Trump King of Nepotism

Repugnant over privileged?

You mean like that meat puppet faggot with a neutered shaved wookie for a "wife" that used to wear shit that looked like tacky curtains?

Where were you for that? Never mind, I know exactly where you were.

2f4bg5.jpg
Do you know what nepotism means?

He might have at one time but when he hitched his butt to the Trump wagon his IQ dropped well below being able to know such things. I know when I hear Trump speak I have to go read a book to get my IQ back up to a usable level.
You must be retarded then, cuz I understand everything he says.

So do I and that's the problem.
Repugnant over privileged?

You mean like that meat puppet faggot with a neutered shaved wookie for a "wife" that used to wear shit that looked like tacky curtains?

Where were you for that? Never mind, I know exactly where you were.

2f4bg5.jpg

He might have at one time but when he hitched his butt to the Trump wagon his IQ dropped well below being able to know such things. I know when I hear Trump speak I have to go read a book to get my IQ back up to a usable level.

Oh, I understand what he says. I just find it fantastic that he says what he does. I don't accept his nonsense. But I do understand his words as long as he stays away from words like Bigly and the like. I understand a retard as well. Hell, I understand even you, or at least your words. But like Trump, you have some very strange ideas that are just hard to understand even if we understand the words.
Funny.....he's just saying the same shit Obama was saying 5 years ago.....before he became more "flexible".

And the Republicans in Congress already stated that they were going to make sure that Obama was a one term President and said NO on everything he tried to do. And since they were already in the habit of it, it continued into his 2nd term as well. This is the reason the Republicans were labeled the party of NO.

Oh, I understand what he says. I just find it fantastic that he says what he does. I don't accept his nonsense. But I do understand his words as long as he stays away from words like Bigly and the like. I understand a retard as well. Hell, I understand even you, or at least your words. But like Trump, you have some very strange ideas that are just hard to understand even if we understand the words.
Funny.....he's just saying the same shit Obama was saying 5 years ago.....before he became more "flexible".

And the Republicans in Congress already stated that they were going to make sure that Obama was a one term President and said NO on everything he tried to do. And since they were already in the habit of it, it continued into his 2nd term as well. This is the reason the Republicans were labeled the party of NO.

You must have a problem with memory....because Paul Ryan gave him a huge tax increase in his second term....literally selling us out.

See, you did not know what nepotism is about because you spread your crap about Obama & his wife.

Since Mrs Obama did nothing beyond First Lady crap, it would nor be nepotism,.

Nepotism is putting your daughter & son-in-law in key positions & let them, be involved in this country's business.

I know your type. You are so afraid of women that are way smarter than you, way more accomplished than you & that kick your stupid ass.

God damn you're fucking stupid.

I said I IGNORED THE PART ABOUT NEPOTISM YOU MINDLESS SNIVELING PIECE OF SHIT!!

When it comes to repulsive and over privileged however, there is no greater example than an incompetent meat puppet faggot community agitator and a hideous transvestite wookie. These freaks of nature had no business at all in a position of power.

I specifically said I don't give a shit about the "point" of the asinine thread.

Did I make that clear enough for you yet you fucking retard?

are you insane?

c'mon... how long b4 you claim that is faked, huh? countdown starts.... NOW!

Listen. Take the shit out of your ears and listen. They say I have the most loyal people. They say i could shoot someone on 5th avenue.

The THEY that said that was written in the New York Times. The Times was making a point about the loyalty of Trump voters. But democrats lie every day. This won't be any different.

'the people... MY people are so smart... you know what else they say? they say i could shoot someone in the middle of 5th ave & i wouldn't lose any voters - it's like incredible'

he wasn't disagreeing... AT ALL. so that means... now comprehend, m'k?

he was repeating it because

he believes it.

lol... & you do too, don'tcha tipsy?

yaaaaaaaaaaaa.................. that's the ticket.

Sorry, Bozo. Trump is quoting and paraphrasing the Old Jerk Slimes.

is he disagreeing with them? they are fake news unless it's flattering to donny.....

Hi! I’m Playtime...
I Wash, Rinse and Repeat bullshit all day long!

lol... so he was disagreeing with them? & he calls them the failing NYT, but cites them when CONvenient. you can't change what is fact no matter how you slice it & dice it.

Actually, that's not true at all. The Republicans fully funded the O'care atrocity and even approved extremists for the court

Listen. Take the shit out of your ears and listen. They say I have the most loyal people. They say i could shoot someone on 5th avenue.

The THEY that said that was written in the New York Times. The Times was making a point about the loyalty of Trump voters. But democrats lie every day. This won't be any different.

'the people... MY people are so smart... you know what else they say? they say i could shoot someone in the middle of 5th ave & i wouldn't lose any voters - it's like incredible'

he believes it.

is he disagreeing with them? they are fake news unless it's flattering to donny.....
Hi! I’m Playtime...

lol... so he was disagreeing with them? & he calls them the failing NYT, but cites them when CONvenient. you can't change what is fact no matter how you slice it & dice it.
You have proven yourself, once again, to be consistently mentally inept.

he believes it.

Hi! I’m Playtime...

you seem to think your opinion & those of the same basket, matters?

Hi! I’m Playtime...

you seem to think your opinion & those of the same basket, matters?
I watched the video; you’re the mentally disturbed ideologue.

I'm no fan of nepotism, and I am certainly no fan of President Trump, but the OP has left me with one question...

Who was it that said, "Elections have consequences"?

Darryl with all due respect you are a dumbass. GOP
is the party of you do you. Stop asking for handouts you parasite.

I paid prices far beyond what you have paid for the freedom and defending our Constitution. Compared to me, you are the freeloader begging for free things. You just hide behind rhetoric.

I paid prices far beyond what you have paid for the freedom and defending our Constitution. Compared to me, you are the freeloader begging for free things. You just hide behind rhetoric.

Tell us how well you fared before Trump.

It served no purpose having Ivanka Trump at the summit. It’s like a pattern with the President. He does something intentionally controversial to goad someone into attacking him.

Ivanka Trump is a senior advisor to President Donald J. Trump. What's possibly wrong with her learning the business?

She may well want to become to become President herself- do you have a problem with a broad serving as President?

I have a problem with nepotism regardless of who the President is.

True nepotism is usually done "under the counter", where the family members are stowed away in paying positions that do not warrant attention. So you stick your nephew as the dog catcher, and get a few of your cousins in as police officers.

When you do it out in the open, and more importantly, unpaid, it isn't truly nepotism.

The TV/entertainment/political/judicial/govdrnment employee classes control the whole nation with massive nepotism, greasing the rails, and pay off hirings and deeds done. You even have married people with power on different sides of the political view aisle. Its like it is a joke to them as a show put on for us to distract from reality. And it goes further then marriage of course. You commies need to act up and stop with the simple anarchy debauchery you pull off. Its time for you to enter the big time. The swamp imprisons you to.

Ivanka doesn't collect a check. Hence, this isn't ''nepotism''.

It served no purpose having Ivanka Trump at the summit. It’s like a pattern with the President. He does something intentionally controversial to goad someone into attacking him.

Ivanka Trump is a senior advisor to President Donald J. Trump. What's possibly wrong with her learning the business?

She may well want to become to become President herself- do you have a problem with a broad serving as President?

True nepotism is usually done "under the counter", where the family members are stowed away in paying positions that do not warrant attention. So you stick your nephew as the dog catcher, and get a few of your cousins in as police officers.

When you do it out in the open, and more importantly, unpaid, it isn't truly nepotism.

Unpaid & involved in everythong. Makes no difference. Ivanka has no place in the White House nor does her slum lord hubby.

Unpaid & involved in everythong. Makes no difference. Ivanka has no place in the White House nor does her slum lord hubby.

Still not Nepotism.

And considering your cuckoo-for-cocoa puffs TDS any opinion you have on this is more worthless than a termites opinion.

Now go rant about how the Betsy Ross flag is raaaaaacccciiiiisssst you half pint troll cock-knocker.

Forum List

Back