any ballot boxes.

And that has been proven again and again.

Debunked again and again.

Some people never learn.

The only real problem I have with early voting of any sort is that with millions of early voters it is a statistical certainty that many will be dead by election day. Yes, dead people voting.

The only real problem I have with early voting of any sort is that with millions of early voters it is a statistical certainty that many will be dead by election day. Yes, dead people voting.
How do you know that the election organization will not find out about those deaths?

And even if they died before Election Day, why shouldn't their votes count if they did get to vote?

There is a difference between using someone who is dead, to vote as if one has been them, and voting before voting day and dying suddenly before voting day. The early voting was legal.

Voting as someone else who was dead already is a different thing which a few people have tried to do and were caught.

How do you know that the election organization will not find out about those deaths?

And even if they died before Election Day, why shouldn't their votes count if they did get to vote?

There is a difference between using someone who is dead, to vote as if one has been them, and voting before voting day and dying suddenly before voting day. The early voting was legal.

Voting as someone else who was dead already is a different thing which a few people have tried to do and were caught.
I don't know that the election organization won't find out about their deaths, but as you say, their votes are legal. I don't believe that they should be legal. Only the living should be allowed to vote and have their votes counted.

Trump votes via mail in ballot so he just admitted to cheating
This nation cannot heal until the Progs stop this internal war that never ends. They are already ramping up new COVID schemes as part of the election dictums. In my life, I have never seen a candidate who became President as disastrous as Joe. No people with any form of normal intellect would elect that vegetable as a leader. And now you understand why the Founding Fathers had checks and balances on who could vote. I know. It sucks. It was hate from your perspective. And it kept a Republic going with all of its flaws until it was usurped, and we became be so called Democracy. The end game is disarray as the money to pay for everything is not there and deficit spending becomes nullified.

1. Of course, I do not know whether vote by mail is more subject to rigging than in-person voting.

2. But I do know that some big corporations have insisted on in-person voting when it comes to their employees voting on whether or not to join a union.

Forum List

Back