Trump King of Nepotism

lol... so he was disagreeing with them? & he calls them the failing NYT, but cites them when CONvenient. you can't change what is fact no matter how you slice it & dice it.
You have proven yourself, once again, to be consistently mentally inept.

you seem to think your opinion & those of the same basket, matters?
I watched the video; you’re the mentally disturbed ideologue.

& i bet you believed that donny wasn't making fun of a disabled reporter, or that he didn't mean there were fine people on both sides, or that wasn't really his voice on that access hollywood tape, or that he hasn't palled around with a sexual predator............
And I bet you think Obama created careers for minorities.
I don’t give a damn about Trump insulting someone with a disability when the jerkoff was hiding behind it.

& if he walked down the middle of 5th avenue & shot somebody - you'de woulda still voted for him.

there.

full circle.

:auiqs.jpg:

You have proven yourself, once again, to be consistently mentally inept.

& i bet you believed that donny wasn't making fun of a disabled reporter, or that he didn't mean there were fine people on both sides, or that wasn't really his voice on that access hollywood tape, or that he hasn't palled around with a sexual predator............
I don’t give a damn about Trump insulting someone with a disability when the jerkoff was hiding behind it.

& if he walked down the middle of 5th avenue & shot somebody - you'de woulda still voted for him.

there.

full circle.

It depends on who he shot.

a bed wetter's posting bot said:
Something too stupid to bother reading............

You're seriously giving that thing credit for "thinking"?

Everyone knows the meat puppet faggot maintained an era of stagnation and malaise for the poor deliberately in order to keep them dependent on government.

You're arguing with a parrot.

Nepotism at its most disgusting. Ivanka Trump slammed for role as unofficial diplomat at the G20. Did the American people elect his repugnant over privileged family as well when they voted for Trump? How are even Trump supporters OK with this? May as well say death to democracy and enter a new reign of a dictatorship or monarchy with this kind of family privileges.

Elections have consequences Tard......

Drop the Flucking mic.

there.

full circle.

it wouldn't matter because whoever it was , both trump & his basket dwelling deplorables would justify it.

Last edited:

there.

full circle.

it wouldn't matter because whoever it was , both trump & his basket dweller deplorables would justify it.
Uh huh.
Because you don’t kiss Dem ass...
Give me an issue where you disagreed with Obama.

there.

full circle.

it wouldn't matter because whoever it was , both trump & his basket dweller deplorables would justify it.
Uh huh.
Because you don’t kiss Dem ass...
Give me an issue where you disagreed with Obama.

patriot act.

not legalizing marijuana.

disagreed with his stance against same sex marriage before he evolved & realised he was wrong.

Tell us how well you fared before Trump.

He claims he is military and I say bullshit.

Think what you wish but you will find me listed in Military.com Damn, it sucks to be you.

Nope. I will Not. You’re a fraud. But keep trying

Thank you for showing your foolishness. Yes, your Buddy Trump insults the real deal as well. He needs to be sent back to NY where they have a nice yellow jump suit waiting for him.

My buddy? I dislike you because you’re a pussy fraud. Zero to do with DJT. Let me reiterate
You’re a pussy.

Are you absolutely sure of your statements? Would you say that directly to my face in an open field? Just how sure of your statements are you? From what I can see, you are just an Internet Bully and that's fine with me. I paid the price to allow you that right. While that price was too high for the likes of you there are others that deserved that price.

Tell us how well you fared before Trump.

Think what you wish but you will find me listed in Military.com Damn, it sucks to be you.

Thank you for showing your foolishness. Yes, your Buddy Trump insults the real deal as well. He needs to be sent back to NY where they have a nice yellow jump suit waiting for him.

You’re a disgrace

As a pig sucking trump supporting draft dodging internet bully with no backbone, yes, I would be a disgrace.

You’re a disgrace

As a pig sucking trump supporting draft dodging internet bully with no backbone, yes, I would be a disgrace.
Which presidents in the last 30 years do you like?

My buddy? I dislike you because you’re a pussy fraud. Zero to do with DJT. Let me reiterate
You’re a pussy.

Are you absolutely sure of your statements? Would you say that directly to my face in an open field? Just how sure of your statements are you? From what I can see, you are just an Internet Bully and that's fine with me. I paid the price to allow you that right. While that price was too high for the likes of you there are others that deserved that price.

I would say it to you in you ugly face with my Star of David openly displayed on my chest. I would call you a prancing Nancy boy. You would do zero.
Nothing. You’re a pussy.

You’re a disgrace

Born in 1980. What draft did I dodge you pussy?

You’re a disgrace

You have to go back further than that.

I liked Nixon for the most part. But he did some really hinky stuff with the economy and, there is, of course, Watergate where he tried to protect those under him. Showed a lot of character but lacked in ..... The Military was in bargain basement for wages. Under Nixon, we got our first decent raise, I went from 100 bucks to 180 bucks a month all at once. Now, that doesn't sound like much now but it was pretty good back then.

Then I go back to JFK. He showed some balls when balls were needed. And he extended Eisenhower's programs.

Then there was Ike. He did more for the entire America than any president since. And he had a top notch VP that wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty. Ike was about the best President in my lifetime.

Then there was Given Hell Harry. Truman is probably the most under rated President of them all. He was the right President at the right time. The US went into a golden era under Him even if it did go through a temporary recession. But what do you expect with the War ending.

In my lifetime, those are the ones I would vote for. In fact, I voted twice for Tricky Dick even with the Watergate looming over his head. The options were much more terrible than the ones that Trump will be facing.

Since Nixon, the GOP has gone completely crazy. It's not worth supporting at this time. And if it doesn't straighten itself out very quickly it may not have a Republican President for the next 100 years.

You’re a disgrace

Hell, kid, I got a pair of combat boots older than you are. And considerably smarter.

You’re a pussy.

I would say it to you in you ugly face with my Star of David openly displayed on my chest. I would call you a prancing Nancy boy. You would do zero.
Nothing. You’re a pussy.

Says the shadow on the internet on a keyboard. Kid, you need to grow up.

You’re a disgrace

You have to go back further than that.

I liked Nixon for the most part. But he did some really hinky stuff with the economy and, there is, of course, Watergate where he tried to protect those under him. Showed a lot of character but lacked in ..... The Military was in bargain basement for wages. Under Nixon, we got our first decent raise, I went from 100 bucks to 180 bucks a month all at once. Now, that doesn't sound like much now but it was pretty good back then.

Then I go back to JFK. He showed some balls when balls were needed. And he extended Eisenhower's programs.

Then there was Ike. He did more for the entire America than any president since. And he had a top notch VP that wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty. Ike was about the best President in my lifetime.

Then there was Given Hell Harry. Truman is probably the most under rated President of them all. He was the right President at the right time. The US went into a golden era under Him even if it did go through a temporary recession. But what do you expect with the War ending.

In my lifetime, those are the ones I would vote for. In fact, I voted twice for Tricky Dick even with the Watergate looming over his head. The options were much more terrible than the ones that Trump will be facing.

Since Nixon, the GOP has gone completely crazy. It's not worth supporting at this time. And if it doesn't straighten itself out very quickly it may not have a Republican President for the next 100 years.

I was born in October 1980. Nixon?

You’re a disgrace

Hell, kid, I got a pair of combat boots older than you are. And considerably smarter.

Keep playing the military card? What a joke.

You’re a pussy.

Nothing. You’re a pussy.

Says the shadow on the internet on a keyboard. Kid, you need to grow up.

No. That is where you’re wrong. I will Not allow assholes like you to spread your propaganda unchallenged. You prancing Nancy boy.

You’re a pussy.

Nothing. You’re a pussy.

Is this the part where you two fall into each other's arms and finally surrender to your passion? :lol:

Your gay dreams are yours alone.

Forum List

Back