🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump kicks some Barr-butt and says be prepared leftists

Fort Fun Indiana Trump is limited to picking who he can get congress to approve-----with turtle neck in charge of the senate---the swamp had controll of congress and could and did insure no honest DOJ head. If an honest person ever go in charge, that would mean our corrupt cia/fbi would have to have him assassinated with all they crimes they and the corrupt pols both do.

Trump has always been right ...
Mexico WILL pay for the wall..................still waiting for payment
This will disappear by Easter.......nope
Can we inject.?.......lol
Putin was right....traitor
I respect women more than anyone.......for fucks sake.
Covid is just like the flu.....w/woodward....I knew it was dangerous, I always wanted to downplay it.
Crowd Size at inauguration.........kinda like dick size.
Windmill noise causes cancer.....what a POS TO THOSE THAT HAVE SUFFERED ACTUAL CANCER LOSSES.
I know more about the Bible than anyone......Two Corinthians...or Corinthians II... or Second Corinthians......
“We passed VA choice.” Nope.....Obama did that......oops.
“.Along with more than 450 miles of powerful new wall.”......hardly NEW.......POS trump Liar.
and the Great Dvider says what.........
“The impeachment hoax is a continuation of the greatest and most vicious witch hunt in the history of our country."

Trump didn't mange to win reelection and Barr is just another guy who knows the scam Don is trying to pull.
Why do you assume it's just about the election when Barr purposely delayed and burried the corruption, treason, illegitimacy of the Majority congress through the illegally formed and foreign colluded Russia hoax that on it's own was something this country needs to nip in the bud, but yeah affected and manipulated elections a second time. By Barr doing nothing he has Corona Virus blood on his hands as well.
That Schiff show doesn't happen if Barr did his job. Why do I always have to point out the corruption and it's long reaching affects way before the DOJ figures out what's going on, when they're the one with the intelligence agencies and reports that are supposed to be on top of things before us lay persons-avg citizens?

Trump didn't mange to win reelection and Barr is just another guy who knows the scam Don is trying to pull.
Why do you assume it's just about the election when Barr purposely delayed and burried the corruption, treason, illegitimacy of the Majority congress through the illegally formed and foreign colluded Russia hoax that on it's own was something this country needs to nip in the bud, but yeah affected and manipulated elections a second time. By Barr doing nothing he has Corona Virus blood on his hands as well.
That Schiff show doesn't happen if Barr did his job. Why do I always have to point out the corruption and it's long reaching affects way before the DOJ figures out what's going on, when they're the one with the intelligence agencies and reports that are supposed to be on top of things before us lay persons-avg citizens?
Yeah, you know it all which is why they avoid yous.

Covid is just like the flu.....w/woodward....I knew it was dangerous, I always wanted to downplay it.
Windmill noise causes cancer.....what a POS TO THOSE THAT HAVE SUFFERED ACTUAL CANCER LOSSES.
I know more about the Bible than anyone......Two Corinthians...or Corinthians II... or Second Corinthians......
“.Along with more than 450 miles of powerful new wall.”......hardly NEW.......POS trump Liar.
“The impeachment hoax is a continuation of the greatest and most vicious witch hunt in the history of our country."
Dumbass Fake News Parrot

Dumbass Fake News Parrot
Which one is Fake News?

Dumbass Fake News Parrot
Which one is Fake News?
Everything you post is straight from the Fake News MSM.

I'm going on the idea Trump is right and wins so often, this should be good.

I knew Barr would betray Trump when Libsay Graham interviewed him.
even when Trump hired Barr?
Creaking, Cracking, Crashing

The same thing happened to Gorbachev. Trying to change the system from within left him with nothing to work with. So the Soviet Union collapsed and broke up, just like the formerly United States will.

Dumbass Fake News Parrot
Which one is Fake News?
Mexico will pay for the wall......straight out of trumps mouth.
Now, explain to me and others how this is something from the MSM?

I'm waiting.............

Dumbass Fake News Parrot
Which one is Fake News?

I'm waiting.............
Keep waiting ....

I refuse to explain reality to you Fake News Sheeple.

That's a fool's errand.

You keep parroting what the Fake News MSM tells you to think.

We would never expect anything different.

Dumbass Fake News Parrot
Which one is Fake News?

I'm waiting.............
Keep waiting ....

That's a fool's errand.

No, Nope.

I give you a direct quote from trump.
He said it hundreds of times.
So why are you calling it FAKE news.
C'mon man, I need to know.

Did trump NOT really say it?
Did he do another one of those, "That's NOT what he meant." thing, and the MSM is promoting a FAKE message?

"Mexico will pay for the wall." ..........Still waiting aren't we?

You are a dumbass because all you can do is parrot the Fake News MSM.

Pence betrayed Trump.

But, that's something that a Fake News Sheeple like yourself wouldn't know.
how did pence betray trump?

please explain to us in the real world, fucktard.

Pence wouldn't break the law for Trump. Trump considers that betrayal. Trump will go after Desantis next.

His kids will flip on him before they go down.

Dumbass Fake News Parrot
Which one is Fake News?

I'm waiting.............
Keep waiting ....

That's a fool's errand.

No, Nope.

I give you a direct quote from trump.
He said it hundreds of times.
So why are you calling it FAKE news.
C'mon man, I need to know.

Did trump NOT really say it?
Did he do another one of those, "That's NOT what he meant." thing, and the MSM is promoting a FAKE message?

"Mexico will pay for the wall." ..........Still waiting aren't we?
You Stupid Fake News Fuck ...

Do you really think Normal Thinking Americans are going to attempt to convince you Dumbasses anything?

Forum List

Back