Trump King of Nepotism

It served no purpose having Ivanka Trump at the summit. It’s like a pattern with the President. He does something intentionally controversial to goad someone into attacking him.

Ivanka Trump is a senior advisor to President Donald J. Trump. What's possibly wrong with her learning the business?

She may well want to become to become President herself- do you have a problem with a broad serving as President?

I have a problem with nepotism regardless of who the President is.

True nepotism is usually done "under the counter", where the family members are stowed away in paying positions that do not warrant attention. So you stick your nephew as the dog catcher, and get a few of your cousins in as police officers.

When you do it out in the open, and more importantly, unpaid, it isn't truly nepotism.

Unpaid & involved in everythong. Makes no difference. Ivanka has no place in the White House nor does her slum lord hubby.

Jared and Ivanka are a very successful couple, and President Trump likes them and respects them.

Who should he get instead to advise him? Rush Limbaugh? President Trump would have to spend most of his time in Palm Beach then

You must be retarded then, cuz I understand everything he says.

So do I and that's the problem.
You must be retarded then, cuz I understand everything he says.

Oh, I understand what he says. I just find it fantastic that he says what he does. I don't accept his nonsense. But I do understand his words as long as he stays away from words like Bigly and the like. I understand a retard as well. Hell, I understand even you, or at least your words. But like Trump, you have some very strange ideas that are just hard to understand even if we understand the words.
Funny.....he's just saying the same shit Obama was saying 5 years ago.....before he became more "flexible".

And the Republicans in Congress already stated that they were going to make sure that Obama was a one term President and said NO on everything he tried to do. And since they were already in the habit of it, it continued into his 2nd term as well. This is the reason the Republicans were labeled the party of NO.

Darryl with all due respect you are a dumbass. GOP
is the party of you do you. Stop asking for handouts you parasite.

I paid prices far beyond what you have paid for the freedom and defending our Constitution. Compared to me, you are the freeloader begging for free things. You just hide behind rhetoric.

Bullshit

Oh, I understand what he says. I just find it fantastic that he says what he does. I don't accept his nonsense. But I do understand his words as long as he stays away from words like Bigly and the like. I understand a retard as well. Hell, I understand even you, or at least your words. But like Trump, you have some very strange ideas that are just hard to understand even if we understand the words.
Funny.....he's just saying the same shit Obama was saying 5 years ago.....before he became more "flexible".

And the Republicans in Congress already stated that they were going to make sure that Obama was a one term President and said NO on everything he tried to do. And since they were already in the habit of it, it continued into his 2nd term as well. This is the reason the Republicans were labeled the party of NO.

I paid prices far beyond what you have paid for the freedom and defending our Constitution. Compared to me, you are the freeloader begging for free things. You just hide behind rhetoric.

Tell us how well you fared before Trump.

He claims he is military and I say bullshit.

I’m the only user here who’s not an attorney and has never served in the military.

I’m the only user here who’s not an attorney and has never served in the military.

Nope me either but I'm married to an attorney

If I were any less of man (impossible!), I’d reply...
Bitch!!!
That’s it, I’m gonna study the USC on a web site and take the Bar tomorrow!

If I were any less of man (impossible!), I’d reply...
Bitch!!!
That’s it, I’m gonna study the USC on a web site and take the Bar tomorrow!

Good luck and there is dang good money in it

Nepotism at its most disgusting. Ivanka Trump slammed for role as unofficial diplomat at the G20. Did the American people elect his repugnant over privileged family as well when they voted for Trump? How are even Trump supporters OK with this? May as well say death to democracy and enter a new reign of a dictatorship or monarchy with this kind of family privileges.

JFK hired Bobby as his AG and appointed his brother-in-law to head the Peace Corps.

Wilson, FDR and Eisenhower all hired family members as well.

Ivanka did a lovely job as an unpaid aide.

My taxes were lower per dollar. Other than that, no change.

Think what you wish but you will find me listed in Military.com Damn, it sucks to be you.

I am definitely not an attorney.

Think what you wish but you will find me listed in Military.com Damn, it sucks to be you.

Nope. I will Not. You’re a fraud. But keep trying

Thank you for showing your foolishness. Yes, your Buddy Trump insults the real deal as well. He needs to be sent back to NY where they have a nice yellow jump suit waiting for him.

is he disagreeing with them? they are fake news unless it's flattering to donny.....
Hi! I’m Playtime...
I Wash, Rinse and Repeat bullshit all day long!

lol... so he was disagreeing with them? & he calls them the failing NYT, but cites them when CONvenient. you can't change what is fact no matter how you slice it & dice it.
You have proven yourself, once again, to be consistently mentally inept.

you seem to think your opinion & those of the same basket, matters?
I watched the video; you’re the mentally disturbed ideologue.

& i bet you believed that donny wasn't making fun of a disabled reporter, or that he didn't mean there were fine people on both sides, or that wasn't really his voice on that access hollywood tape, or that he hasn't palled around with a sexual predator............

Hi! I’m Playtime...
I Wash, Rinse and Repeat bullshit all day long!

lol... so he was disagreeing with them? & he calls them the failing NYT, but cites them when CONvenient. you can't change what is fact no matter how you slice it & dice it.
You have proven yourself, once again, to be consistently mentally inept.

you seem to think your opinion & those of the same basket, matters?
I watched the video; you’re the mentally disturbed ideologue.

& i bet you believed that donny wasn't making fun of a disabled reporter, or that he didn't mean there were fine people on both sides, or that wasn't really his voice on that access hollywood tape, or that he hasn't palled around with a sexual predator............
And I bet you think Obama created careers for minorities.
I don’t give a damn about Trump insulting someone with a disability when the jerkoff was hiding behind it.

Thank you for showing your foolishness. Yes, your Buddy Trump insults the real deal as well. He needs to be sent back to NY where they have a nice yellow jump suit waiting for him.

My buddy? I dislike you because you’re a pussy fraud. Zero to do with DJT. Let me reiterate
You’re a pussy.

You’re a disgrace

Forum List

Back