Trump keeps saying the cupboards were empty when he took over

Will the BOGUS and BIASED Trumpster MOD re-open my thread now that it's been PROVEN to be a credible reporting?

Or will he continue to go the Republican Trumpian route and....

2n2cui.jpg

Will the BOGUS and BIASED Trumpster MOD re-open my thread now that it's been PROVEN to be a credible reporting?

2n2cui.jpg
Why do you think your above the rules of this board.....MARC? Nothing biased on my behalf.
Maybe next time you will do your own due diligence yourself when your creating a thread, and not have to rely on someone else.
Thank you, Winco for your effort.

Even if it were true
(which it isn't)
he had three years of his administration to do something about it.

But he still got caught with his pants down.

It is true. Dubya left token negro all set up. Durning H1N1 while token negroid played golf and his husband Michelle flew all over the world and his hood rat daughter smoked pot he let the stock pile degrade.

2n2cui.jpg
Don't be so quick to close threads that upset your sensitivities next time.

You wouldn't like it if it were done to you, and you know this.
I would make the effort to do it right so I wouldn't have to rely on someone else to bail out my ass.
Didn't I ask you to supply a link to your thread?
Didn't you say something snarky like you watch TV?

Seems like you're trying to blame someone else for your own actions, or lack of actions.
Take responsibility for yourself, dude.

Even if it were true
(which it isn't)
he had three years of his administration to do something about it.

But he still got caught with his pants down.
Drumpf is a pathetic buffoon of a leader. That like saying there was no toilet paper in your house when you moved in 3 years ago. What was he wiping his ass with then?

Forum List

Back