Trump: Largest Debt per year by any President

Not one word from these clowns when Obama was racking up debt.....

Sorry we knew the deficit was large at the time but the previous administration had a bit of a financial meltdown that Obama had to save...
Obama didn't sugar coat it, it was problem and it had to be fixed and it is going to cost.
For a party that talks about responsibility, you break the Financial system and complain about the bill when somebody else fixes it...

Trump proclaims this to be the best economy ever, why the hell was he borrowing so much money....
Now he hit a pothole and how much will Biden have to borrow to fix this one...
The only real mystery is how GOP are going to blame it on Dems.... I think they might go down negative waves, Dems just give off negative waves which caused Trump make all those mistakes...

Not one word from these clowns when Obama was racking up debt.....

Sorry we knew the deficit was large at the time but the previous administration had a bit of a financial meltdown that Obama had to save...
Obama didn't sugar coat it, it was problem and it had to be fixed and it is going to cost.
For a party that talks about responsibility, you break the Financial system and complain about the bill when somebody else fixes it...

Trump proclaims this to be the best economy ever, why the hell was he borrowing so much money....
Now he hit a pothole and how much will Biden have to borrow to fix this one...
The only real mystery is how GOP are going to blame it on Dems.... I think they might go down negative waves, Dems just give off negative waves which caused Trump make all those mistakes...
This country will never not have a national debt and a deficit...its the way we roll....and it hasn't bit us yet like people have estimated....I really do not fret it at all...we are the USA the financial envy of the world...we will be fine...all nations are racking up debt during this crisis...not to worry...

I do hope Trump tells China that because of their mishandling of this corona virus we are going to consider our debt to them paid in full.....

If one cannot identify TO WHOM a so-called "debt" is owed, then one cannot actually claim that there is any "debt" existing.

So far, no one in this thread has done that. As far as what this thread has produced, there could be no debt at all.
Okay, not sure why you never learned to use the Google machine, but here it is.

Here’s who owns a record $21.21 trillion of U.S. debt

"American institutions such as private and state pension funds as well as individual investors were the biggest holders. They owned $6.89 trillion in debt and absorbed about four-fifths of the increase over the past year."

"Foreigners, led by the Chinese and Japanese, owned $6.21 trillion. Those two countries have cut their stakes since 2015, but each country still owns more than $1 trillion worth of Treasury bonds and notes."

"The U.S. government, for its part, owned $5.73 trillion in debt, mostly via Social Security and federal pension funds."

"The Federal Reserve owned $2.38 trillion in debt, but it trimmed its holdings by $85 billion since June 2017."

MW-GO672_nation_20180821130954_ZG.jpg

good chart, thanks for posting it.

So if the USA were to declare bankruptcy in some future year, what would happen? Probably nothing since none of it is real money.
Then why were you crying all the time about the debt while Obama was president?? :dunno:

It's fun watching rightards, who spent the last 11 years bitch about Obama increasing the debt, now posit the debt is meaningless.

:dance:
Not meaningless but necessary after Obama ruined our military and went through our pandemic stockpiles and never refurbished them....
:cuckoo:
:auiqs.jpg: is that all you got?.....just like when I told you Flynn will walk....crickets.....
LOL

And Flynn still hasn't walked.

He ain't going to prison and people including myself have made him whole again with donations....
Maybe, maybe not. He still hasn't walked and you prolly wasted your money.

So you are coming around to my way of thinking....can't fight whats right pal....
Ah, no.

He still hasn't walked.

None taken. I could very well be a snowflake, depending on the definition.
I am far from a snowflake. But opinions vary.
Really, I was just playing.
Sometimes it's okay to be snowflaky, depending on the situation.
Kids make you weak!!! I never cared about 90% of this stuff til I had em.
My kids made me strong. They helped me see how they experience the world. Not how I think they should experience the world. It's no longer the 1950's, or the 60's or the 70's or the 80's, 90's, etc. People are not willing to live in the shadows because conservatives think they should. That is our reality today.

One kid is a doctor and one kid is a heavy metal drummer (but first he was a Navy nuke). Both making a successful living in their chosen career. Neither has ever been arrested, I must have done something right, lol.

None taken. I could very well be a snowflake, depending on the definition.
I am far from a snowflake. But opinions vary.
Really, I was just playing.
Sometimes it's okay to be snowflaky, depending on the situation.
Kids make you weak!!! I never cared about 90% of this stuff til I had em.
My kids made me strong. They helped me see how they experience the world. Not how I think they should experience the world. It's no longer the 1950's, or the 60's or the 70's or the 80's, 90's, etc. People are not willing to live in the shadows because conservatives think they should. That is our reality today.

One kid is a doctor and one kid is a heavy metal drummer (but first he was a Navy nuke). Both making a successful living in their chosen career. Neither has ever been arrested, I must have done something right, lol.
Congratulations. That is all you can ask for. I told my kids that if at 22 they can survive without me I did my job well. They are young and looked at me like I had 100 heads.

You're youy
Trump pledged to eliminate the deficit and reduce our national debt if elected. Instead, he has accumulated debt at a record pace. Doesn’t even include his recent borrowing of $2.2 trillion

Bush 43: $.725 trillion

Obama: $ 1.075 trillion

Trump: $1.2 trillion
I've gotta hand it to you. You work harder at being stupid than any other demo dumbass here. Here's your sign.
Show where I am incorrect or STFU
Trump pledged to eliminate the deficit and reduce our national debt if elected. Instead, he has accumulated debt at a record pace. Doesn’t even include his recent borrowing of $2.2 trillion

Bush 43: $.725 trillion

Obama: $ 1.075 trillion

Trump: $1.2 trillion
I've gotta hand it to you. You work harder at being stupid than any other demo dumbass here. Here's your sign.
[/QUOT
Show where I am incorrect or STFU
You're either wrong, in the wrong or both everytime you open your stupid fucking yap. Your choice.
As expected
You FAIL to show anything I posted is wrong

I do hope Trump tells China that because of their mishandling of this corona virus we are going to consider our debt to them paid in full.....
Doesn’t work like that
Try it with your bank

My bank could seize my asset, what is China going to seize?
American assets

Which ones? From where?
Try to be more specific.
Unless you haven’t noticed. American corporations have a heavy investment in China. So do American banks.

Ridiculous spending. I just keep my faith in that when everything tumbles into total hell I can leave this country for a real better life. A truly better life. I can't believe what I'm seeing here. There is no way that money is ever going to get paid off.

Doesn’t work like that
Try it with your bank

My bank could seize my asset, what is China going to seize?
American assets

Which ones? From where?
Try to be more specific.
Unless you haven’t noticed. American corporations have a heavy investment in China. So do American banks.

So they'll seize factories in China?

Bush 43

Obama

Trump
so tell us,,,are you dems jealous or angry because you believed him???
We do not believe him, you on the right are his idiots.

Yes, the deficits soared because of the combination of tax cuts and explosion in spending.

And yet we only ended up with 2.1% GDP growth, with crashing bond yields and manufacturing recession, even with unemployment that low.

I know talk radio doesn't cover that stuff, but it's out there if you'll just look around a bit.

Last edited:
Barack Obama: Added $8.588 trillion, a 74% increase from the $11.657 trillion debt at the end of Bush’s last budget, FY 2009.
Saying "Obama: Added $8.588 trillion" does not take in to account how much of that amount was due to factors out of his control, like inheriting a deep recession. One we could have recovered faster from if not for Repub sabotage.
He inherited the recovery. What are you talking about? LMAO!

You're so stupid.

U.S. recession, officially lasting from December 2007 to June 2009. When Did Obama take Office?

Do your own math.
He inherited a good economy and took credit for it.

Forum List

Back