🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump kicks some Barr-butt and says be prepared leftists

Pence wouldn't break the law for Trump. Trump considers that betrayal. Trump will go after Desantis next.

His kids will flip on him before they go down.
Any questions about Leftism being a MENTAL DISORDER?

Trump lives in a virtual reality world existing only inside his own head. Which is why I went with the dementia guy after he didn't stumble throught the debates, ending up sitting on the floor and picking at his own toes.

I'm going on the idea Trump is right and wins so often, this should be good.

Donald Trump is the one who is weak and pathetic. There is still not a bit of evidence of major fraud. The Horowitz report did not provide any evidence of any crime.

Trump didn't mange to win reelection and Barr is just another guy who knows the scam Don is trying to pull.
Says the Fake News Sheeple who posted HOURS worth of bullshit about the Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax.

It was not a hoax. The Trump campaign provided a Russian businessman with ties to Russian Intelligence a road map on how to help him. The Russians did so by buying social media ads. We know that is true.

I'm going on the idea Trump is right and wins so often, this should be good.

Trump has always been right ...

I knew Barr would betray Trump when Libsay Graham interviewed him.
Like 90% of the people who Trump hired end up lumped into "I knew he would betray Trump." And after months and sometimes years of you worshiping those people first.
Barr was better than most but, in the end, he is part of the Swamp. Did you think cleaning up Washington would be easy? When one person cant take you to the end goal, you get rid of him and get somebody else and keep doing it until you achieve the goal

You and Trump are the members of the swamp. You are attacking this country.

It was not a hoax. The Trump campaign provided a Russian businessman with ties to Russian Intelligence a road map on how to help him. The Russians did so by buying social media ads. We know that is true.
Dumbass Fake News Sheeple FUCK ...

Do not respond to my comments with your single digit IQ Bullshit.

Dumbass Fake News Sheeple FUCK ...

Do not respond to my comments with your single digit IQ Bullshit.
Ford Has no thoughts, just attacks.
He can’t defend trump saying Nexico will pay for the wall, so he screams Fake News and you guys are sheep.

I’m just telling you exactly what trump said.
We know that you, John T. Ford are the true sheep. Must Follow trump.

Following the Cult of DJT.
You are the sheep.

He can’t defend trump saying Nexico will pay for the wall, so he screams Fake News and you guys are sheep.

You are the sheep.
Dude ...

This shit has been debunked a million times over ...

You are the Stupid Fuck ...

All you can do is parrot the Fake News MSM ....

Are you really surprised that normal thinking Americans have no patience with you parroting Fake News Dumbasses?

You are the Dumbass who has no thought ....

You are the sheep.
Dude ...

This shit has been debunked a million times over ...

You are the Stupid Fuck ...

All you can do is parrot the Fake News MSM ....

Are you really surprised that normal thinking Americans have no patience with you parroting Fake News Dumbasses?

You are the Dumbass who has no thought ....
Ok. So just to be clear about the wall thing. We are focused just on the wall. Don’t get off task.

“This shit has been debunked a million times over….”

Are you saying that trump saying “Mexico will pay for the wall.” That statement has been debunked and is totally Fake News.
Is that what you are saying?

Ok. So just to be clear about the wall thing. We are focused just on the wall. Don’t get off task.

Are you saying that trump saying “Mexico will pay for the wall.” That statement has been debunked and is totally Fake News.
Do you think that Andrés Manuel López Obrador or Enrique Peña Nieto was gonna cut President Trump a check?

Of course you did because you are a Fake News parrot Dumbass who gets their news from SNL or the Comedy Channel ....

You don't see a pattern you Stupid Leftist fcvk ...

You are just parroting what the fake News MSM tells you.
Oh, so you have a special ability not to be brainwashed than I and others do not possess.

But you're in the Trump cult.

Okay.
208956117_1717106068481890_6328443821745601105_n.jpg

Do you think that Andrés Manuel López Obrador or Enrique Peña Nieto was gonna cut President Trump a check?

Of course you did because you are a Fake News parrot Dumbass who gets their news from SNL or the Comedy Channel ....
Nope.
I knew what trump said was never going to happen. I knew Mexico was NEVER going to pay for the wall.
Nothing has been debunked as you claim.

The Cult at rallies answered trumps question with pride and confidence.
“Whose going to pay for the wall?”
In unison…….”Mexico.”

The cult doesn’t think trump is joking or not to be taken literal.
trumps speech is dangerous and you want to blow it off as debunked and call (D) fucking assholes and sheeple.

You and your ilk are the true danger.

Barr is a piece of shit.
Chosen by Trump. After Sessions didn't please Trump. Sessions was also chosen by Trump. As was Cohen, Trump's personal attorney for years. See the common factor in the pieces of shit? The main turd?

No.

I am not in the Orange Man Bad Brigade, on the contrary,

I am saying that Barr is a piece of shit....all by himself.
You are a foremost worshipper of the orange god....forsaking all other gods for his orangeness.
You get Obama's spittle off your chin yet? You don't get it, Trump put AMERICA first, Biden puts her last.

Nope.
I knew what trump said was never going to happen. I knew Mexico was NEVER going to pay for the wall.

In unison…….”Mexico.”

trumps speech is dangerous and you want to blow it off as debunked and call (D) fucking assholes and sheeple.

And, you prove my point about you being a Fake News Stupid FUCK .....

What can I say ?

You Fake News Sheeple DO NOT live n reality.

You live in a Fake News Alt Left Universe ...

Nope.

In unison…….”Mexico.”

And, you prove my point about you being a Fake News Stupid FUCK .....

What can I say ?

You Fake News Sheeple DO NOT live n reality.

You live in a Fake News Alt Left Universe ...
Cult
People in a Cult are Sheep
You and skye are Sheep.

Forum List

Back