🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump kicks some Barr-butt and says be prepared leftists

You aren't normal thinking. You think everyone is a Communist. Do you even know the meaning of the word?
Says the Fake News Parrot ..... :rolleyes:
coffeepaper.gif

LOLOL

Bill Barr rocks!
Barr is amazing! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
GOD Bless William Barr, too! He is a real winner a true Patriot! :thup:

Trump is right.​

If Barr is not a piece of shit ....nothing is....America deserves better than this scum​

:abgg2q.jpg:

Another one who has all the time in the world to follow every word I say.....oh well loser.

Trump thought he was ok.....Patriots thought he was ok....I thought he was ok at the time.

And after a time we realized he was scum.

I am not ashamed to admit it. And you are still a pathetic loser......

Faun

Trump eventually turns on everyone who works with him.

Remember when Rex Tillerson said Trump was an effing moron? The price of loyalty to Trump is very high.. starting with your self respect.
Lots of Trump appointees have betrayed him ...

ALL Normal thinking Americans know it ...

We are Laughing at YOUR FAKE NEWS SHEEPLE ASS ....

You aren't normal thinking. You think everyone is a Communist. Do you even know the meaning of the word?
Yes, he thinks Ashli Targetpractice iswas a Communist.

Trump has always been right ...
Like when he decided to appoint Barr, right like that?

WRONG. You forget Trump had to hire someone, you figure one of his Chefs or kids would work?

Without a starting base a smart man hires people who know the jobs, is that unique to other POTUS? YES, because Xiden hires people based on their color and genitals.

TRUMP > XIDEN in all directions.
"We need to get the best and the finest and if we don't, we'll be in trouble for a long period of time." ~ Donald Trump
Fucking Dumbass ...

Keep posting out of context bullshit. .....

It's all you got ....
LOLOL

Out of context?? Y'all are saying he didn't hire the best. He "said if we don't, we'll be in trouble." He is to blame for the trouble he causes, isn't he?

LOLOL

Bill Barr rocks!
Barr is amazing! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
GOD Bless William Barr, too! He is a real winner a true Patriot! :thup:

Trump is right.​

If Barr is not a piece of shit ....nothing is....America deserves better than this scum​

Another one who has all the time in the world to follow every word I say.....oh well loser.

Trump thought he was ok.....Patriots thought he was ok....I thought he was ok at the time.

Faun

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, who needs to follow you when a quick forum search exposed how you talk out of both sides of your mouth?

That's fine. Just try to remember your judgement is not the best.

No.

I am not in the Orange Man Bad Brigade, on the contrary,

I am saying that Barr is a piece of shit....all by himself.
And you would and surely have said that about all the others.

But that's just bad luck, I guess. Bad luck that poor Trump, relying on his usual amazing judgment, picked so many turkeys to be his closest people. Poor guy. Nobody saw it coming..

You believe this. With a straight face.

Forum List

Back