Trump King of Nepotism

Thank you for showing your foolishness. Yes, your Buddy Trump insults the real deal as well. He needs to be sent back to NY where they have a nice yellow jump suit waiting for him.

My buddy? I dislike you because you’re a pussy fraud. Zero to do with DJT. Let me reiterate
You’re a pussy.

Are you absolutely sure of your statements? Would you say that directly to my face in an open field? Just how sure of your statements are you? From what I can see, you are just an Internet Bully and that's fine with me. I paid the price to allow you that right. While that price was too high for the likes of you there are others that deserved that price.

I would say it to you in you ugly face with my Star of David openly displayed on my chest. I would call you a prancing Nancy boy. You would do zero.
Nothing. You’re a pussy.

Says the shadow on the internet on a keyboard. Kid, you need to grow up.

No. That is where you’re wrong. I will Not allow assholes like you to spread your propaganda unchallenged. You prancing Nancy boy.

I notice that I am the only one that answers you. Just so you can feel as lonely as you really are, it's time to thin the gene pool. Have a nice day.

My buddy? I dislike you because you’re a pussy fraud. Zero to do with DJT. Let me reiterate
You’re a pussy.

Are you absolutely sure of your statements? Would you say that directly to my face in an open field? Just how sure of your statements are you? From what I can see, you are just an Internet Bully and that's fine with me. I paid the price to allow you that right. While that price was too high for the likes of you there are others that deserved that price.

I would say it to you in you ugly face with my Star of David openly displayed on my chest. I would call you a prancing Nancy boy. You would do zero.
Nothing. You’re a pussy.

Says the shadow on the internet on a keyboard. Kid, you need to grow up.

No. That is where you’re wrong. I will Not allow assholes like you to spread your propaganda unchallenged. You prancing Nancy boy.

I notice that I am the only one that answers you. Just so you can feel as lonely as you really are, it's time to thin the gene pool. Have a nice day.

Another lie. Keep telling yourself that.

It served no purpose having Ivanka Trump at the summit. It’s like a pattern with the President. He does something intentionally controversial to goad someone into attacking him.

Ivanka Trump is a senior advisor to President Donald J. Trump. What's possibly wrong with her learning the business?

She may well want to become to become President herself- do you have a problem with a broad serving as President?

I have a problem with nepotism regardless of who the President is.

True nepotism is usually done "under the counter", where the family members are stowed away in paying positions that do not warrant attention. So you stick your nephew as the dog catcher, and get a few of your cousins in as police officers.

When you do it out in the open, and more importantly, unpaid, it isn't truly nepotism.

Unpaid & involved in everythong. Makes no difference. Ivanka has no place in the White House nor does her slum lord hubby.

Still not Nepotism.

And considering your cuckoo-for-cocoa puffs TDS any opinion you have on this is more worthless than a termites opinion.

Now go rant about how the Betsy Ross flag is raaaaaacccciiiiisssst you half pint troll cock-knocker.
Oh Marty, you know damn well you hate that Ivanka & Jared have these positions in the White House.

You assfucks are afraid to say it because you have to keep pretending you actually like Trump.

Ivanka Trump is a senior advisor to President Donald J. Trump. What's possibly wrong with her learning the business?

She may well want to become to become President herself- do you have a problem with a broad serving as President?

True nepotism is usually done "under the counter", where the family members are stowed away in paying positions that do not warrant attention. So you stick your nephew as the dog catcher, and get a few of your cousins in as police officers.

When you do it out in the open, and more importantly, unpaid, it isn't truly nepotism.

Unpaid & involved in everythong. Makes no difference. Ivanka has no place in the White House nor does her slum lord hubby.

Still not Nepotism.

And considering your cuckoo-for-cocoa puffs TDS any opinion you have on this is more worthless than a termites opinion.

Now go rant about how the Betsy Ross flag is raaaaaacccciiiiisssst you half pint troll cock-knocker.
Oh Marty, you know damn well you hate that Ivanka & Jared have these positions in the White House.

You assfucks are afraid to say it because you have to keep pretending you actually like Trump.

Ivanka and Jared are a very highly successful power couple. Very capable people by any definition of the word. And of course, President Trump likes and trusts them. I can't see what the problem is

Still not Nepotism.

The simple fact it drives morons like you drooling mad is just icing on the cake.

I prefer ANYONE from outside the beltway being in positions of power compared to the Deep State Drones you rely on to get your agenda passed.

awww, does wibble baby Dave hav a sadz?

JFK appointed his own brother as Attorney General and nobody on the left thought it was strange. The nepotism in the so-called "mainstream media" is more scary than anything in the Trump administration. CNN's Chris Cuomo is the brother of NY governor Andrew Cuomo who recently changed the NY law on privacy to attack the President.ABC's George Stephonoplolis was a ranking member in the Clinton administration. There are hundreds examples of nepotism in the media but the media is still the propaganda arm of the democrat party so we never hear about it..

Still not Nepotism.

The simple fact it drives morons like you drooling mad is just icing on the cake.

I prefer ANYONE from outside the beltway being in positions of power compared to the Deep State Drones you rely on to get your agenda passed.

Deep State! Deep State Deep State!!!!! OMG OMG OMG

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Marty's been duped to worry about a fictional deep state as Trump fucks him over & over & over.

Marty is pleased we are winning so much we get to borrow another trillion this year. Good job Marty!!!!

Still not Nepotism.

Marty's been duped to worry about a fictional deep state as Trump fucks him over & over & over.

Marty is pleased we are winning so much we get to borrow another trillion this year. Good job Marty!!!!

That you ignore the concept of the Deep State just shows how much of a prog functionary you are.

Still not Nepotism.

That you ignore the concept of the Deep State just shows how much of a prog functionary you are.
Marty, I am not interested in your messages to me. You are such a duped, uneducated, uninformed lying POS.

Still not Nepotism.

Marty, I am not interested in your messages to me. You are such a duped, uneducated, uninformed lying POS.

Typical progspeak from a typical unimaginative prog.

Oh Marty, keep fighting that "Deep State" as you support the absolutely most corrupt, dumbest, anti-American President EVER.

Nepotism at its most disgusting. Ivanka Trump slammed for role as unofficial diplomat at the G20. Did the American people elect his repugnant over privileged family as well when they voted for Trump? How are even Trump supporters OK with this? May as well say death to democracy and enter a new reign of a dictatorship or monarchy with this kind of family privileges.
Other world leaders were kissing Ivanka's ass at the G20.

Ivanka 2024!

Oh Marty, keep fighting that "Deep State" as you support the absolutely most corrupt, dumbest, anti-American President EVER.

"Durr Durr Durr, TDS, Durr Durr Durr"

That is basically every post you make.

Forum List

Back