Trump just told Carlson mail voting is rigged (He's 100% correct. Don't vote by mail)

I never have had any issue through voting by mail. Can't say the same for voting in person. I prefer not getting a letter of apology from the county recorder's office months after the election as happened prior to the opportunity to vote by mail.

Had a good laugh at those who took the advice not to vote by mail and then bitched how unfair it was when they had to stand in line for an hour or two during our last election.

I never have had any issue through voting by mail. Can't say the same for voting in person. I prefer not getting a letter of apology from the county recorder's office months after the election as happened prior to the opportunity to vote by mail.

Had a good laugh at those who took the advice not to vote by mail and then bitched how unfair it was when they had to stand in line for an hour or two during our last election.
The last time trump railed against mail in voting, the MAGA party lost big. You can't fix stupid.

what a crock of shit.....ever since i worked there mail went through sorting machines........and anyone who passed the civil service exam could work there not just retired military....and if you didnt take that test and pass it you didnt work there.....come and go whenever you want....lol....stack of mail to the ceiling thats even funnier.........

That's how it happened in Ann Arbor. I was going to school in Ypsilanti. They said to work there you had to be former military, except for this college job where college kids would go in and sort the mail, by hand. The bins were stainless steel and went as high as the ceiling. The mail was put in this bin from the top. Whenever new mail came in it was put at the top. We sorted from the bottom so the old went out before the new.

Why would I make this up? And I only worked there 2 days. Even though I could go whenever I wanted and made way more per hour, it sucked that bad that I never went back. Why would I make any of this up? I'm not suggesting I know more than I do because I was a sorter. And you being a mail carrier certainly don't know what's going on at a the top.

And it seems like politics is making you naive. I bet if we said Biden did this you'd believe it. Just like you can't believe Bush or Trump stole/tried to steal their elections. No. Gore and Biden did.

That's how it happened in Ann Arbor. I was going to school in Ypsilanti. They said to work there you had to be former military, except for this college job where college kids would go in and sort the mail, by hand. The bins were stainless steel and went as high as the ceiling. The mail was put in this bin from the top. Whenever new mail came in it was put at the top. We sorted from the bottom so the old went out before the new.

Why would I make this up? And I only worked there 2 days. Even though I could go whenever I wanted and made way more per hour, it sucked that bad that I never went back. Why would I make any of this up? I'm not suggesting I know more than I do because I was a sorter. And you being a mail carrier certainly don't know what's going on at a the top.

And it seems like politics is making you naive. I bet if we said Biden did this you'd believe it. Just like you can't believe Bush or Trump stole/tried to steal their elections. No. Gore and Biden did.
bobo thats not the way things are....postal facilities all run the same way....mail comes in and its dumped on a conveyor belt which was fed into the sorting machines which did all the zip sorting and when it came out they were put in trays corresponding to the zip codes and sent on their way......the clerks who threw mail sorted them to the routes,machines do this today.........and they have never let anyone work in a PO without a security clearance......they just dont let anyone come in and go when you want.....you sure you worked in a postal facility?....

trump didnt appoint dejoy, the board of governors did.....and like i told all those trump supporters back then,the regular workers are not going to fuck with the mail,especially election mail....they all know its a felony and if you have years in,who would jeopardize that for a handful of ballots.....
Odd they would appoint a major Republican Party donor and fundraiser for Donald Trump.

I bet when Trump called him with his plan he didn't say no like the Georgia Secretary of State. I bet that call was "perfect" too. Oh if only we had that on tape. Like we do Trump showing off classified top secret documents to guests at Mara Lago.

You defending Trump Harry? Finally? Full throated endorsement?

I don't know that the election organization won't find out about their deaths, but as you say, their votes are legal. I don't believe that they should be legal. Only the living should be allowed to vote and have their votes counted.
Idiot, he was alive when he voted. This is the wack route. What's important above all the stupidity is that you make it so as many people as possible can and do vote. You lay it out on a golden platter for the voters, and police the system. But no wacko MAGA liars will be allowed to take those policing job. In our society they no longer count till they erase their treason and the selling out of this country and its constitution , and until that is done they don't have any rights as far as I'm concerned. You don't let traitors vote or make any decisions for your country . These people are less than pond scum. NEVER NEVER forget these maggots.

This nation cannot heal until the Progs stop this internal war that never ends. They are already ramping up new COVID schemes as part of the election dictums. In my life, I have never seen a candidate who became President as disastrous as Joe. No people with any form of normal intellect would elect that vegetable as a leader. And now you understand why the Founding Fathers had checks and balances on who could vote. I know. It sucks. It was hate from your perspective. And it kept a Republic going with all of its flaws until it was usurped, and we became be so called Democracy. The end game is disarray as the money to pay for everything is not there and deficit spending becomes nullified.
What a idiot ,while this ass elected a vegetable that rapes women and a 13 year old and is a complete criminal and is a traitor to this country. He already has a life sentence in charges and there will be more. He will surpass 100 felonies, and 100 of his supporter and hate party politicians will go down with him. Enough to get back the house because of their felonies.

This nation cannot heal until the Progs stop this internal war that never ends. They are already ramping up new COVID schemes as part of the election dictums. In my life, I have never seen a candidate who became President as disastrous as Joe. No people with any form of normal intellect would elect that vegetable as a leader. And now you understand why the Founding Fathers had checks and balances on who could vote. I know. It sucks. It was hate from your perspective. And it kept a Republic going with all of its flaws until it was usurped, and we became be so called Democracy. The end game is disarray as the money to pay for everything is not there and deficit spending becomes nullified.
what a idiot.

bobo thats not the way things are....postal facilities all run the same way....mail comes in and its dumped on a conveyor belt which was fed into the sorting machines which did all the zip sorting and when it came out they were put in trays corresponding to the zip codes and sent on their way......the clerks who threw mail sorted them to the routes,machines do this today.........and they have never let anyone work in a PO without a security clearance......they just dont let anyone come in and go when you want.....you sure you worked in a postal facility?....
I absolutely did.

What is this then?

• Mail Sorter

Royal Alliances Inc
    Plymouth, MI 48170
    Estimated $27.8K - $35.2K a year
    QuestionCircle.90151952809f3707396c.svg

Full-time
    Monday to Friday+3
    • Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in a mail service or postal environment, is highly desirable.
    • High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
    PostedPosted 30+ days ago·More...

Yes, a conveyor belt would be a good way to describe it. And it was as tall as the ceiling with mail. Probably why they paid us college kids to come in and help. Perhaps they did a background check on me. I was squeeky clean at the time. Greek kid from the burbs going to Eastern Michigan University. Remember this is long before 9-11. They weren't nearly as strict as they are now.

Remember when Dick Chaney was mailing Democrats and the Media Anthrax? Sign the Patriot Act and Vote to invade Iraq or else. What you think the Clinton's, Putin and MBS are the only ones who murder their opponents?

The things that we have to keep in mind is the fact that republicans have sold out this country, its constitution and its values They are this countries biggest threat and enemy. Nothing more has to be said, to prove that, they plan to elect Trump president.

Ballot harvesting drop boxes and mass mailout ballots like we did in 2020 is a recipe for voter fraud... hopefully the swing states have corrected this.... In California ballot harvesting has ruined the state... people show up to ballot centers with trunk loads of ballots... its ridiculous...
Why do Dems only 'harvest' Dem ballots??

I'll enjoy watching you scum raising hell if the numbers against you are so high you can't plan for enough fake ballots to steal '24. You'll be squealing about a steal louder and more violently than any Republican did in '20. If the courts choose to ignore another steal like '20, this nation is going to come apart at the seams and when half the country realizes there's no longer any reason to trust elections, even YOU people will suffer from the negative consequences of that. ALL OF US will be harmed, not just your "opponents".

So to summarize. What you are saying is if your candidate loses there will be violence.

Forum List

Back