Trump just told Carlson mail voting is rigged (He's 100% correct. Don't vote by mail)

Understand this. A perentage of the population perhaps not 50 % will never ever believe you again. And you Progs are still promoting your superiority.
I will never believe republicans either. And every time one of you dies one of us comes of voting age. It’s why vivik wants to raise the voting age

This nation cannot heal until the Progs stop this internal war that never ends. They are already ramping up new COVID schemes as part of the election dictums. In my life, I have never seen a candidate who became President as disastrous as Joe. No people with any form of normal intellect would elect that vegetable as a leader. And now you understand why the Founding Fathers had checks and balances on who could vote. I know. It sucks. It was hate from your perspective. And it kept a Republic going with all of its flaws until it was usurped, and we became be so called Democracy. The end game is disarray as the money to pay for everything is not there and deficit spending becomes nullified.
How big of a soap box are you projecting from?

I don't know that the election organization won't find out about their deaths, but as you say, their votes are legal. I don't believe that they should be legal. Only the living should be allowed to vote and have their votes counted.
They were alive while casting their vote. It was legal.

Was not debunked at all. Evidence is there, just ignored by the courts in certain swing states. Democrats and RINOS cannot do anything straight up. They can all take a long walk off a short bridge.
Yep. The election is rigged.

Are you going to go full political cuckold and vote in 2024 while Dems point and snicker at you?

I wouldn't give them the satisfaction.

Stay home. Why bother voting in a rigged election.

Understand this. A perentage of the population perhaps not 50 % will never ever believe you again. And you Progs are still promoting your superiority.
Well did you google it dummy?

Upon assuming office on June 16, 2020, he began taking measures such as banning overtime and extra trips to deliver mail, to reduce costs. He did not communicate the reasons for such changes within the organization,[22] and such measures also resulted in slowing of the mail service.

no i want you to tell me how he slowed it down....you made the statement back it up....after 33 years of getting up at 4 AM i still get up at this time....sleeping in for me is 5 AM....

Upon assuming office on June 16, 2020, he began taking measures such as banning overtime and extra trips to deliver mail, to reduce costs. He did not communicate the reasons for such changes within the organization,[22] and such measures also resulted in slowing of the mail service.[47][48][49] Congressional Democrats called for the measures to be rolled back.[50] More than 600 high-speed mail sorting machines were scheduled to be dismantled and removed from postal facilities,[51] raising concerns that mailed ballots for the November 3 election might not reach election offices on time.[52]

In the summer of 2020, removal of mail collection boxes became a controversial issue, as photos of their removal spread on social media. The USPS stated that repositioning mailboxes to from low- to high-traffic areas was a longstanding practice dating back decades, and the practice of removing some boxes was influenced by an overall decrease in first-class mail volume, as was the decommissioning of mail-sorting machines.[53] In August 2020, DeJoy announced that the Postal Service would halt the removal of mailboxes and decommissioning of mail-sorting equipment until after the November election.[54][35][55]

On August 7, 2020, DeJoy announced he had reassigned or displaced 23 senior USPS officials, including the two top executives overseeing day-to-day operations.[56][50] He said he was trying to breathe new life into a "broken business model".[57]Rep. Gerald E. Connolly, who chairs the House committee that oversees the USPS, said the reorganization was "deliberate sabotage".[50]

In a letter to postal workers on August 13, 2020, DeJoy confirmed reports of delays in mail delivery, calling them "unintended consequences" of changes that eventually would improve service.[58] At the same time that he was taking measures that postal workers and union officials said were slowing down mail delivery, President Trump told a TV interviewer that he himself was blocking funds for the postal service in order to hinder mail-in voting.[59]

He said that equipment that had already been removed would not be restored.[61][62] Documents obtained by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington indicated that DeJoy lied under oath when he testified to Congress on August 24 that he did not order the restrictions on overtime.[63] At this congressional testimony DeJoy admitted that he was unaware of the cost of mailing a postcard or a smaller greeting card, the starting rate for US Priority Mail, or how many Americans voted by mail in the 2016 elections.[64]

In September 2020, a court blocked the USPS from sending Colorado households a mailer with false and misleadinginformation about vote-by-mail for Colorado. Secretaries of state had requested that DeJoy show them previews of the mailers that the USPS intended to send out, but DeJoy refused, according to Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold.[65] The suit was settled that month, with the USPS agreeing to show previews of any future election mailers or materials to Colorado's secretary of state and attorney general for their review and potential veto.[66]

The next month, USPS agreed to reverse all changes implemented in June that affected mail services to Montana, settling a lawsuit brought by the state's governor against the institution and DeJoy a day before a hearing was to take place in U.S. District Court in Great Falls. The government institution agreed to reverse removal of collection boxes and mail sorting machines, closure or consolidation of mail processing facilities, reduced retail hours, banning or restricting overtime, and restriction of late or extra trips for timely mail delivery, affecting all 50 states.[67]

USPS was sued in federal court in September 2020 by American Oversight to "compel the release of directives, guidance, analyses, and key emails from Postmaster General Louis DeJoy and his chief of staff related to voting by mail" after USPS failed to respond to FOIA requests for such information within the legally designated time per

If you don't believe this guy and Trump were purposely trying to slow up the mail, well, I guess that shouldn't surprise me since you vote for Trump.

Yep. The election is rigged.

Are you going to go full political cuckold and vote in 2024 while Dems point and snicker at you?

I wouldn't give them the satisfaction.

Stay home. Why bother voting in a rigged election.
How else will democrats know how much of the opposition is ready to go full sabotage?

How do you know that the election organization will not find out about those deaths?

And even if they died before Election Day, why shouldn't their votes count if they did get to vote?

There is a difference between using someone who is dead, to vote as if one has been them, and voting before voting day and dying suddenly before voting day. The early voting was legal.

Voting as someone else who was dead already is a different thing which a few people have tried to do and were caught.
I am actually shocked that you have to explain why it is legal. After being on this site for a long time, I shouldn't be...but I am.

Making excuses for a maniac makes you a maniac

Upon assuming office on June 16, 2020, he began taking measures such as banning overtime and extra trips to deliver mail, to reduce costs. He did not communicate the reasons for such changes within the organization,[22] and such measures also resulted in slowing of the mail service.[47][48][49] Congressional Democrats called for the measures to be rolled back.[50] More than 600 high-speed mail sorting machines were scheduled to be dismantled and removed from postal facilities,[51] raising concerns that mailed ballots for the November 3 election might not reach election offices on time.[52]

In the summer of 2020, removal of mail collection boxes became a controversial issue, as photos of their removal spread on social media. The USPS stated that repositioning mailboxes to from low- to high-traffic areas was a longstanding practice dating back decades, and the practice of removing some boxes was influenced by an overall decrease in first-class mail volume, as was the decommissioning of mail-sorting machines.[53] In August 2020, DeJoy announced that the Postal Service would halt the removal of mailboxes and decommissioning of mail-sorting equipment until after the November election.[54][35][55]

On August 7, 2020, DeJoy announced he had reassigned or displaced 23 senior USPS officials, including the two top executives overseeing day-to-day operations.[56][50] He said he was trying to breathe new life into a "broken business model".[57]Rep. Gerald E. Connolly, who chairs the House committee that oversees the USPS, said the reorganization was "deliberate sabotage".[50]

In a letter to postal workers on August 13, 2020, DeJoy confirmed reports of delays in mail delivery, calling them "unintended consequences" of changes that eventually would improve service.[58] At the same time that he was taking measures that postal workers and union officials said were slowing down mail delivery, President Trump told a TV interviewer that he himself was blocking funds for the postal service in order to hinder mail-in voting.[59]

He said that equipment that had already been removed would not be restored.[61][62] Documents obtained by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington indicated that DeJoy lied under oath when he testified to Congress on August 24 that he did not order the restrictions on overtime.[63] At this congressional testimony DeJoy admitted that he was unaware of the cost of mailing a postcard or a smaller greeting card, the starting rate for US Priority Mail, or how many Americans voted by mail in the 2016 elections.[64]

In September 2020, a court blocked the USPS from sending Colorado households a mailer with false and misleadinginformation about vote-by-mail for Colorado. Secretaries of state had requested that DeJoy show them previews of the mailers that the USPS intended to send out, but DeJoy refused, according to Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold.[65] The suit was settled that month, with the USPS agreeing to show previews of any future election mailers or materials to Colorado's secretary of state and attorney general for their review and potential veto.[66]

The next month, USPS agreed to reverse all changes implemented in June that affected mail services to Montana, settling a lawsuit brought by the state's governor against the institution and DeJoy a day before a hearing was to take place in U.S. District Court in Great Falls. The government institution agreed to reverse removal of collection boxes and mail sorting machines, closure or consolidation of mail processing facilities, reduced retail hours, banning or restricting overtime, and restriction of late or extra trips for timely mail delivery, affecting all 50 states.[67]

USPS was sued in federal court in September 2020 by American Oversight to "compel the release of directives, guidance, analyses, and key emails from Postmaster General Louis DeJoy and his chief of staff related to voting by mail" after USPS failed to respond to FOIA requests for such information within the legally designated time per

If you don't believe this guy and Trump were purposely trying to slow up the mail, well, I guess that shouldn't surprise me since you vote for Trump.

Mail in voting used to be a mainstay of Republicans

Until Trump came along

Be honest. Many of you Republicans used to vote that way. You know it

Forum List

Back